Tory MP Steps Down After Calling Gays Danger to Society

archive.is/4PRp2

Andrew Turner, the Conservative MP for the Isle of Wight, was said to have made the remarks on a visit to a college in Newport.

In a statement, Mr Turner said it was time for "a new generation" to take over after his 16 years in Parliament.
It comes 10 days after he confirmed he would seek re-election after a period of ill health.

Ms Poucher posted at midday that Mr Turner made the comment in reply to her question about the Isle of Wight's first-ever Pride event in July.

She said: "He told us that he'd been invited, but wasn't intending to go... because... he thinks that homosexuality is 'wrong' and 'dangerous to society'. At this answer, I had to leave."

Another student, Toby Sheard, 17, said: "Everyone was shocked, no-one moved, it was complete silence, all of which he was unfazed by and carried on talking."

Mr Sheard said the MP later explained his conviction was "to do with religious opinion".

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HE75M
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/11772363/KGB-spies-who-tried-to-recruit-David-Cameron-were-just-a-gay-pick-up.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11499197/Gay-marriage-will-be-David-Camerons-enduring-legacy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N1rf8TanYmE
discord.gg/GpG8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christcucks are poisoning conservatism

Good fucking riddance

Fuck off faggot.

That's good. Homosexuality is what (((they))) have been prohibiting for centuries so that we are coerced to pander to women.

>MP later explained his conviction was "to do with religious opinion".
at least try to make up a real reason or something

kill yourself

see

this. homosexuality is the true redpill. women are fucking shit and if you need to pander to them in the 21st century you are a gigantic cuck

women are literally useless beyond cooking, cleaning and being a sex slave, they are not fit to be romantic partners or domestic partners as men fulfill those roles better by a tenfold, even sexually.

stay mad cuckboy

homosexuals belong in death camps

I don't get it, why did he step down?

>be me
>be gay
>be soft shy sensitive boy with a loving masculine boyfriend
>im the danger and not the hyper aggressive toxic heterosexual men who drink and shout like louts and are rowdy troublemakers

Yeah sure :)

Don't try to reason with them

Christcucks are incapable of abstract thought.

Free speech doesn't exist anymore

homosexuals fuck your dad and make him their cockslave

don't you have to get drunk off vodka and punch women somewhere right now?

faggot

>says norgay

u ever watch tv?

Last season was a gay couple, this season is about a Muslim girl.

you are a danger to society because you pollute it

don't you have to watch your civilisation be conquered by islam right now?

You're right, so many people accepting the bluepill here

fucking same except the shy soft part
>implying drinking shouting rowdy troublemakers aren't hot

Holy shit you're retarded.

It's not like I didn't give girls a try.
Got rejected for being too sensitive and shy. So eventually gave up when I got no attention

So I became gay

Free speech applies to citizens. He's an elected official, beholden to his constituency.

You don't know what you're talking about.

First post worst post

Oh look Sven's taken "le mgtowpill", have fun with voluntarily dropping out of the genepool, so redpilled of you.

I don't really have to care about society since immigration exists.

If you guys were so serious about pure society. All European countries would be 100% white

The fact they are not is silent consent for people to be degenerate. You created us. We're not responsible :)

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/HE75M

I hate faggots like you. Kill yourself.

my country is 99.98% white the 0.02% are 0.01% jews and tatars

>u ever watch tv?
no
You know more about the show than I do, fægget.

>gave up
> became gay

I feel bad for you.

>implying drinking shouting rowdy troublemakers aren't hot

It takes me a while to trust a guy, like my bf. He's really masculine and I was super shy and scared of him when we first met. But now I really love him

My local MP for the longest time.

The man was an upper crust twat, I hope he's the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

a true Swedish hero, hows everything in liberal paradise mamood

are you even trying, cuckboy?

