If you're truly redpilled you should be secretly pro choice

Just hear me out. We need abortion to be legal. This is how we keep the lefty liberal progressive scum down. By allowing them to destroy their young to prevent them from multiplying even faster. If we can keep them killing their own base and redpill the rest their numbers will dwindle through time. It's as close to eugenics as we're gonna get.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/blogs/why-do-pro-life-presidents-have-such-pro-abortion-children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to lick that stomach so badly

I can agree with this, but sadly, this help the Jews too.

First the blac-.... Progressives, then the jews. We gotta prioritize bro

With small government and no handouts, they will own up to their mistakes and endure the consequences. They will crumble under their own weight.

I kind of agree.

I'm fully for abortion when it comes to shitskins and subhumans, but I believe it should be shamed into oblivion and not touted as some kind of right. It's the "I fucked up and I cannot take care of a child" factor that should be brought into the public eye.

Problem with abortion is that it contributes to a culture of hedonism.

If you're truly redpilled you should be for the forced sterilization of immigrants and minorities and pro eugenics.

Stopped reading at the subject.

Yes, as long as we convince (worthy) whites to have at least 3 babies. And we help (((them))) to push the abortion agenda on tbe rest

You're assuming they have the ability to reason. They will stick to their ideals no matter what happens. They got them feels which deny facts

Get married and you can do that for years.

I thought this was common knowledge.

I am pro no choice.

first, leftism isn't genetic. having leftist parents doesn't mean the children will be leftists too. I'd rather we fix the education systems by identifying and kicking leftists out.

second, why care about nigger babies when they're all in africa? (alternativly niggers can be killed post natal)

Anyone here with an IQ above room temperature has that figured out.

I believe abortion should be banned and any doctor that preforms it should be publicly executed by burning alive.

>inb4 "b-but America's black population would be 40% without abortion

I don't care. Abortion to remove races is genocide and by supporting the genocide of black people you will burn in hell for all eternity.

It'll never work out. Allowing abortions will just continue the cycle of promiscuity and eventually popping out brown babies. Better to snip the weed from the roots and put an end to the welfare state.

>first, leftism isn't genetic. having leftist parents doesn't mean the children will be leftists too

Yes.

lifesitenews.com/blogs/why-do-pro-life-presidents-have-such-pro-abortion-children

>prevent them from multiplying faster

no shame in that. lots of guys are hardwired to be attracted to pregnant women.

I don't care if it's legal or not, I just don't want to pay for the bad decisions others make

Wouldn't be just cleaning up the field for Jews then?

We should promote Muslims and blacks to join Judaism, make the Jews get filled by his own planning.

Nope, liberal/commie-spawn have the potential to be redpilled, they're still your white brothers and sisters. I love my people too much to ever support abortion.

No, I'd rather the leftists just eliminated themselves via abortion.

As for your second point, nigger babies in Africa will become nigger adults in Europe because your fucking faggot military won't keep them out.

They're not born leftist but the parents indoctrinate them. We gotta get shot changed in schools too but if the parents are leftys too who's gonna deprogram those poor brainwashed children when they get home from school?

This. To every black Sup Forumsack in this thread you have but one mission in life: Find as many Jewess' as possible and make little kosher kangz with them.

>you will burn in hell

>secretly pro choice
The fuck?!

>Totally allow abortion, we'll kill off the shitskins in no t-

I'm sorry but the fact of the matter is that some people don't deserve to have children, and some people will willingly, even gladly, bring children into shitty circumstance without stopping to ever think about the fucking childs wellbeing

I actually applaud anyone who gets up the stick and decides "well, actually, if I brought a child into this mess, that child would live an awful life"

some kids don't deserve the life we give them
let them stay in comfy oblivion, get an abortion, sort your fucking life out and then maybe think about having kids, you fucking mess

no redpilled person has ever thought abortion is a bad thing. or population control in general. just don't go full nigger and start ripping out fetuses limb from limb out of women's wombs, is how I feel about it.

it's actually sacrificial kabbalah magic and gives them power so no it hurts us. and if look around we still have plenty of niggers spics jews and libturds. making them suffer with their immoral choices would be a better fate.

