Sup Forums is.the exact same as the extreme tumblr feminists

Sup Forums is.the exact same as the extreme tumblr feminists.
You two are both awful and deserve each other, why won't you two just kill each other off so the rest of us normal people can continue with our lives?

>normal people
>israel is best ally
>government control keeps us safe
>AI will make our lives easier and better
You normies are fucking cancer and need to die

(((normal people)))

Fucking normie, neck yourself outlander.

The new world does not require your weak seed.

>just kill each other off
What would actually happen is the tumble feminists would be killed off. Women can't into combat.

*Tumblr

>Implying normal is about where you're standing.

Sweet Summer Child, You're the abnormal one here.

AI will make our lives easier and better you fucking cuck.

new world. you aren't changing anything, you retarded want to be nazi.

Frank Herbert would disagree with you. AI is the gateway to the fall of the species.

>some literally who said that something bad would happen if a theoretical thing happened
WOW

>be normie
>someone has opposing view that you can't immediately disregard cause you aren't used to anything but strawmen
>start to doubt everything you believe
>lash out at non-normies for intruding on their reality bubble

like pottery

Why should we care about the species?

We NEETs will emerge from the Nuclear Fire and forge a world fit for Fedora wearers everywhere.

You will know us by our Haberdashery.

>Sup Forums is.the exact same as the extreme tumblr feminists.

No, Sup Forums can take a joke.

>Not knowing one of the most cerebral writers of the 20th century

Smh, really jogged my almonds user.

Kek

We need solid white families to conquer Mars user. Then the beta cucks and nogs can have Earth. Once Humanity transcends the stars, we will never truly die.

You are an outsider, just lurk this site for two weeks and you will understand.

>reading
sounds like you are the goyim that is getting tricked by those jews books and jewish letters!

Haha, thought you were clever didn't you?

Well I'm just going to accuse you of being a Jew trying to subvert us, and dismiss your argument out of hand! Take THAT!

>le horseshoe theory meme XDDDDD

>normie intellectuals

I don't enjoy holding the views that I do. Its just that it is necessary given what I have learnt from my time on Sup Forums

I wish I could be normal again, but I can't anymore. Spend some time here and lurk. You will eventually come to a similar conclusion

being normal is the worst sin you can commit in the eyes of god

In order for us to become normal, the (((normals))) have to die first

If you're gonna shitpost you could at least try harder than this

But if artificial superintelligence developed, and killed off humanity, what would stop this artificial superintelligence from colonizing Mars and the rest of the universe itself?

Tumblr feminists are just extreme versions of what average people are like.

We are something completely different. You are more like tumblr feminists than we are. Much much closer in fact. We don't see much difference between you.

No I agree with him, and I've been here for 5 years. I just like to watch you guys. You have "interesting" opinions.

Basically this.

>you have strong opinions and so do other people thus you are the same as other people
commit suicide

This

We know where you came from, you have to go back

If it happened in your lifetime you would die. If it happened in your children's lifetime they would all die.

How far into the future does AI taking over need to be before you start getting worried?

>buttmad
we're breaking the conditioning!

The Dune series is actually pretty based.

Space waifus who control men with their poons; condemns religion; exalts ethnic cleansing; what's not to like?

Sup Forums is one person
>t.person owning several tumbler accounts

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

i like that meme, i saw it alot on /mlpol/, during the horsepussy threads.i miss horsepussy threads...

sorry, im not good at pretending to be a retarded fucking republican that sucks trump's dick day and night. but from what i can gather you just blame jews and non-white for everything.

you are the mirrors of one another, the same but opposite. both Sup Forums and tumblr just sit around in your echo chamber, circle jerking each other, completely refusing to even listen to soemone who doesn't agree with you, and get triggered over the tiniest things, then go ape shit over it and try to spin it into a conspiracy agaisnt you.

YOU ARE THE SAME

I merely infer that AI would lead to the entire race becoming neets. Imagine if we had robots to warm our tendies for us?

We'd never move and decline into a state of total apathy. Fapping for no reason but to pass time.

It's a horrible future user.

>"Normal people"
>MY BELIEFS ARENT POLITICAL, THEYRE JUST NORMAL LOL

Boy do I hate this shit.

