We have to kill the Jews.

That stone got more pussy than me.

Wester?
Wester Ross?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wester_Ross

>make birth control illegal
>confiscate children born out of wedlock and raise them on government farms
>ban jews

We have to make slut shaming great again.

Why would we want to save this?

St. Francis, ora pro nobis

youtube.com/watch?v=WRDxpmV27p8

Overthrow capitalism and the jewish bourgeoise way of living.

This is just the result of hundreds of years of muh freedumbs and processed food

The fuck is this shit

Jesus christ, can we have enough of these threads honestly.

Wtf
Is she fuking a corpse

wow. I bet she thought it was very artistic of her.

This is the answer. Sluts must be shamed, not praised

The end times are truly upon us

California women are doomed mate.

nice chest though

Ohohohoho too late

We can't. Once you go degeneracy you don't recover without a war

put them in the kitchen and truly objectify them like eastern europeans do

The better question is, how do you save yourself?

Answer: by leaving western women to their own demise

why is it your business what other people do?

also, fun fact: that is a statue of st. francis and every time he would become overcome with lust he would strip naked and literally dive into briar bushes that would rip his skin to shreds. he also practiced self-flagellation. a very balanced individual

Take away the vote.

Fucking hell

This.

easter

No longer will I contemplate suicide, because now i believe there is a Hell

Made me laugh desu

were you stoned when it happened?

They need to be married off early and impregnated soon after.

Ideally this should be done by the early 20s.

Stop loving them like whores. Women follow by example. They are like this because we have all damn them to this life of sin and debauchery. Love every women like you would your mother. If she is a dirty slut show her how you would think of her if she was.

if every guy around started yelling in her face that she's behaving like a repulsive subhuman. but inevitably muh white knight would come dashing to her rescue.

>by the early 20s
Too late, earlier.

christian necrophilia is my fetish

Islam

ebin :D

and a man should require his dinner served and his house clean at all times.
he gets home after work to a clean home and warm dinner, that should be a standard for half a century

I'd hit that desu

women only act normally when they're kept on check

western men need to stop being pussies and take control of their sisters, wives and daughters, while slut shaming should be enforced

this

Yeah, this corpse is making my dick diamonds

The corpse? Degenerate

>eating pussy ever

This guy knows the good stuff

Yeah, ass is the way to go desu

Women are like dogs. If you don't leash, train and master them, they eat themselves to death and destroy themselves and your home

Actually when the worms wriggle around in the body around the cock it only makes it better

I found this comment on a video about illuminati believing that Jesus is Lucifer.
Understand: SATAN is real. HER minions wish to control everything, esp. our understanding of words, concepts, and "truth". One of their tactics is to present truth in a ridiculous form, in order to make YOU reject it voluntarily. THINK carefully about this. And your eyes will be opened to a new world of DEEP DEEP truth hidden in plain sight, by the very same people (Hollywood, Academia) who fear / despise it. For Example: "Hesperus is Phosphorus" is quite famous, and I recommend everyone study-up on the discussion associated with that phrase. It's VERY relevant to current discourse, but its normally applied to something seemingly out of context to disassociate it from the truth. "I am the Bright Star (Hesperus) AND the Morning Star (Phosphorus)". These both refer to Venus--beautiful to behold, but hellish to endure. Love. The unified identities (Hesperus == Phosphorus, Jesus == Lucifer, Love == Sin) are key to understanding the first of many MANY truths embedded in the Bible, but obfuscated via manipulation of words & thought. Again: Love IS Sin, and Jesus is the God of Love. Jesus is Lucifer. Lucifer is Love. And SATAN is the "enemy of Man"==Woman.

is he right?

We don't.

couldn't agree more user
you should get with one while both of you are young and tech her like a dog what is good and what is bad.
after several years she will even make all the right choices by herself

Deny them your essence.

We don't have this problem with our womens in the middle east cuz they know their place

They are all lost, we got to re enact 1937 Nanking and then they will be saved.

How do I get arab gf, do I have to convert?

>Go old school
Dunk em in the river. The ones who die aren't witches..so we have to burn them

>it's satire

You have to cut ur dick too.

Forgot pic

1. Liquidate the Freemasons.

2. Take over all major commerce industries.

3. Take MTV off the air.

4. Filter all content on Nickelodeon/Disney.

5. Arrest Nickelodeon/Disney/Lifetime/DreamworksTV/Mattel employees believed to have conspired to sexual exploit children.

