Kentucky Judge Refuses To Hear Gay Adoption Cases

glasgowdailytimes.com/news/updated-alexander-will-hear-adoption-cases-for-gay-residents-recused/article_fe827314-2c3c-11e7-b0d7-fba03788b0ca.html

GLASGOW — Judge Mitchell Nance, who is assigned to family court in the 43rd Judicial District covering Barren and Metcalfe counties, has recused himself from hearing adoption cases involving gay residents.

Nance issued an order Thursday citing his "conscientious objection to the concept of adoption of a child by a practicing homosexual" which could lead to his personal bias.

The order went into effect immediately and circuit court clerks in Metcalfe and Barren counties were notified of the recusal Thursday.

An attorney wishing to file an adoption motion involving a gay person or gay couples must notify the court's staff so that another judge can be assigned to the case.

On Friday, Nance said he issued the order so there wouldn't be a long delay if an adoption case was filed in his court concerning adoption by gay parents.

"It's preemptive in nature. I wanted to preempt there from being any uncertainty if the situation arose," Nance said.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GpG8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nance issued an order Thursday citing his "conscientious objection to the concept of adoption of a child by a practicing homosexual" which could lead to his personal bias.
that's...a responsible and reasonable measure for him to take?

It's honorable of him to recuse himself, but perhaps he shouldn't be a judge if he's unable to apply *all* law in a detached, unbiased manner.

I think the lesson here is that non-adversarial family law matters shouldn't be in front of a judge in the first place

In a just society he'd be ordering their executions.

>when you love kids so much you want them to get bullied because they are nothing but an attire accesoire to you

stick em in a group home

then they'll grow up right

nice false equivalence, by your logic they also would grow up right when adopted by a pedophile, at least no group home, right?

Stick HIM in a dyke home

SHE'll grow up right

Imagine Sup Forums users being your parents... This would be a lot less gay desu

Kill the gays.

You just argued false equivalence and then equated faggots to pedophiles in the same sentence.

I'll assume the irony is lost on you.

Sounds like this judge made the right call. He knows his bias and removed it accordingly to uphold the law fairly to something that he morally objects to.
People in my home state are responsible like this

no i didn't idiot, all i said was that fags care mostly about what they want and don't even consider the well being of the child first. the whole pedo thing was just an exaggerated example of your false equivalence, i coulds use literally any other group of people, what's so hard to understand?

The problem is that it'll keep being passed to a judge until it either reaches a liberal one who'll approve it or one who'll say no and be accused of being bias against gays. At least that's my assumption. Gays shouldn't be around children as is due to their rate of sexual crimes.

>all i said was that fags care mostly about what they want and don't even consider the well being of the child first
you sound like a fag expert

you sound like a homosexual apologist.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/GpG8c

why else would they want to adopt? if they care so much about the well being of the child, wouldn't they want hetero couples to be firts in line?

i am not saying that gay couples can't offer an actual home, but i fucking hate the victim card the left is trying to play. do you really believe that gays are always candid about their intend?

Have you ever considered that gays are people who think like you do they are just attracted to the same sex?

dude, i don't fucking care who you love? sexuality is a spectrum, no doubt about that. but when people play the victim card i know something is rotten. it's always the same. it's this weird spin they put on the dialogue, out of fucking no where a line is drawn and it's forbidden to ask questions. thats all iam saying, or do you really think we should give a baby to a gay couple over a straight one, even thought chances are it will suffer more mentally?

I don't think it will suffer more mentally. I think gays suffer more when you think of them poorly and try to restrict their rights.

There is 0 research currently because of the newness of gay marriage/adoption on the outcome of kids in gay married families 0-18 vs straight married families.

>adopting babies is a human right

yeah we are done here, die in a fucking fire commie retard. better ask professor feinstein to give you better indoctrination pamphlets next time

which would hosexual couples rather have, the ability to adopt a child, or that no child suffers the loss of their parents?

>wanting to allow everyone to adopt babies
>communist