Fyre Festival Fiasco

How Ja Rule could scam all this people?
No festival regulations on burger kingdom?
Ja Rule
He dindun nuffin goyin

>set up the entire event
>NOT MY FAULT!
fucking niggers

pottery in motion

>>set up the entire event

Quality time on Fyre!

she barely survived Fyre guys

Tfw you're from the literal fucking arctic and you got better parties

Man, our cabins are mansions for that shit. Our nature is godly compared to a bunch of dirt and shitpolluted touristland. I've been to the Bahamas, it's nice snd warm and American, but come take acid, sit in a sauna will a glass roof and stare at northern lights, follow it by jumping into the snow on -30°C, (jumping from 110°C in the sauna), and then staring at the milky way around a fire in your bathing robe while having a joint, still on minus 30.

We live life here, that faggy festival is nothing but show offs showing off

>paying thousands of dollars for a degenerate "music festival"
Just as you deserve.

i cant wait for the 2018 fyre festival really looking forward to this amazing annual event

They will try again next year!

>Weekend Miami Fund
Entitled little shit

bump
they were talking about it more on the radio today

So things that are completely fucked are called 'left' now, are they? Interesting...

>dumbass chads and roasties spend 17 grand each to do drugs and fuck in degenerate music festival
>instead get to play the hunger games
I don't see a single issue with this, we need this to be a yearly TV special

This is the second thread I've seen about this stupid shit in 30 seconds, stop fucking re-posting this cancer

>take acid, sit in a sauna will a glass roof and stare at northern lights, follow it by jumping into the snow on -30°C, (jumping from 110°C in the sauna), and then staring at the milky way around a fire in your bathing robe while having a joint, still on minus 30.

That was for OP, sounds comfy user

>Liberals are fucking retarded beyond repair

FTFY.

Americans don't go on trips like these, mommy and daddies precious little chosen do.

Tfw when seeing the entire band of the Milkyway in the middle of fuck forest of nordre Troms in -45 C, followed by a northern lights display of another world.

PS.

There's a reason Europeans hate American tourists so much, they're the same spoiled fucktards that tell you to hate yourself for being white all day.

So has anyone heard from Ja Rule yet?

aahahahahahaa

is this real? Holy fuck I hope this is real.

>Charge almost $10,000 a TICKET
>lol it was all a ruse

They can't seriously think these pampered faggots parents are going to stand for these? Is JaRule fucking retarded?

I mean I appreciate the effort, but come on, you stepped on the toes of the fucking snowflakes that secretly think they own this countr.

That's rather niggardly of him...

So what's happening here? Are people paying money to sit on an island and pretend they're refugees?

I wish I could have gone to this event.

I wanted to be within the midst of all the chaos.

It's obviously not real. No scam artist is going to publicly go on record and declare "LOL I SCAMMED U"

It's literally DashCon Island

Ye this guy gets me, isn't it glorious?

We are talking about a black man here. The same people who livestream their murders for hits.

dummy

because left is opposite of right, and he wants to "right" a wrong
jesus fucking christ how retarded are australians

Don't worry it's cool, Ja Rule.

Peace out.

>Ja Rule creates music festival for elite kids
>charges ridiculous amounts of money for tickets
>promises deluxe accommodations
>when they get there the trust fund babies discover everything was done on a shoestring budget and they're essentially living in the third world

He show'd no love to dem so-called thugs

how to make a scam festival:
- make an offshore bank account where US anti money laundering laws cant touch you
- get people to sign a waiver agreeing they hold you harmless when they find out its a fraud
- take out a loan when suckers start giving you money
- agree to cut in a bunch of agents and talent bookers to cut the pre-sales of tickets amid the core scammers (Ja rule, IAC Entertainment etc etc)
- find some vendors who are willing to drop off materials to make it look like you are going to have the concert and build the venue
- find an insurance company to take the event failure contract
- dont build the venue
- default on the insurance
- default on the bank loan
- vanish
- talent agents use their slander, liability clauses and record label crisis communication firms to suppress the issue
- everyone laughs when people get scammed who are not in the know
- all you really need is a bagman, 1 corporate blocker and a non-AML compliant tax haven.
- you later need a second bagman to wash the cash from the tour scam. Tour scamming is one of the oldest forms of media cash management (laundering) next to roadie trafficking/drug trading.

t. the man, the myth, the legend.

Awesome stuff

Holy shit, is that Seth McFartland?

whats the problem, looks like every other party-in-the/dirt festival. they just didn't wait for the drugs to kick in so they could pretend they wern't spending athoer weekend living like pigs

>Ja Rule releases statement saying that everyone gets an extra hour in the ball pit

Except there were no bands since they weren't paid and they flew over there so good luck smuggling in your drugs.

Tbh that looks like the aftermath of a typical festival, but not for some up-scale 'luxury' festival. That should really be an oxymoron though

Why the fuck do they have to squeeze their retarded political views into everything

>He's just fast food baby, don't worry about it

lmao

That 5$ sandwich is giving me the weirdest boner.

Actually they're more than likely the ones saying white privilege exists at all. Poor Whites know what adversity is and won't cry about a shitty sandwich.

