Sup Forums will still defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zzTPcC3DE2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

merkel most likely is not a female. probably some sort of hermaphrodite, eunuch or CIA homo who squeals "call me caitlyn" raised in some arab harem on behalf of rainbow pervertariat commonwealth of shit martini stirrers. Don't forget that official royal autobiographer is a tranny. Princess diana was a tranny who used to dress in tuxedos and go to rainbow night clubs.

Merkel will get re-elected which is a good thing.

stfu

No, Ivanka is a fucking idiot if she thinks Merkel is a good leader. If she allows her father to be subverted by people like that she needs removing from his presence asap.

>Doesn't understand Good Cop/Bad Cop.
>Thinks he can criticize one of the All-Time Greatest Presidents.

Trump fired his own brother, he's not going to have a problem kicking his kike son-in-law off his cabinet

You're a special kind of crazy, aren't you?

Fuck that Yoshi-looking bitch

>merkel most likely is not a female. probably some sort of hermaphrodite

Merkel literally has nudes of her when she was younger. She's a female.

no. those nudes were obvious photoshops.. You shouldn't believe any pictures. they no longer worth a single word. Notice merkels husband is just a homo?

Every day. Every fucking day.
Every fucking day we have this same fucking thread. I bet you think it's real cool, don't you, you attention whore? “How will I get my (you)s today?” you wake up and ask yourself. You little fucking faggot. You little fucking societal worm. I bet your dad is really fucking proud of his faggot son, isn't he?

Ivanka was always a leftist sjw anyway.

Ivanka is a PR too, luring progressives into a false sense of security and giving Trump the Ivanka card to shift blame or attension in case of emergency. At that point no leftist want to attack her as she is seen as on their side
> 4D

>She's a *Troglodyte*

ftfy bro

you deserve this for railing on Tiffany

>Thinks he can criticize one of the All-Time Greatest Presidents.
He's objectively a kike and worse than even Obama.

Sage

Hi, cuck.

nobody defends Ivanka. She needs an oven.

"Daddy, look at these dead kids (that may or may not be because of Assad)! Please bomb Syria for my hubby and his people, okay?". The Trump clan is just going to take the place of the Clinton clan. There is no difference.

Ivanka needs to fuck off. Fucking women. Fuck

Ivanka is going to honeypot the left
Why do you think he keeps her nearby? He's her for a career in politics.
Don't give me the shill "he's diddling her crap" either you're a shill or your subconsciously projecting that you'd diddle your own daughter if she looked like that you sicko

It's sickening DESU.

i ain't defending shit. angela merkel is a horrible, evil woman

Ivanka is now linking to Ted Talks on Twitter dot com

The nightmare never ends.

Whats wrong with Ted Talks?

Says the german... did your wife's refugee sex toy let you have internet privleges again? Nawwe

No I won't. Ivanka is a stupid cunt who should have no connection to the office of the president. Trump doesn't understand that he is being manipulated by his leftist, kike-loving daughter.
She also promotes useless juice products youtu.be/zzTPcC3DE2g

Trump could personally post on Sup Forums and tell everyone here he's a globalist that wants to end the white race and the redditors and /ptg/ idiots that infest this board would call it 1488D chess