Explain the explosion of anti-Semitism

...among the world's 22 year olds, in 3 sentences exactly.

Jews lie. Jews die. Kek.

Sup Forums meme culture. it's apparent that white people have no real power even in their own culture. it's funny.

history repeats itself. the reaction is blamed. but the catalyst set it off

truth is out

Is it impossible to be racist against white people?
Because I really hate Jews.
Asking for a friend

When things start to get really bad
People stop posturing and pandering and start looking for the cause of the problem
And behold, the silhouette of the Jew can be seen as always

Oy vey.
The goyim know.
SHUT IT DOWN!

>captcha: christmas trees

Can't control internet.

want good waifu.
jews poisoned women with feminism, imported shitskins to keep whites out of entry level jobs, fill the schools with anti-white male hate.
Worked hard but still no gfs that are waifu-able, so much angry now.

The idea that Jews were never actors in history but acted upon is an obvious lie. Such lies are promoted by Jewish people and those in their employ. They are easily debunked, also capitalist materialism has gone too far and the anti-nationalist hypocrisy re: Israel/European immigration that is found in media has gone well beyond the pale .

This. They've been booted out of countries over 100 times throughout history. It probably will happen again soon.

Gas the kikes. Racewar now. Foreskins.

dude weed lmao

White males realized all the attacks against them were started by Jews. So they're mad. Nipples.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Sup Forums exposes the media's lies
the author of the lies is always Jewish
now da goyim know

We found out.

I'm not convinced that there is an "explosion" of anti-semitism. If anything, the jews seem to be further entrenching themselves, at least in America.

they pushed us too far

>I'm not convinced that there is an "explosion" of anti-semitism.
Not yet. Honestly, it's only a matter of time when the useful idiots spouting anti-white narrative find out (((who))) exactly is behind all this chaos...
They will either go along with it (gas the kikes, etc) or they will stop/get shut down.