Stupid Nigger Robs Jimmy Johns With Jammed Gun

youtube.com/watch?v=rXlaIpFmVlg

Is there anything they can do properly?

He Dindu nuffin maaaaaan

Anyone study that pic? It almost looks like a round didnt chamber

chambered two to show he means business.

>jammed
Could be just empty

>mfw

Yeah they can fug you bitch whitey

The round jammed when he cocked it most likely due to him limp dicking his grip could be due to a shitty round though, who knows

It didn't, the gun jammed because of how he handled that slide. Niggers can't even rob a fast food joint right.

>finger on trigger

big surprise

>mfw my p64 does this

the cashier looks like he's giving the most unenthusiastic hand job

jesus. the white dude is ice cold

BASED FROG

Someone needs to meme this but I'm not sure how. Its just so fucking stereotypical I cant even handle it

>nog
>violent (armed robbery)
>SO DAMN STUPID (cant operate a simple handgun properly, doesnt cover his face when robbing people, chose a store with maybe $200 cash in that till, if hes lucky, I bet most of those were 1's and 5's ahahahahahahahahah)
>wearing the most stereotypical nigger clothes ever

I'll bet however much he robbed that theres a bastard child of his running around somewhere

>tfw you bought a taurus

He works retail, he's probably ready to die.

Had I been the cashier I would have snatched it out of his hands and cleared the malfunctioned. Niggers are bad at even nigging.

we normally are.

Fucking kek, that look on his face throughout the entire interaction.
>fucking niggers, man, third time this week

It seems niggers cant do anything right what a shame

Someone said the Police said there there was $52 in the till but I couldn't find a source for that.

Time for some feel good webms.

and yet he could've watched a youtube video on operating a pistol for free

More coming up

Looked like it was a failure to feed.
I can't be sure, but that looked like brass.
Like he loaded hollows into a gun that doesn't like to feed hollows.
It looks like it's hung up on the feed ramp.
I'm not 100% or anything.
It's just what it looks like to me.
If my reading of the situation is correct, the gun was more of a paper weight than anything else.

you. I like you.

Keep it coming

Just think about the opportunity cost of having niggers around, it must be huge. You know it's bad when even your neighborhood Taco Bell needs bulletproof glass.

It was a failure to feed. Probably a shitty pistol that can't feed JHPs. You're right pretty much a paperweight unless he clears it. Nigger probably just stole that gun and doesn't know how to operate it.

couldnt that gun of accidently discharge if the slide unjammed

It's 1911 the slide stays back if no bullet is pushed up. So either the magazine has jammed or it is empty.
source: vidya

Lel, reminds me of this guy.

>pop pop pop
>smoke break
>chase

Did someone say stupid niggers?

That nog was twice as big as those guys, no point risking your life over $50 that aren't even yours at a minimum wage job. The store probably has insurance and policies telling staff not fuck around with robbers, he would have gotten fired if he tried anything.

>work at jimmy johns
>nothing to live for
>i hope this nigger kills me

*your

Wow stupid german noguns everybody. You can see the fucking brass to the carterage that is jammed in this image

>Jimmy John's Employee Keeps His Cool With Gun In His Face

I was thinking the exact same thing. The only reason why the white guy is so calm is because he doesn't even care if he dies to a gunshot to the face. His life sucks and the nigger would be doing him a favor by putting him out of his misery.

Watching people get paralyzed.
Don't act like a cunt and you'll retain the ability to walk.
Well, assuming this cunt survived.

>I just wanted some pizza

Yeah I don't give a shit what the company says, if you point a gun at me I'm fucking you up.

Wait did those dumb niggers rob a fucking gun store? What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

the gun was jammed, it was worthless in that instance

he would have had to clear it, which i doubt he even knows how

that means if someone would have rushed him he would have panicked and probably ran

Are you suggesting these Hate Crime Stats from the NYPD, might be real?

That's very mean, and doesn't take into account the 4,000,000 years of poverty, slavery, and injustice.

"Rayford allegedly told investigators that he stole the two guns from his crack cocaine dealer, whom he owed money, the complaint said."

