HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

can we get a brilliant illustration of how much space is dedicated to everything else but cars?

It's almost as if they are large and dangerous but also necessary for modern society

So deep

watch 'A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash'

This will show you why it's such a bad idea to dedicate so much infrastructure to petroleum powered vehicles, because in 50 years we will have probably 20% of the current vehicles on the road

Heh, wp burger, made me laugh.

What's the alternative??

Let's ask muhammed.

Okay? So stop buying and driving them?

we need to name the car space

may call it.... motorcar roadway

If cars were invented today they'd never be allowed, yet because we are used to relying on them they are allowed. Why is this allowed?

So less traffic then

Nice

Then someone can crown it a modern art project in the future and make money off liberals coming to oooooh and ahhh it.

long cement patty

bantz

wait a goddamn second is that what I think it is?

Is this what an ancap society would look like

I see nothing wrong with this OP. Please tell me more.

Actually it's stupid because people can and do walk in between cars on the streets all the time. This implies people are unable to use space that is sometimes occupied by vehicles.

It's a bit late to change things. Even a complete societal collapse won't change America's horrendous city architecture.

Tbh we shouldn't have personal cars in big cities. The pollution is really bad for you, and walking + bicycling is way healthier for small journeys. Its good that places are becoming more pedestrianized over time. Ancient Athens didn't have cars and they managed -- so can we.

How much space to jews take up on average, compared to the average goy?

Once the Oil crisis starts to peak civilization has like a 50/50 chance of falling apart

>If cars were invented today they'd never be allowed

If iPhones were invented today they'd never be allowed

If X were invented today they'd never be allowed

What a dumb argument.