I'd rather live in squalor than never live at all. Life is unpredictable and anything can happen.

Going back to 2011 for stats huh? Noice

speaking from experience, having kids you're not prepared to look after does more harm than good

>t. my mummy didn't love me and it fucked me up proper

And you are still alive.

ITT blue pilled liberals defending murder as a 'conservative' value

Although I don't think genociding black people would be a bad thing, I feel as though humanity needs to be smarter with who is allowed to breed in the first place. The world is becoming overpopulated, especially in third world countries. With the mentality that every life is worth having, you end up with a bunch of poor, stupid people that the world can't afford to feed and keep alive for very long. Abortion is too late of a thought, some people should never breed in the first place and I feel like far in the future we will jump on the idea of eugenics. That is, if we can eradicate the world of the Jews first

t. someone who hasn't grown up in poverty.

thank you

Wrong, I grew up well below the poverty line, shit was hard but I had a strong family and I've turned out fine. Want to know what you pro abortion faggots all have in common? You were never fucking aborted.

The only reason I'm pro choice is simply because it disproportionately affects blacks.

Abortion is the first step. Eugenics is to radical for normies right now

>Abortion
>Redpilled

Pick one.

That's a dumbass plan. Leftists aren't ever going to stop having children just because you make abortion legal.

>I had a strong family
good 4 u buddy

>you will burn in hell for all eternity.
your magic beliefs have no impact on my life

I grew up in abject poverty, a daughter of junkies. Meth, heroin, and murder was out of control where I was growing up.
I know if I wasn't a woman I wouldn't have escaped that life, and while I'm grateful that I did, I feel sorry for the men who weren't given the opportunities that I had.

You sure? What if Obama's parents had an abortion? Checkmate

>Not an argument

Starting to think you pro-abortion types should've been aborted. No-ones life is 100% shit, literally no-one.

this.

It's not about having a shit life. It's about creating shit people

True, that's why I figured this would be a distant future type of deal. For now, there's gotta be something to stagnate the growth. The only problem is the moral crisis that comes with abortion, that's why it's so heavily debated. If it results in less white children then it defeats the purpose that this thread is derivative of

I dont get why everyone is falling for this
OP is a undercover antifa

Crime rates went straight down 15 years after abortion were legalized.

But are all white children worth saving? *cough* future antifa *cough*

That graph fucks over his own argument.

>80% of population is white while 54% of abortions are white

>however while only 16% of the population is black there is 38% abortions that are black

So being that the whites have the better population to abortion ratio than blacks 80/54 to 16/38

So yes, the shitskins will die off in time

Fuck antifa. Those are the one's we need to abort. The thought of those faggots breeding scares me

leftism indoctrination only "works" because different views and facts are shut out of the discussion and censored. thus, leftist children with access to actuall facts might even turn their parents or simply ask child services to get them a new home as their parents are degenerate scum unfit for raising children.

oh please get out of here shitter
you even type like a redditor

>Stormfag pipe dreams
kek. White birthrates are too far gone to be fixed, you will become minorities in your own countries. Prove me wrong.

You actually think kids are gonna turn their parents in for teaching them the same lefty shit the schools teach? Even if they did that argument would never hold up. Social services doesn't give a fuck about that

We need youth programs with red-pilled leaders to instil a sense of community in the new generations; something they are severely lacking.