>giving women any attention in the first place
that's where you went wrong. women are shit

>implying any of that shit matters when i'm dead
enjoy being a slave to 'muh legacy' that literally doesn't matter unless you've done something great in your life and also being a slave to women

repeat after me:
>yes i can babysit tyrone's babies on the weekend
>n-no it's okay if you don't like giving blowjobs
>i just don't think i'm okay with you having sex with jamal

But those "toxic" men have kids, they keep society going, they are the manual labourers and the soldiers, they are the firemen and the policemen, they don't vote for left wing open borders cucks and they actually care about things like Islamization. Toxic is a word used by subversive cunts to demonize them an emasculate society.

Straight fags are pussies, fucking a big strong man that can fight you is 100 times more manly than fucking a weak little woman. You're all faggots.

You're irrelevant though cause your poor and still have degeneracy in the form of alchohol and poverty. The main European countries accept and embrace degeneracy.

It's just natural. After all. Why waste your life when society is collapsing by trying to save it? wasted effort mate.

Much better spent sucking cock and cuddling men.

>belarus is white

>sweden is white

The pragmatic alt-right doesn't give a fuck about where faggots put their dicks.

It's the autistic degeneracyfags and the christcucks that are preoccupied with this shit. They're useful idiots for groups that want to blend religion and politics. They're literally no different than radical muslim in that regard.

THIS

Seriously kill yourself.

it's hard accepting it when you're on the bluepill

I have a small penis so I figure it's what God intended.

It's not like id be able to sleep with a woman if I tried

It's always gonna be a "what if I was born with a big dick" situation

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/11772363/KGB-spies-who-tried-to-recruit-David-Cameron-were-just-a-gay-pick-up.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11499197/Gay-marriage-will-be-David-Camerons-enduring-legacy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N1rf8TanYmE

like I will be lectured by a gay swede, worst of two things combined

>The main European countries accept and embrace degeneracy.
And will go extinct from it eventually. Well done retard.

>giving women any attention in the first place

I think women are pretty and cute. I'm not trans but being a girl would be great

I don't talk to girls though. Too shy and nervous around them.

No, the right is strongly anti-sodomy and promotes marriage. you're just a cuck. You're a fucking disgrace.

Shoulda stuck to your guns m8

Shitty audience. Wish I'd been there to break the silence with "BASED!"

Someone remind me why we let people like you live again? I honestly don't get it.

>Sex is all about pleasing women

I dont have a huge dick, but I still manage to please women. If a girl likes you, and wants to be with you, she would be able to see past that, and if she doesnt, fuck her.

whatever you say, Achmed

If you were good at being men you would have saved the country already silly.

I never developed any relationship, intimate or friendship with a woman so I'll never know.

They are just too alien to me

People like you are why Britain is being destroyed though not people like him.

How fucking pathetic can you be to think only Muslims are against sodomites? Your ancestors would kill you on sight if they saw how you've turned out. How shameful.

It should be illegal to be gay, like in the good old days.

bluepilled as fuck

it's too late, you already are, loser
stay bluepilled

>implying it's up to any of you to let us live
shouldn't you be eating out your girlfriend by now? but oops, don't call her your girlfriend! she might get mad and make you suck tyrese's cock.

so lol?

stop your stupid meme

so the solution is to get rid of people like you

fpbp

personal liberties matter until they don't

please help us big government! tell us what is moral and what isn't!

>hurr it's a meme
no you retarded fucking subhuman slav
homosexuality is THE redpill and i've already explained why

>conservative party
More like cuck party

If this was mr Andrew Abdelmassih he'd be praised

that's exactly the problem, homos are just too narcissistic and psycho in general to change themselves to meet the woman half way. You don't have to put on a skirt, just pay attention to her fucking feelings and act civilized. If you can't do it with a woman you can't do it with another man which is why gay marriage doesn't work.

The big state is the solution to the problem of many things, it is a way to mold society into something better. Only the weak fear state power.

