Continue thread: Germany No! 300 soldiers that are the worst criminals.. literally Nazis!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/almost-300-german-soldiers-investigated-nazi-salutes-attacks/

Those under investigation include serving soldiers who gave the Nazi salute and shouted “Heil Hitler”, “Sieg Heil” and “Heil our Führer”.

One soldier posted a picture of Adolf Hitler on WhatsApp with the caption: “Missing since 1945: Adolf please report! Germany needs you!”

Only 11 of those currently under investigation have been discharged. The soldier who posted the picture of Hitler was fined €800 but allowed to remain in the military. A soldier who gave a Hitler salute while serving in Latvia was also allowed to remain in uniform.

In another case, a soldier posted a picture of a machine-gun on social media with the caption: “The fastest German asylum procedure, rejects up to 1,400 requests per minute”. All charges against him were dropped, on the grounds there was no evidence of dereliction of duty.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen
bundeswehr-karriere.novomind.com/client_bundeswehr-karriere/iframe.html?lang=de-de&cat=Chat_BW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are no german soldiers in german military. it's all CIA homos. Why do you think US military routinely practices taking german military physical tests?

>tfw people are starting to miss uncle Adolf

f-father?

That's a pretty cool picture.

Actual possible answer

No food shortages, no severe economic depression, no military invasion

I think the pet refugees forming a faction (all different ME-NA ethnics that hate eachother, so not likely) would be the only thing. The "long march" of ethnic replacement and cultural dilution will win out, if there isn't a "Wake up", a crisis, somewhere along the way.

"Weißkopfseeadler" best name desu.

?

The bullet should really either have an islamic symbol or a leftist symbol on it.
The right wouldn't be rising as it does without either of those lunatic groups.

>mfw it's supposed to be a negative picture used to justify the extermination of the German people

Burgerwehr

I'd volunteer.

Neat.

I meant;
>I'm a direct male descendant of a Prussian officer of the continental Army. Can the army adopt Prussian monarchist sympathies and can I get the back revenue from wherever my family's estate was? thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen

Shit. I was right.

They're trying to neuter the military by stacking its administration with this trash.

If this doesn't show the Germans (((who))) rules over them what will. Fuck I hope I am still young when the global uprising happens this is taking too damn long! Fourth Reich please...

>Can the army adopt Prussian monarchist sympathies
possible but unlikely since there's no prussian monarch of any kind to focus on

>can I get the back revenue from wherever my family's estate was?
no

>300
sufficient

For anyone asking about why people have taken barely any action against politicians this post explains it well

>uncle Adolf
killed white Christians almost exclusively.

top kek

SOON
O
O
N

10/10

Despite all the accusations thrown at Adolf Hitler by even his worst critics there is one thing everyone will have to agree to: He was not a traitor.

We cannot make the same statement about our current leadership.

The House of Hohnzollern still exists so there is still a rightful Prussian king.

can people reenact WWI or WWII in Germany or would that be considered inappropriate?

THERES BEEN AN AWAKENING Sup Forums...
HAVE YOU FELT IT?

only fat american autists do that

So did we, through most of our history.

It's actually a Brit thing, as I understand it. you can have an American paratrooper, SS man and Roman Centurion, all Englishmen irl.

Paying 800€ for posting a fucking meme on yoir private phone? Are you kidding me?

4 years ago there was a lot of enacting of the Völkerschlacht bei Leipzig

>So did we, through most of our history.
I don't believe you.

Completely inappropriate.

German society has become incredibly anti-military after the war.

Wearing any kind of military uniform is frowned upon. Members of our armed forces are publically shamed by both the media and our politicians (and they wonder why the Bundeswehr can't find enough recruits).

Just being suspected of liking anything combat or military related will lead to social exclusion.

Opening a paintball arena is nearly impossible, as the local administration will either forbid it or hamper you in some way. Airsoft players, who wear more military style clothing, have it even harder (you often have to travel the entire nation or leave the country to find a game field).

Wearing german WW2 uniforms may also make you a criminal for "display of non-historic nazi propaganda".

You probably could LARP as a Wehrmacht soldier in an official event but even then, people would think it as strange. SS/Nazi stuff is illegal, can only be used in "art" or "education".

>Paying 800€ for posting a fucking meme on yoir private phone? Are you kidding me?
As a soldier you always represent the German state.

Flintenuschi is better than our two previous ministers of defense desu.

i haven't seen this before... we need a redpill thread.

Isn't Nazi shit practically illegal in Germany? Doing this shit as a soldier is definitely gonna get you shit-canned there.

I'll join the Bunwasher and bring some true Aryan genetics to the fold. Where do I apply?

