This is fake btw, he never said gender
Sex = Chromosomes
Gender = Social construct

He's 100% right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alx4p4U75j4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its already over.

If he's starting to sing and dance about things that are "100% science", perhaps he could do an episode on IQ bell curves between whites and nignogs? You know, actual science. Or is that not lefty enough?

7:10, hear it and weep

youtube.com/watch?v=alx4p4U75j4

No. He analogises gender to sex, which he says is on a spectrum. The analogy itself is jimmie rustling.

>posting on Sup Forums defending Bill fucking Nye
Get a life you faggot

This
Kys

Except for the fact that he isn't.

He's anti-white too, so I don't give a fuck what he said or didn't say about chromosomes, he needs to be removed from our screens just for that sentiment.

I didn't know Bill had a degree, I thought he was just one of those people that read trendy pop science articles and think they're just as good as real scientists. I actually gained a little respect to lose for him.

not a real priority to increase the racial divide in America ya know?

Oh man I tried my first meme in regards to this issue. What do you guys think?

I even went back and watched the two part episode this takes place in to get a good feeling of it. In it Picard is captured by the cardassians and one of them tortures him and tells him it will all stop and he can live a life of happiness and leisure if he will just say that there are 5 lights and not 4 lights like there really are.

Then he screams "There are four lights!" at the end.

I think it resonates well with how the left operates, where they just try to bully and essentially torture people into believing their made up bullshit.

>Human females have two X chromosomes
>Human males have one X and one Y chromosome

REEEEEEEE FUCKING BURN THIS BINARY BELIEVER ALIVE

>at the time

science... changes over time as new facts are found

>making the assumption that if something is a social construct that it becomes any less valid

"At the time" as in past tense because he's taking about a discovery made in the past. you missed the point though, he in fact did say it as late as 2005 (year the video was made) even though gender theory and transgenderism have been around since the early 90s.

Bill Nye doesn't have a science degree. He's a complete phony. He's a failed actor who poses as a science guy on tv. No he's cucking for lefty left agendas.

Don't forget the end where Picard admits he wanted to say there were actually 5 lights.
Even a man of great fortitude can succumb to brainwashing.

Right on.
>Social construct
I guess human rights are a social construct, too. Maybe we can throw both concepts in the bin, then?

Gender and sex are the same thing.

it all boils down to an argument of semantics. What a lot of these people advocate is that your sex is defined as your physical characteristics (benis, bagina) and your gender is your idea of your self and your (((feelings)).

>Gender = Social construct
That's fallacy. It's not the gender what is constructed, is a behavior determined by society.