I'm just saying, not everyone had a good strong family to rely on, and if you could get over yourself for just a second instead of using this as an opportunity to feel better than someone on the internet, you could see that clear as day

just like this guy right here says
I'm only as fucked up as I am because I was brought into a fucked up situation
I should not have been brought into that fucked up situation and nor should anyone else
if you aren't responsible enough to look after your kids, don't have kids

No need to be so hostile Mohammed, don't let the melanin enrage you like all the other niggers

>yfw the right supports abortion for a completely different reason

Cut every welfare program and slash taxes back to what they were pre-WWI, and you'd see birthrates go up

>secretly

I'm loudly pro-choice. The type of """person""" who would have an abortion is exactly the kind of person we want having abortions, it's the perfect eugenics system and best of all the cretins being purged from the genepool think it was their "choice"!

Who am I supposed to be trying to feel better than? Dead aborted children? My point is that no matter how shit your initial circumstances are they can be overcome and plenty of people do, by supporting abortion you aren't even giving these potentially strong people a chance.

Of course, if not for abortion we'd be overrun with innumerable shitskins.

You haven't thought of reasons abortions might be good other than muh feeling and muh single mothers?

The problem is that the beaners continue to act like rabbits

Also you being a degenerate has nothing to do with the argument, you can fix yourself at any time, or don't I don't care.

WOW this is def not a shitstain regressive posting. 100% verified.

I say secretly cause if we let them know we're for it they might stop doing it just to piss us off

We can use them as manual labor because atleast they will do that, niggers are much more of a problem because the majority of the ones in cities especially are super fucking lazy

I dont know about that

>pro-choice
you pay for thier mistakes

>non-choice
they grow up and kill eachother en masse anyway

uni of california is not sending their best shitposters

Abortion kill's more niggers than whites so it's cool bro.

Only half die and the other half are wasting our tax money rotting in jail because we have retards here who dont want the death penalty because "ethics"

Jews also have abortions.
at least self hating whites and dindus get to dwindle.

What about all the whites they kill though? Too many

Only some of the kill each other. The others kill whites and acquire gibsmedat.

They kill each other in africa as well but their population is booming because they don't have easy access to abortions.

also we just need to replace educators with computers that just rattle off information to reduce the cancerous effects of educators forcing their agenda onto their classes

Yes but like he said this is more feasible.To at least keep self hating whites from reproducin and indoctrinating more youth...assuming they breed.

They more likely will be however.

And they keep trying to solve the aids "problem" in Africa

how? its liberal women killing their own furture degenerates. Is someone gonna force a conservative woman to abort?

Ive been saying for a while now that if you are on government provided aid like welfare, it should be illegal for you to have a child

Then if you really want to go all out have brackets for the family incomes and how many children each couple is required to have.

Example:If family Income over 100k Annualy then they are required to have 3 children

And if you're feeling nice you could give a years length grace period after the law is passed so nobody gets super fucked over

not really,since people generally can hold their parents personal beliefs especially if they are radical...by that logic Migrants with islaminism would turn liberalized in one generation,...white brothers and sisters..gtfo ..if you think someone like carl the cuck , aids skrillix and moldylocks is one of us.

How can we put our resources into advancing technologically if we have to keep supporting the bottom of our society with social programs? Is there a way to cut the anchor Sup Forums ?

We should just sterilize liberal subhumans/felons and druggies instead

my mum got raped and she spent my entire life making sure I knew it
did I deserve this?
do you think this is something I can overcome?
the answer is no to both questions

I'm never going to live a normal life
even if I try really hard
it's never going to go away
it's my entire life

I should have been aborted
because nobody deserves to live this kind of life

We're with you, user.

Also, let's keep in mind that without legalized abortion the entire country would have the demographics of Mississippi. Even white lefties don't want that even though they'd never admit it.

No point in sterilizing them when you can make them suffer by giving their kid autism with the infancy vaccines

I came to this thread for patrician pregger cuties. You all disappoint me

>Forcing people to have kids if they make X amount of money
That's fucking retarded, and it would probably make wealthy people hesitant to get married. But making sure that people on welfare can't have children might be good.

If you'd rather be dead you would have killed yourself already, so clearly you shouldnt have been aborted

This graph actually shows blacks and "others" are actually overrepresented in abortions.