Don't go south.
Don't go in a big city.
Chill out in the countryside.

Watch out of mafia

I agree

Too late. I have to go to rome

>Don't go in a big city.
>Chill out in the countryside.

I mean that's good advice for going to the US, but I would think cities are where you want to be in Italy? All of the history.

Don't listen to this faggot. He is probably one of those cuck Italians who blame Italians for everything.

Rome is beautiful, enjoy your stay, and do yourself a favor and EAT A LOT OF CARBONARA.

they have so many thieves pickpocketing tourists, be careful burger

And they are all sandniggers.

I know italians are not white but calling your own people "sandniggers" is a bit harsh

I was referring to your kind actually.
>italians not white
Now I've heard everything.

A roach discussing on skin color...

Exactly.

I don't know there this "Italians not white" meme originated, hell, I've met Finnish guys less white than me.

We uagliò, bell sta bandiera

Okay, I live here in Rome and I can say that yes, unfortunately you have to be careful when you take a bus or subway (especially this one). Just don't use the front pocket of your backpack or the ones behind the jeans, pickpockets always check there first, then they try to steal your stuff on the other pockets and they even open your bags in a blink of an eye. Also, when you go eat out, try to check the menu first, someone tries to cheat the tourists by changing the prices. So... just keep that on mind and you should be okay during your trip here in Rome, welcome and enjoy your Amatriciana or Carbonara!

Oh, io fare attenzione al vesuvio in questi giorni eh

Finally a helpful comment instead of "OH THE CITY SUCKS" or "NOOOIIO THE SITY IS GR88888" or "ITALS AREN'T WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

great fucking food jesus christ youre american so this is probably going to be the best food you have ever eaten

Stock up on some real olive oil, mafias got a stranglehold on the pipeline we get fake shit

Vien fuori na pizza bella grand

Just don't take your camera in Vatican and book everything online now.
It will be much esayer when you are there.
If you want to eat look at tripadvaisor and always first ask for the prices, sometimes you can handle a good price for some spaghetti, but if you don't have money just go to some market.
Care about money and phone.

Don't trust people too much, italians like to scam people expecially people from Napoli(Naples).

We uagliò, bell sto comment

>tripadvasaiararor

Unless you're in to architecture, Italy's overrated.

Cool country. Based.

They don't speak English though

Visit small towns. They are the best, the food is great and there's a lot to explore and discover on your own. Don't go south or in tourists traps.

Read nordicists books between civil war and ww1-ish. They're hilarious, like the modern black israelites stuff.

learn latin, and switch your katana out for a gladius

Italy was of Spain, IMHO

Any titles in particular? Will read for comedic purposes.

How autonomous was the Kingdom of Naples?

Lately I'm reading race or mongrel by schultz.
Inequality of human races by gobineau , foundation of the 19th century by chamberlain as well as passing of the great race by grant are among the mayor classics of the genre.
You can find all of them on archive.org

All around great country. History, culture, women, food, natural scenery, all top notch. Arguably the best country in Europe.

Grazie

Rome is amazing though, and Naples is not all that bad if you stay away from the city center.

Prego.

Didn't Grant say that southern Europeans had become ethnically indistinguishable from berbers?

PIZZA PIZZA MAMMA MIA, DONDE ESTA LA PIZZERIA?

(donde?)

Perhaps I should read it again but Grant basically larped his views on americal civil war and american race relations on the antique world.

>DONDE ESTA

>Now I've heard everything
>Implying is the first time you hear that Italians are not white
C'mon my nigga

SUBAMERICAN TRASH.

My family is from Teggiano. It's an hour southeast of Naples... I'd love to go there but if it's unsafe...

What about Venice?

A lot of autonomous and important,

As the Crown of Aragon was a ferderation, being capitals Zaragoza, Napoli, Barcelona or Valencia depending on the era or politic situation.

Kingdom of Dos Sicilias preferred Borbon Spanish Kings before Austrian Habsbourg in Spanish War of Sucession of 1704, and as a result the Borbon Dinasty was ruling the Kingdom delle Due Sicilie along the XIX century.

IMHO, Aragonese influence is clear in Naples and Sicily. Just take a look in Zaragoza and see if it resembles to Naples and Sicily,

you should see some of the touristy shit in Rome at least once, even though its a let down and its full of pickpckets and gypsies and those fags on mopeds who steal

>What about Venice?

Black people drown there, make sure you can swim.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftec7FgeGlY

The Mexicans of Europe, and even lazier.

this

indeed; what a shame

Keep sending those fucktoys tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=STwD3x4YI-M

Don't mention Jorge Lorenzo or you'll be killed.

chissà perchè ho letto laida lesbica

Troppe seghe.

ma ho smesso!