Alex Jones just BTFO the media and the shills on here. His children were never taken from him

Alex Jones just BTFO the media and the shills on here. His children were never taken from him

DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHILLS
ALEX IS GROWING STRONGER

infowars.com/exclusive-alex-jones-custody-press-conference-live/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
youtu.be/X2gdkQIv3kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With Jews, you lose.

You think he would have learnt his lesson after the 1st Kike wife left him.

Then the idiot married a SECOND jewish wife.

He's going to have to sell WAY more water filters and Super Male Vitality (the secret ingredient is his man-milk) to cover the cost of this fucking shitstorm. He's passing 40k a month in alimony already... add child support onto that and... suicide soon.

Putting JUST back in Justice....

They're fighting him.

That's the last step before you win.

Why did she have to go to outpatient?

Alcohol abuse or drugs?

He's just getting started. MSM is forever dead, no amount of Maddow's Russian hysteria will save them.

Alex Jones - 1
Shills (pic related) - 0

I love it AJ is just gonna be MORE pissed from now on!!! Hahahah! Fuck you idiot jews!!!

It seems she is the troubled parent out of the two

Alex being a good man wants his children to still see their mother.

nu-male media people need to get gassed

President Jones 2020?

I can dig it. Gotta stop them from turning the frogs gay somehow

ALEX IS GAINING POWER BY THE DAY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

>yfw you realize that meme is actually (at least partially) true.

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Damn. The MSM was pumping weapons grade fake news.

DEATH TO GLOBALISTS!

>court proceedings almost get distracted by his scheme tailored for mentally ill degenerates
>judge decides to focus on case at hand
>joint custody through a legitimate judicial process
>degenerates: HAHA SHILLS BTFO

really rouses your raisins

Kids and custody is so complicated that no MSM or Sup Forums could figure it out unless they have been through it under the exact same circumstances as the one in question.

There are so many if(s). Custody can be based on proximity both parents live or only if they live in the same county. One parent may be awarded just because they are unemployed (mother). At times when she is way way way too much a mess, then they give them back to the dad, hating that statistically it will be awful for future democrats.

Either way, this may just be a simple message to good old AJ. If his wife is half as nuts as she must be to marry him, Id be worried about the safety of my kids. Plenty of crazy out there to target people for opinions....who keeps their family safe?

This would be terrifying either way.

wew, thanks for having an opinion

well done

Alex is an actor, a shill playing a role and protecting his Jewish paymasters you idiot.

jews like you belong in the demon fire you came from

>m-m-mom get the camera I just shitposted in another alex thread

Hey mate, where are you finding this information that his second wife is Jewish? If that's true I am going to drop Alex Jones altogether. It's not coincidence at that point.

so perky my burgerdrone friends, don't worry the Jew cock will soon alleviate your faggoty frustrations

youtu.be/X2gdkQIv3kY

I told you faggots. I warned ya'll when there was like 5 daily parallel threads about him "being an actor" and "losing his keeeds" that they were coming.

They're going after him so hard.

It doesn't matter if he gets some stuff wrong; he's one of us and a solid source of good interviews and intel from the real people who know whats happening.

Fortunately our man Bill Hicks shoots straight through the bullshit.

is getting their arguments btfo every single day part of the shills plan?

Where's the read-out of the judge's verdict?

I'm not going to take his word as gospel.

>Where's the read-out of the judge's verdict?
According to Alex, the judge hasn't delivered it yet.

Get out. Get the fuck out of here you kike.