What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

He meant political orientation is a spectrum

He probably meant literally what he said:

>I am a nationalist
He recognizes the importance of the nation-state and more specifically of American greatness.

>And a globalist
He is not a 15-year old Sup Forumstard who thinks we can pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist because I FEEEEEEEEEEEEL like we should be able to.

FUCK OFF SHILL

TRUST TRUMP

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

KEEP THE FAITH

He means that he wants to get along with everyone.

Trump will say absolutely anything if it fits his strategy. Watch what he does, not what he says.

He's going to turn the world into America.

You can have a one world government with nations still existing and with a high level of independence.

509843U8WU5Y-09WY09USHN;KZD;LNKB J DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHEESSS KEK

the cope in this post is astonishing

He meant to say Civic Nationalist but forgot the term so he tried to explain it as best he could

Anyone who originally supported him that continue to do so are indoctrinated beyond repair

It means we've been had.

>Watch me talk out of both sides of my mouth now.

It means his supporters are the biggest idiots in the world and he knows it. He could literally contradict himself in the same sentence and the Trumpcuck retards would like good loyal dogs perform all the mental gymnastics needed to remain loyal. The alt-right is a cult. They go after the mentally ill social reject because only they are so far removed from reality that they will end up being supportive even after the con becomes obvious to everyone else.

Globalism is the final redpill.

The sooner Sup Forums accepts this the better off you will be.

He wants it to mean that he believes in nationalism and statehood while also not supporting isolationism

What it really means is thanks for the votes but the oligarchy runs this show and those hogs are saddled up to the trough no matter the cost, consequences be damned

I am watching him carefully myself. Just not what he says.

>.02 meme cents have been deposited to your account.

Captain Erwin dies.

We're going to annex the rest of the world.

FUCKING LEAF

Nationalism and globalism aren't a dichotomy.

Most of the time, cooperation toward some mutual long-term benefit leaves all participating countries better off. Like the WTO, which provides a common framework by which we can prevent trade wars. And scientific research. And the internet.

>Nationalism and globalism aren't a dichotomy.
What's your national globalist armband gonna look like?

I wish people understood this.

It means he takes money to invest into Israel

What he literally meant was that he's a nationalist but not an isolationist. Like George Washington advised, trade with all, ally with none.

If anyone still supports this bastard after he said this they should kill themselves.