I hope not. He'd only walk back into another store to rob it after his recovery, its all some people can/will do.

But he looked pretty dead to me. Some medicfag on /k/ said he thought the guy took a round to the spine and had numerous reasons for saying so.

I bet even if he survived, he'd die in the south american prison clinic. That doesnt sound sanitary/safe to me.

It was a pawn shop thay happen to sell guns aswell.

Dude is on camera, its a nationwide business and its not his money.
Who gives a shit.
What did he get $50? Maybe?

Wow

John Wick coming through

he's holding it sideways

Is this a Black Lives Matter thread?

This is why owning a gun is crucial

So... Is he going to get away with it? The guys face is clearly on camera so are the cops going to get him or are they just going to be like "nah man we can't find him"

Never relax

>nog on the left dropped 2 guns
>he was trying to dual wield like in his vidya

Oh lordy.

>try to post this
>duplicate file exists

I smiled biggly.

I always wondered what people would do in this situation if the guy held at gunpoint said

"shoot me you pussy"

inb4 what are you going to do stab me reply

odds are company policy is to keep no more than $100 in the drawer and drop anything more in a time-locked safe, so the most he got would be about 100 bucks

No, it's Black Lives Splatter

No.
Letting violent people have free reign is wheat leftists do.
Cowardice.
The proper response is to end the threat.
Within that context a pointed gun is a pointed gun.
Deadly intent.
One would be fully within their right to defend themselves against deadly intent.
And robbers should be made painfully aware of this fact.

DAYUM

RIGHT AS THEY WALK IN THE DOOR
GET IT MANE!

What the fuck was that? Shotgun?

The cashier looks so used to it lmao

>derp derp i died over 50 dollars i am smart

AR15

I got something similar

He needed mo' money for dem programs

I feel this is what the end of times will look like.

the guy takes a bullet too, right??

I remember the first time I walked into a gas station in Cleveland and I saw it was all glassed in.

Fucking niggers man.

You'd probably do the world a favor but I understand why a random store clerk wouldn't feel that way unless he owns the place.

Jesus Christ that white dude must have completey given up on life. Stone cold and he's almost like "do it man, just end it".

Awe shit I think my webm is fucked, it's not the whole video. Oh well

MOST robbers aren't interested in murdering or severely injuring their victims. It's the same thing with carjackers. USUALLY, they won't go beyond forcing themselves behind the counter or the other person out of the car.

It's just that it's not worth the risk.

It's an ar15, he holds it like a tard and just scared them off looks like...

The cashier looks like he wants the nigger to shoot him.

>"Just get it over with, man."

thanks for this

>Wow stupid german noguns everybody.
feels bad man
Didn't even look at the close-up, I see it now.
Would be really easy to fix, wouldn't it?

dat filename kek

>looks right at the gun
>sees its jammed
>"Fuck it. I'm not getting into a fight with this street ape for $7.50 an hour."
>calmly removes his gloves

Leave, bro. I worked there too, you can do way better.

So this is the power of the Kangs....

An excellent argument for standard capacity mags.
As opposed to California castrati.

Whoa, he's a really good shot. Nice.

Nope. You are CREATING a threat. Just let the faggot have the 50 bucks and shoot him as he walks away or let the cops do it. This isn't the movies.

Implying niggers act rationally when they'd kill someone just ofr the street cred.

Jesus Christ burgers are a disgusting-looking people

>shot him in the back

Wow nice dude good luck in court.

Whatever you tried to do. You fucked up.

Although that seems to be the thread theme, so you may have done that on purpose.

> *sigh*
> just another day working a shift in the niggerhood
> please end it mister basketball
> no, where are you going, take the tray with you

based white dude

"just take the fucking drawer man, you're not going to fucking shot me for $200, there is literally a camera recording your face right now you dumbass"

white people have maximum chill

Haha the dude doesn't even put the phone down. He's like "hang on honey, need to shoot some niggers".

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

why does one asian need that much toilet paper?

there are some places like this in south side of chicago, no chairs or anything

Top kek

He has the "I don't get paid enough for this shit" look