Need help migrating to the U.S

Now that a judge has prevented Trump from pulling funding from Sanctuary Cities removing his leverage to force them to comply with Federal Immigration law, I'm thinking of moving to the United States for work.

I'm a Computer Science Honors Graduate with distinction from a UK University.

Does anyone know any job opportunities in the CompSci field within the Sanctuary Cities in the United States. I'm planning on overstaying my Visa when it expires.

I know that foreigners are in high demand in this field because we are better value proposition than the locals.

Fuck off were full

That's actually not true. The U.S have some of the lowest immigration in recent years.

Go to Russia or something, America is fucked up right now, seriously, as soon I get enough money I'm moving out of the US

Why?
U.S is leading in the tech sector.
I can't speak Japanese so there's that.

>implying that U.S. needs to have something other than a low immigration rate.

Okay, I'll bite. What's the argument for it? Why should we?

Its not about why should you. The decision has already been made by the judge.

The question is where should I go to work in the U.S.

>planning on overstaying visa
This is some high quality bait sir, still...

Saved.

It's not bait. I know plenty of people from my country that do this in the UK. They just overstay their work visas or student visas.

There are even plenty of neighborhoods of people from my country living there and have their own communities.

Ah, okay, I missed that part of your post.

I do want to warn you, though, if that is the basis of your decision to come here you should proceed with caution. If you want to come here regardless, sure go ahead. But at this point, I wouldn't make the decision on the basis of that judge's ruling. It was a District Court judge (in a District in the 9th Circuit).

There is a high probability that ruling could ultimately be overturned and/or that Trump could issue a revised Order that avoids the legal pitfalls that the judge claimed were at issue in the first Order.

So maybe you'll still decide that you want to come here, but I wouldn't take that judge's ruling as a "green light," so to speak.

Fuck off you fucking shitskin jungle gook.

But isn't the basis of the ruling is that Trump can forced the states to comply with federal laws regarding immigration?

I don't see how that ruling can be overturned.

So basically you're just adding to the illegal immigrant problem, and you're a goddamn muslim.
I might shoot you myself Ahmed.

Muslims are not as bad as the media portrays us to be.

Half the things they say are not even true

I own a car, just not legally
I own a gun, just not legally
I sell drugs, just not legally

ha ha holy shit this is such b8.

I am not joking. I'm seriously looking for a job

If you come legally, sure.

Is that Tuco from breaking bad in the front?

My understanding is that if it is a Sanctuary City it doesn't matter right?

go fucking neck yourself you goat fucker. the media portrays you as peaceful people yet you still try and claim victim status, absolute scum. Islam is a worldwide cancer, not just in the west but especially the middle east. kill yourself.

for

Wow, who is the real monster here. Someone who is just asking politely for help or you who is threatening murder and calling awful names

REEEEEEEEEE

What does REEE mean?

I am a car owner. Just not legally.

Well I am for smaller government and states rights.

If a state wants to allow immigrants that want to come there, I think it is a good thing.