How so?
The additional money that goes into the army is not her merit.

I'm not saying it's the worst possible person you could have chosen, but you have the military reigned in by non-military people. That means that any potential rebellion would have to come from increasingly lower down the ranks. This could well keep going until all administration and non-frontline command is carried out by female lesbian law students, vetted by EU ministers of tolerance and ethnic replacement (satire, but still). You need to have, at all levels of command, other than those vested in heads of state, men who have worn a uniform, risen through ranks of officership, and if not having fought in a war themselves, at least know what a ground situation looks like, and the realities of conducting war, outside of a civilian office.

Call +49 0800 9800880 to talk with a recruiter.

Have fun!

You can also use the live chat:
bundeswehr-karriere.novomind.com/client_bundeswehr-karriere/iframe.html?lang=de-de&cat=Chat_BW

Are you sure? I thought Bundeswehr shirts and Ostalgie / military jackets w/ German patches were pretty popular, there.

The people i'm referencing were all German goths, so it could be an edgy scene thing.

>military is right wing

Well no shit

The Bundeswehr supply problems have been more or less fixed under her. Probably not her idea directly though. Who do you think is responsible?

We'll join the SS Washington, when you have a real army. As I understand it, you guys conscript a bunch of women that cry for the jeep, two kilometers into a march.

Yeah, surplus equipment is cheap and durable, so edgy teens and homeless people buy them. Neither group is something I would describe as "trying to fit in".

The supply problems have always been there. Every vehicle or plane was kept operational by cannabalizing parts from two other. It's been like that since we had the starfighter.

Military budgeting is somewhat of a black sheep for our gov: They don't want to pay at all, so they pay the absolute minimum they feel they can get away with. After the fall of the soviet union the military budget got gutted and once more after we got rid of conscription. Eventually the whole thing started to fall apart at the seams, instead of barely holding together, so the press got involved and our government had to (grudgingly) pay for the minimum expenses.

Being assigned as the head of the department of defense in germany is considered a cushy side job with no actual responsibilities, typically reserved as bargaining chips for coalition talks and given to party members that have no competency or enough public clout to warrant a position of importance.

>In another case, a soldier posted a picture of a machine-gun on social media with the caption: “The fastest German asylum procedure, rejects up to 1,400 requests per minute”. All charges against him were dropped, on the grounds there was no evidence of dereliction of duty.
>there was no evidence of dereliction of duty.

Shooting immigrants now confirmed to being a German soldiers duty

>Bundeswehr
>hiring burgers instead of turks

Here you go.

A lot of the redpill threads have been intentionally shit up with disinfo and misinfo. Like those fake fake pictures.

Thank you for donating one of Swedens "Peace Trucks" for this image Svensky.

They certainly seem desperate enough.

I just like to imagine the face of the recruiter when a guy with a strong yankee accent calls at 01:30 in the night asking about joining up, while advertising his strong aryan genes.

Are the German people and Military fed up with the whole refugee thing?

Most of us are. You are just not allowed to do much about it and our intelligence services will fuck you up once you try to do something serious.

>I am awake, at last!

From my experience visiting, the people? Doesn't seem like it. I had a teacher for one of my German classes literally say "I think having a military is stupid."

The facial reaction from the guy who had served and was back in school was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I also knew an American who had dual citizenship and he talked about how there was sandniggers everywhere, it was hilarious.

I'm telling you, put that German engineering to use and improvise a flammenwerfer out of a scuba tank.

Like what, fire you? It's not like you'll suddenly contract this skull crushing depression all of the sudden in the gym after your actions, won't you?

It's coup time, krauts. No one would stop you. Then invade Sweden. You overlooked it last time.

>(((teacher)))
Whole educational system is cucked beyond belief. History is literally suck commie rebel dick, remember the 6 Gorillion, every bit of patriotism leads to the next Hitler.

lol

He also never flip flopped on issues, always admitted his plans upfront and never backed away when things went wrong.
Unlike Merkel and flops more than a fish out of water.

I meant certain "actions".

>Who do you think is responsible?
Well, the whole situation has changed since Ukraine. And the German society has too. This easter we hadn't had many Easter marches for peace and so on. These were huge events in the 80s and 90s.
Today everybody shakes his head when he hears about the failure of our planes to transport military material into northern Iraq. And giving more money to armament is widely accepted.

Ohh. Whistleblowing included?

I have no doubt. This chick apparently would also draw (((art))) and the characters had huge schnozes instead of faces, the irony was palpable.

