Group of Black Men Savagely Attack Fleeing White Boys in London

youtube.com/watch?v=s6PaCCzeowA - Shocking scenes from Nairobi where a white tourist was attacked. Lol jk it's London. If diversity is our strength I shudder to imagine what our weaknesses are.

did you delete your nigger dick folder by accident so that's why you spam these instead?

fpbp

This is standard anywhere near a large American city. Europe don't be like us. Stop this.

Look at the expressions of those sandniggers.

The thrill of lynching random white people on the streets has grown akin to that as of going grocery shopping.

We need to exterminate these subhumans

I've seen a lot of these around here. To be honest I don't feel at home anymore in my own country. You look at one guy the wrong way and 5 minutes later a gang of immigrants come at you and start messing with you for no fucking reason. If you don't keep your head down nowadays, you end up in hospital.

Kek. I live here, he made the mistake of relaxing

Going to London in 5 days.
Am white.

Wat do?

lol

go to the lake district instead

I wish you boys lived in the US
I would spend days of work afterward to shoot your assailants. Maybe even spend jailtime for protecting others.

Don't stay in one spot and watch your privilege

Hy are there so many niggers in that vid? Is that America? Explain yourselves Britbongistanis.

>Fleeing White Boys
Deserved it. Stand and fight until death. Becoming a martyr to a greater cause is why we conquered the savages to begin with.

c'mon man.

I'm serious. I can't tell you how many times I had to tame a feral piece of shit living in south Atlanta.

That's why the niggers have to go first. The Jews? I can deal with them. They take my money. They control my media. They don't physically harm me, though. You have watch yourself around a pack of negros. Once they're gone, we can work on the JQ.

oh snap you really showed him, fpbp amirite guise

The jews are the cause of all of this, negros and slimes are the symptoms. You don't cure society by focusing on the symptoms.

By the time you're done clearning up the niggers and slimes the kikes would have presented you with some other, new problems to take care of.

Don't bother.
London is a fucking shithole.
I've lived in the UK my whole 30 years being alive... and I've never hated a place less than London... and I've been to both Wales and Scotland.

More than London I mean.
I'm drunk.

fucking apes man