God I want to choke that stupid fat cunt to death with my bear hands.

I don't have $12,000 to spend of a scam, guess it's my fucking privilege.

Ivory tower subhuman cunt.

???

Looks like a Quiznos sandwich, they're pretty good. Firehouse subs are pretty good too.

t. Sup Forums
I mean seriously, have you seen these threads?

They'll probably twist the whole thing for next year

This wasn't the aftermath, this was like this when they arrived. Those tents are leftover USAID relief tents for refugees.

>having a fetish for roasties

That sounds fucking amazing desu, 100x better than getting drunk with normies on a sandy beach with normie music.

I know that. I mean most festivals degenerate in to a dirtfest within a day or two anyway. After a couple of days of sleeping in your own filth, you're extremely thankful to be back in civilisation with running water

I dunno, I don't read them with a massive hateboner like you do so I might have missed a few problematic things.

>normies
The proper term is normalfag. Take your redditterms back where they came from

fuck off

I'm honestly split between being pissed off and laughing at all the rich faggot white libtards who get to see what all the shit they're preaching turns into the moment it's about them instead of the shitlords voting Drumpft.

Yea, cause rich people go around looting and threatening violence on everybody. This is how poor people treat themselves

Only thing that could have made this better was if the Island was actually an ordinance testing range for the Air Force.

Yup. 1st day with flights supposed to show up all weekend.

Can you imagine a hundred spoiled bratty millenials screaming to the 5 black locals making 20 cent an hour "YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

I wish the gov would've let more millenials pour in before shutting it down

>NORMIES GET OUT REEEE

Nice try Skylar, keep trying divide Sup Forums.

Thanks, Antifa. Sarcasm isn't your forte, is it?

I don't have a hateboner for anything, just noticed that there's plenty of people here injecting their politics into this for very little justification.

>chads got cucked
>roasties got toasty
all around a successful event

>I wish the gov would've let more millenials pour in before shutting it down

This. Send all the faggots at once and let them eat themselves alive and die over the course of a month, the world will be a better place for it.

You're comparing Sup Forumsitics to random social media posts and shit, what do you want from me? Seems pretty libtarded thinking.

Hell yeah

HAHAHAHA

Scamming rich white trust fund babies
Lets see how well this works out for him

>learning to hunt for food

Awaiting the soul crushing diarrhea after eating random berries post.

I'm a bit confused. Haven't been paying attn to these threads and the whole this has passed me by

Can any anons answer me this
> how long ago did they start arriving on the island?
> has anyone confirmed serious criminal activity?
> are people still trapped there tonight?

What I'm hoping is this has turned into a modern day version of the Beach and we will all hear awesome stories coming out in the next few daya

Pretty sure most have left again by now.

As for the crime, there have been some reports on twitter of people having phones and stuff stolen but nothing too serious

Lord of the Flies is one of my favourite books, it's pretty cool to see a festival themed around it.

Could you imagine being the only man of skill on this cuck island?

>He's building a fire, worship him as a God!

>tfw going to the pub tonight for $1 drafts of PBR and the house band is actually pretty good and they give free peanuts too

>people still pay money to see Ja Rule

Did I time travel to 2002?

they arrived mid yesterday, a lot of them turned back to the airport last night, a lot more this morning
i think they officially postponed/cancelled it, some people are still there cuz fuck it you came this far might as well go to the beach

i think a lot of the crime posts were pol bait posts
people are trapped at the airport in the bahamas still i think

So Breivik gets out soon? Like that plan.

Case in point, none of that shit makes any sense and you dismiss everything with 'LOL LIBTARD". If you really can't see that Sup Forums seizing this opportunity to shit on leftists and degenerates is exactly as stupid as you might have fucking brain damage.

>The only music at #fyrefestival is a chorus of rich white women with their biggest hit: " I demand to speak with the manager"

Case in point, lol, you're the fucking case in point retard.

Reality check, you're on a board dedicated to politics, the post you're using as your example is on twitter.

Different place for different subjects, if either is in the wrong it's the twitter post.

Get some self awareness.

I was hoping to find more crying rich kids

These are the same ppl throwing in their opinions non stop about how taxes should be raised to give to refugees while they spend 10,000$ on a weekend trip

Media got a hold of the story too fast and everyone's laughing at their plight now

...maybe when they get some cell service ..

id like to see a documentary if it goes full lord of the flies

nobody was paying to see Ja Rule, he's just the promoter attaching his name to the event.
they were paying for an amazing lineup including Blink 182, and... many more. The list could go on!

This is just stupid. 'lol why are u mad? What u can't handle being poor' No they are mad because they were lied to and scammed out of shitloads of money. I do find the whole thing funny but this whole 'white rich kids' thing is just dumb. Anyone would be furious if this happened to them.

I need an ending where both sides get fucked but I'm having trouble figuring how it could work out.

I'm never going to feel bad for spoiled little brats getting scammed out of dad's money.

What the hell are you on about? Since when are people forbidden from mentioning politics on Twitter? There are plenty of Twitter accounts that do nothing BUT talk about politics, but you think it isn't the place for partisanship?

Shit, where were you in the last election?