Jared Kushner General - /jkg/

Hello Sup Forums. I come to you today with an important mission. As we all know, Jared Kushner is a major liability to the Trump Movement, and needs to be removed by any possible means. He has too much influence and for some reason he has the President's trust. This man is a globalist, and along with Ivanka, is fully committed to the goals of the NWO.
My proposal to you today is to utilize your weaponized autism to expose any and all of Kushner's shady dealings, and compile them in /jkg/ in the same way we did with /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General. There has been good work being done here already, such as pointing out his 666 building, digging into Lucent, connecting his lawyer to the Clinton Foundation, and more. However, all of these facts and details need to be compiled and a thorough autistic investigation needs to take place. We need infographics, easily digestible memes, more leads, and more anons digging. The only way to bring down these people is to expose them as the criminal scum that they are.
Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for your contribution. The future of the Republic, and the World, is at stake.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jKvZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=39hRGHr0X_k
rawstory.com/2016/08/here-are-7-damning-revelations-about-jared-kushner-donald-trumps-son-in-law/
youtu.be/RjqfzFCLt9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get lost antifa

Him and a non have long squashed their beef, and he's needed to be a moderating voice for Trump (Trump goes on tirades when he's mad and Ivanka/Jared aren't there)

*Him and Bannon

A start would be look at who he went to school with..

Fuck you, that kike is poison. I voted for Trump but if that jew is still calling the shots I will stay home next election.
All jews are cancer.

>have my doubts about kushner
>shill thread trying to create dirt on him

wtf i love jared kushner now

Kush is already in the bush, watch out

There is no Trump movement you stupid shithead he is compromised by CIA and top kikes

Shalo...I mean, Hello fellow goy!
It's always nice to see Sup Forumsacks protecting us from . Kushner is definitely \ourgoy\, and your defense of him and his American Nationalist agenda is admirable!

Nice try Cadre

kushner goes to the great
>Gas chamber
Synagogue in the sky in 2017

holy fuck...

good work

archive.is/jKvZZ

>and needs to be removed by any possible means
>not "and needs to be removed by any memes necessary"
baka desu senpai

>inb4 huffpo

nice find

youtube.com/watch?v=39hRGHr0X_k

hmmm

Sage

>for some reason he has the President's trust.
jews are highly intelligent with IQs skewing more towards verbal intelligence. never underestimate the persuasive power of kikes to get goys to act in self-destructive ways.

i think kushner has blackmail tapes of ivanka doing compromising things and has threatened to release them if trump doesn't go along with his plan.

i have no proof of this, but his father tried to blackmail his brother-in-law with a sex tape of him fucking a hooker. he did this to prevent his brother-in-law from testifying against him during his trial.
the prosecutor of that case was chris christie.

rawstory.com/2016/08/here-are-7-damning-revelations-about-jared-kushner-donald-trumps-son-in-law/

bumb

TRUST TRUMP

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

KEEP THE FAITH

It's already over, Kushner won.

Having a pic like that will get the FBI on up your ass son

just a provocative image to make a point, I don't condone violence or assassination

yeah man, he will ditch his son in law and his favourite daughter for some alcoholic dork and neets on an orangutan dickpic sharing imageboard. for sure my guy, 100%

why don't the feds arrest snoop dogg then?
youtu.be/RjqfzFCLt9s

Turning on your faith, hope and dreams is still treasonous to yourself. Continue believing and the people will answer when we have to be called on

>Choosing sides in a jewish power struggle
Useful idiots, all of you.

>pls suck Trump dick while he betrays his supporters and don't talk shit about my reddit