6. Create gradual evolution of clothing designs for women geared towards gender-neutrality. Psychologically condition the youth to desire to wear the clothes we design via psy-media propaganda.(i.e. phase out skirts/dresses/leggins/short-shorts/belly-shirts)

7. Conspire against mainstream pop & rap radio stations with the goal of getting them taken off air.

With this method of covert fascism I think there is hope.

>after several years she will even make all the right choices by herself

whoa now, let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

Outlaw flipflops.

>Create gradual evolution of clothing designs for women geared towards gender-neutrality

SJW kikery detected

t, jew

Yes and if you want hot womans I recommend Syrians and lobnanese womens

Please tell me this is a shoop

Can I get them without converting? I don't want to spend eternity in hell with Hitler and Stalin.

Crackers; listen up.

White men are actually the most desirable of them all. Go forth, and colonize.

Y-yeah there are Syrian and Lebanese Christians

that might be the most degenerate thing i've seen this week.

>showing muh boobz cuz granny dieded and sshiiett

>65 bongs

That could be anything. Why not just say what it is, you know, in ounces or grams.

That's fine too, I guess. They might be Christian but still were raised in arab culture so no sluts and alcoholics :^)

I wanted you to convert to Islam baka

Nope and neither is this

You won't outjew the jew, Ahmed. We lived with them since always. We are immune to every kind of trickery. The weak ones already converted ard are serving in ISIS at this right moment.

By becoming better men

he has a collection of 65 bongs

Damn, Bill Clinton still has game

>Implying that can happen when the education system is controlled by women
Delusions

most of the fear of race mixing is the fear of not being able to score with women form different races

that is british measurements

only sucks do that alphas don't give a fuck

fuck off leaf cuck merica number one

USA USA USA

This is actually the right answer. Women are weaker than men. They fall under the sway of wicked men and old women. A lot of the most ridiculous examples of leftism in women are the result of cruelty on the part of men, either their father, or a sibling, or a boyfriend, or random men taking advantage of them. Talk to a feminist sometime, really talk at length with them. Basically all of them have spent their entire lives around very fucked up people.
Its up to righteous men to be magnanimous, to put hatred and rage aside and stand up as paragons for their values. If there was more of that, and it that sort of thing was exemplified and celebrated, the world would be a much better place.

Who are you talking too?

slow but constant steps user, the right wing is bigger than it was 15-20 years ago. It's a matter of time to make the necessary changes

All I see is a good Protestant woman putting papist idolatry in its place.

Does no one here interact with women? They get naked with each other like it's nothing. If granny wakes up she'll say some bs like "was changing my shirt teehee" or nothing at all.

Not to mention you guys BTFO Ottomans at Vienna.

So I am Turkish and I'm wondering; I visited Krakow with my parents maybe 5-6 years ago. Everybody was extremely nice to us, and they were so happy even if the only Polish I spoke was "Dziekuje." How much are Turks liked in Poland?

Good insights come with trips

No idea man. There is this whole Polonezkoy thing during war times and people are thankful. But now, thanks to Germany, everyone thinks that Turks are terrorists.

Plus media are shilling all the time that you are going back to medieval times thanks to Erdogan.

In some ways correct in other ways not, Firstly you are right in the idea that men are the reason white women have fallen so low and this also means that we are capable of raising them up, But what you fail to grasp is that rage and hatred are all healthy feelings, at least at times, the issue isn't these feelings its who they are directed towards. Its not the woman who corrupts herself, its the jew selling flith that does that, its the jew puppet teaching "feminism" that is responsible and it is the jew bitch allowing "refugees" into the country in hoards who deserves the hate. But in the end these are all the failures of the white man, to quote Rorschach "God doesn't make the world this way, we do" That being said there is hope, the trump and brexit votes has proved that nationalism, however imperfect, can rise again. So vote, fight, argue and retake your countries for yourselves and the women you love.

Start dating Eastern women and leave the thots for niggers. Asians are ahead of the curve in an evolutionary sense. Higher iq's than most blacks and whites. Evolved genitalia (small asian dicks, small asian pussies). Culture and ninjas dude. Ninjas.

Well they are kind of right, but here's the catch:

> Half of Turkey never left the middle ages

Rest of us are ok; generally quite nice to foreigners, and assholes to each other

>quite nice to foreigners, and assholes to each other
Exactly same in Poland. People suck dicks of foreigners and hate other Poles. Are we, dare I say it, / the same people/?

Hey, that's exactly what I was thinking!