In the 1950s, a movie with a black lead would have been a political statement. Just drinking out of a certain water fountain would have been a political statement. If you honestly didn't care about politics you wouldnt care about what Nazis or SJWs are arguing either way, and you certainly wouldnt be posting threads about it on pol.

But clearly you do care. Even if you offer up no alternative you are obviously bothered by the politics of others. So what are you gonna do? Are you going to start getting mad whenever you see anything slightly political anywhere (BTW ignoring politics is also a political statement shitlord)?

Just accept that your supposed normalcy doesn't exist. Pick a horse or stay out of race mate.

Without extremes, there is no middle. We define the center for you, normie.

It seems like you are the triggered one here mein freund, why not simply leave?

This is levels of bait i didn't even think was possible.

>(((normal people)))
You have no idea... Simply no idea...
Either stay to learn the truth, or leave... One would not cast shame at you if you did leave...

>goes back to sifting through human trafficking shit.

We;re not mate, MGTOW is the same as tumblr feminists. We are a firmly anti-MGTOW board.

We believe in Europeans and the traditional family unit, the emancipation of the world from global finance and debt, and the betterment not just of Europeans, but for all people's and of mother nature. We seek true 'multiculturalism' as they like to call it. As we are race realists. We would like to see Africa being African, free from greedy new age colonist diamond mining companies, and thus free from the petro dollar and debt based society the West has for a large part been built on. For the Arabs and Muslims to have no intervention in their own internal sruggles, financed by the Western workers tax money, but created by globalist and zionist provocateurs. And as a result, the end to the rape and destruction of our native lands and once great European cities. What we want, is peace and freedom.

AI on it's current path is and will be just a tool.

It can destroy structures like industrialization did, but it doesn't mean that people lose their will to create. We can just do it on a higher level.

You sound really mad, OP. Why are you here?

this.

I started browsing Sup Forums about a month ago and flipped from being a liberal who hated SJWs for making the left look bad to debating with myself whether or not white nationalism is the only reasonable path forward.

I was talking to my friends recently and they were talking about social justice in a positive light I desperately needed to hide my power level in order to remain a functioning part of society. I tried my best to instill doubt in things like the wage gap, but I honestly think that I would require months to even get them to admit that the social justice movement is based on lies.

Tumblr feminist SJWs is just what happens to the small amount of people who never hear a dissenting opinion or think for themselves.

I sometimes hate you apathyfags more than leftards.

Still, remember that boredom is just a chemical reaction in the brain. Therefore it might be possible to modify the brain in order to get rid of this boredom and apathy and exist in a state of perpetual happiness.

>sorry, im not good at pretending to be a retarded fucking republican that sucks trump's dick day and night

If you only knew. Most of us go way past the current political spectrum and into the third position.

>Sup Forums is one person

>If it happened in your lifetime you would die.
This is only an issue if we invent some sort of immortality technology. If I am dead, I see no reason to care if the universe colonizers are humans made of meat or a superintelligent AI. Although one option is to figure out a way for us to become the superintelligence ourselves, through some sort of mind uploading or brain enhancement, and not care about the primitive humans.

ai will just tell us that the correct solution is gas the kikes race war now and then the liberals will call it racist and then no more ai

>We are a firmly anti-MGTOW board
>We believe in Europeans and the traditional family unit
Women are about to become obsolete, fag. The traditional family unit with a husband and a wife is pointless.

>ai will just tell us that the correct solution is gas the kikes race war now

True.

>2017
>getting triggered by 150 year old kike rhetoric

Not me mate.

You just lost, utterly, don't even know it. Didn't know why it was inevitable when you made your shit thread. Failure all around.

How fucking hard is it for you to see how deeply invested into looking like an user he is? Fucking IDs made everyone lazy and useless.

Wrong.

Hello Sup Forums

Slide thread, saged.

Go back to whence you came!

THIS

Yes, ideologues tend to do awful things.
The AI is already here.

I was going to read that series eventually. Thanks for the spoilers.

There is something to be said for this. However, Sup Forums is actually funny sometimes.

Yes, because opinions are all equally valid.

It is necessary for to evils to coexist and to maintain balance in the universe.

Yes woman are fucking retarded and ruin everything but we must continue our race and not let the jews win