The people have been fed up with it to the point where immigration is now a major political topic. Previously immigration was considered a non issue so none of the parties took any official position for it. Now the populists of the parties are trying to find stupid band aid solutions (like banning the burqa) to placate the people while the problem persists.

In general people are not particularily fond of immigrants from the islamic middle east. They are considered arrogant, ungrateful welfare leeches that are living in parallel societies and commit a disproportianate amount of crime.

The problem is that we actually have many good immigrants, especially from other western european nations, that we like, but critizising immigrants is always sold to us as hating everyone equally instead of just the shitheads.

The military in general won't interfere in case of a civil war. If the government requests help from the Bundeswehr all they will get in return is a letter thats reads:

Dear government,

remember all the times you shouted "Soldiers are murderers"? So do we.

Go fuck yourselves.

Sincerely yours,
the soldiers you wish to turn into murderers.

Now it makes sense why they do nothing about the problems occurring in Germany.

Where is the scandal? Literally all soldiers should be right-wing.

>literally creating a huge echochamber with thousands of armed men should be a thing.
Nah mate. That's retarded.

Fucking piece of shit goverment they deserve a spot in the future as the guys who aim the rifles at the politcians that stand beside the wall

FUCK THE BRD They can do whatever they want with the people and soldiers but it WILL NEVER CHANGE that majority of Germans in private want hitler back and it doesn't matter what kind of job or power they hold

Also for good measure

Sieg heil and heil unseren Führer Adolf hitler

do I have a chance to survive the future genocide as a quarter nigger? im christian.

What left wingers join the military besides nurses and other support positions?

Depends on who does the genociding and when.

If the german people rise up now and overthrow the government, you would be safe.

If the situation is allowed to escalate a few more years, people might not care anymore to check what your particular brand of guilt is.

If the situation is allowed to stew for more than 30 years, the muslims will behead you as a christian infidel.

Here in the US we'd just call you black tbqh and you'd identify as black so I'd hope that Germans would be at least as strict. Also it's not a
>le genocide
It'll be ethnic cleansing. Just leave. That's it. You mongrels like to thing
>hurrr dey gonna kill us all wracist whitey
But German, French, Brits, etc all have a right to their own country and that means that you'll have to leave. If you refuse to leave voluntarily then you'll probably be forcibly kicked out. If you decided to be a dick head and shoot at military personnel or "bravely resist" then they have every right to "genocide" you.

>Sieg heil and heil unseren Führer Adolf hitler
>unseren
Learn German, Kevin.

>*bring bring*
>"Bundeswehr Rekrutierungsbüro."
>"HALLO! ICH BIN EIN AMI :DDD HABEN SIE EIN FLÜCHTLINGE PROBLEM? :DDDD ICH WILL TÖTEN SIE ALLE FÜR BURGER :DDDDDDD"

Seriously, you guys need to drop the Hitler shit. I'm sure you can come up with a new fascist movement.

The head of the Hohenzollerns said himself that he has no interest in being a Monarch.

No left-wingers should ever join the millitary and 99% soldiers are right-wingers.

Maybe he was trying to order us to heal Adolf Hitler?

Its not that drastic. My Brother is serving in the Bundeswehr for about 7 years now and he wers the uniform out when he can and never got shit for it. And we live near Bonn so Greens,Leftists and Islamists every fucking where.

I remember the Bonn and Cologne train stations back in 2015-2016 in summer. The ultimate nightmare fuel

Man, germans sure are pack animals when it comes to politics, no matter which way they're swinging at the moment

Regardless of what happens in the next few decades, a few places in each of our countries should be nuked

NRW is one of those places

Since when is reining in a government agency a bad thing? Everyone knows that militaries spend money like water even while using equipment made by the lowest bidder

I travel a lot with trains and I get what you mean. Had two Arabs trying to rob me because I had a Silver chain on. But when you fight with some of these guys you realize they cant really fight they are just good at jumping people.

Might be improving now that the people realize that they might need our soldiers in the future.

When I did my 9-month during the Iraq war in 2002, people would give you bad looks if you showed your face in uniform. 20 years before that, lefties were doing demonstrations in front of barracks to signal their non-violent virtues.

And you are next, you damn cuck

When u hate the right but u also let in a massive security problem and now Europe, Russia and Poland all hate you

Sorry for the disappointment but our genetic stock isn't good enough for a fourth Reich. I want it too, but it's too late.

>It'll be ethnic cleansing. Just leave. That's it. You mongrels like to thing
um no I rather die, germany is my home country fucker.

I'll be the first one to push the button, NRW is a sickening place.

True, this is what average man must understand - they only act tough, these niggers can't do jackshit, unless it's a pack of animals.