And your explanation is wrong. Redpill is heterosexuality.

and yet you get all pissy when people call you fascist

It's just common sense.

my explanation is so right

>be 7 yr old vladislov
>"тaтa..."
>walk in on dad getting fucked by a big muscular man
>get smashed over the head with a vodka bottle
have you talked to a therapist about your problem?

This. I find it funny how christcucks don't have the balls to be against (((women's rights))) and (((interracial marriage))), but they mindlessly hate gays just because it's easier. What a pathetic religion.

>I'm not able to argue or even explain my point, but I'm going to insist that I'm right anyway

Are you a kid or just kind of stupid?

My Dad is not a homosexual. We're not like Swedes.

You are too lazy to remove immigrants so you won't do anything

You just say fascism, that is not an argument.

We have nobody to remove other than some Ukrainians who we have no problem with because they are fleeing war.

Me and my bf dont believe in gay marriage

Nah it's not that I'm not empathetic, I just lack masculine traits girls find attractive

Atheist here, homosex is a mental disorder

>shouldn't you be eating out your girlfriend by now? but oops, don't call her your girlfriend! she might get mad and make you suck tyrese's cock.

Was thus supposed to make some kind of sense? Has taking all of that HIV infested cock to the throat resulted in permanent brain damage you disgusting slime?

this. happily they have mostly abandoned the right of center now. the sooner Christianity ends the sooner we can address those other more abhorrent Judaism base sects that hide behind it in Western society.

Nigger looks like he's spent a liftime of rejection and squalor

Whatever you say fedora.

At least say it's a genetic mutation you dumb nigger since it's recorded in hundreds of other mammals

I swear anti gays aren't even trying anymore

Lots of things are recorded in animals, like rape, murder, infanticide. Do you like those as well?

This. No accountability. No usernames. Just penis threads and penis chop offs. Bitch about women. Be more womany and feminist than Gloria Allred. Rinse and repeat. The right needs father figures. Their ideology is weak and completely contradictory to the Christian message. Plus they are the ultimate kike cucks

Define facism

Now explain how your stance on government intervention with homosexuality is different from fascism.

Doesn't really matter if it is. Many countries have been against gays.

Western democracy had it as illegal once.
Soviet Union had it as illegal.
Russian Empire had it as illegal.
Nazis had it as illegal.
Islam has it as illegal.

Everyone realises you are a disease.

No, but at least present a proper term, loser

>Doesn't really matter if it is.
And now you're backpedalling after making a big stink over me calling you fascist

You're like a child.

I just call it a deformity. It doesn't matter what causes it other than if it can be fixed. If it can't be fixed then the answer lies in liquidation.

How have I backpedalled? You said I was a fascist for my argument. I pointed out that you don't have to be a fascist to use this argument. You realise that gays are a deformity which is why you are now trying to focus on a word and not on the substance.

i'm calling you a cuckold like most other spineless straight men in the 21st century

How is it easier? The man in OP just had his career destroyed over a single anti-gay comment

>Many countries have been against gays.
only 3rd world shitholes still are
it's the age of information and thinking, you have to be rational nowadays

Honestly surprised at the amount of faggot apologists here.
I see the reddit infiltration is working nicely.

Only countries destined to die are pro-gay. Like Sweden and the UK.

It is rational to be against gays. Only those caught in the religion of liberalism like gays.

>Yeah. And slavery was once legal. Everyone realizes slavery works.

Nothing wrong with a bit of forced labours.

Except it has been proven to be less effective and more expensive than paid work over and over again throughout history.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/GpG8c

That is not the point of it though.

The point is that whether something was legal/illegal in the past doesn't mean that it was correctly/effectively so.

That was not why I argued I was correct. I was using that to show that you don't have to be a fascist to be against the homosexuals.

A pro-gay Macedonian? That's new!

You can only insult me by calling me a cuckold, AKA someone unable to maintain a proper heterosexual relationship. You have implicitly acknowledged that heterosexual relationship is the normal one.

You faggots are so broken and even you know it deep down.