Feminists live like shit

In case you are wondering, yes this is dogshit. This is what these pieces of shit with colored hair live like
Bitch wanted a dog she's too lazy to take out

How the fuck can anyone live like that

Who would have thought that obesity and laziness are linked?

>muh manic depression
Lazyness

Jesus fucking christ.
That heater is so a fire hazard.

is the water damage piss?

She's actually quite fit
Our feminists are quite different from american ones

Yes

>water damage
it's another kind of leak.

The kitchen's not much better

That's pretty typical of single women

Jesus Christ.
Are you fucking this girl or what?

baguette pls

>bag of sugar named "Daddy"

Holy fuck that must SMELL

Do you live with that lazy fuck? How do you know that pig?

That's a bingo !
Nope, that's my mother

Just visiting my mother before i find her rotting among all that shit some day

>that's my mother
And?

delet this. right. FUCKING. N O W.

I've tried to help
I hit her several times but it's like she secretly enjoys it or want people to worry about her

How's it feel to know that THAT is in your genetic code somewhere?

wew

Here you go bit it's rock hard by now

Reminds me of the frat house

Oh no Pierre, my point was that her being your mother and you fucking her aren't mutually exclusive.

This is not surprising at all, I've had many a female get weirded out by the fact I'm extremely tidy and vacuum my place at least twice a week. Probably feeling all insecure because they're sloppy lazy pigs.

I only vacuum once a week, but I'm one of those weirdos that takes their shoes off at the door and doesn't have an indoor pet.

Have her committed, call the Le Hoarders people or whatever you have in France, or at least sell her into white slavery for profit.

I have a cat and two dogs also I'm kinda autistic and I do a lot of outdoors work so am always tracking in dirt and leaves and mulch pieces.

I'll back up OP. We all make decisions in life which result in consequences. Women don't have the intellectual faculties to understand the concept of consequence.

Wut ?

This is disgusting, tell me you atleast fucked her and then left.

My buddy went and bought two Roombas. He's kind of obnoxious about how much he loves it, but apparently it's great.

>mom clearly has some mental illness and is living in total squalor
>I could help her clean her place and maybe look into getting her some psych help
>or I can make fun of her on Sup Forums while literal dog shit is marinating the kitchen floor

Mental illness does run in families I suppose.

Can confirm. Lived with a girl bitch who wasn't hardcore SJW at the time, but the signs were there. She eventually became one. Every time I left nothing was fucking taken care of. Dog barely walked, pissed in the house, never cooked. It fucking. Sucked.

And I'm not even saying this in a "Woman's place is the kitchen," even though that's true, sort of way. I mean basic fucking daily functions were some sort of issue.

Fuck, that's horrible. I have a cat and I could never imagine its box getting that bad. How fucking hard is it to scoop it out every 3-4 days? People like that need to be shot.

The bitch has a dishwasher, why not use it? I understand a little clutter but this is pure filth. How could anyone live in a place like this? It's the type of thing I'd expect to see in an abandoned building in a war zone.

My parents, especially my mom, lived like this. I gave up on cleaning their dishes and shit. I just kept my room clean and moved out as soon as I could.

Yup, bipolar disorder runs in our family

>Roombas
>home automation
This can be good or bad. If you are lazy and do nothing of value with the time it creates, it is bad. If you use that free time to do something productive, or if you do something fun it is at least personally enriching (reading, sports, etc.) then it is good.

>call the Le Hoarders people or whatever you have in France,

[UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER]

kek

That's fucked mate.

How do they go from one room to another? How do they clean behind furniture?

Like i said before
>muh manic depression
She spends her time watching tv day after day and eventually go out to get some food

Honestly this is modern art

It's true, the few "liberal" or "hippie" girls I've been with are absolutely filthy. I put up with it in my younger years because young pussy is young pussy but looking back I should have had more self respect.

Oh fuck off, no way

They create a radar map of the house, you just have to leave the doors open. And they're small enough that they can fit under most furniture.

No, this is art

Is this where strong independent women ultimately end up?

story user ?
I mean wtf, is this someone from your family ? a girl you fucked, or something else ?
Putain c'est immonde.

Ooooooh it's one of those "human living in a flat-sized trash can" thread.

>mfw memories of the sour cream thread come to mind

BRING IT, JACQUES

I don't trust the robotic Jew.

Putain.

Une authentique.

Quads of truth.

It seems

remove the dog from this hell hole.

You just say bingo

Single mother
Had violent daddy issue
Alcooholic
Hardcore communist

really sad to look at and read about. I'm sorry user. At this point you should call social services to get her some help.
genre les petits frères des pauvres ou le secours populaire, ils ont pas des gens qui pourraient te conseiller pour aider à régler le souci ?

Does she know you power level ?

Get rid of the dog to reduce the cleaning job required by 50%. It's obvious she will never take care of it.

C'est psychiatrique à ce point. Aucun service social en dehors des service de santé mentale pourront l'aider.

No sour cream but this shit's been in the fridge for months

i'm calling bullshit because if she really had a dog that catbox would not be loaded with catshit

i bet those turds on the floor are hers

/r9k/ dream girl

>when your house is filthy in your eyes
>but it's okay because tomorrow is cleaning day

how do you like to spend your saturdays Sup Forums?

I have to
>clean chinchilla cages
>give chinchillas a dust bath
>water change on the fish tank
>clean room
>do laundry
>clean garage/game room
>reorganize bookshelf
>clean gecko tank

I also have writing to do this week (D&D adventure), so if I have time I'll do that tomorrow night as well.

That looks like one of those hidden rooms in portal

how to open the dishwasher????

>Rape sux

kek, I missed that one the other times I've seen this

Dude they're oppressed by the patriarchy, of course they live like shit.

I used to live in a hipster hovel
guy on the left is French btw, from Brest
He's an awesome guy, but a commie, too bad

Op please throw all that shit out and pay a cleaning crew to scrub that entire place top to bottom.

Then record her reaction and I'll wait for someone to turn it into a webm

OPEN IT

(See pic related for more about the infamous Sour Cream and the ebin thread that it was the culmination of).

is that you styx?

100% hoarder
whoever owns that mess needs to seek mental help immediately

>women

I'm glad i'm alone, well not really but still.

Don't need heat when you're constantly a sweaty pile of shit.

I can corroborate these findings, I know someone who keeps two cats and she doesn't clean the litter box. She even has one of the auto-cleaning ones and she can't even take care of that, and it's in her room's bathroom. We found cat shit and piss in baskets of linens, under furniture, etc around her house because the cats refuse to use the nasty box.

All women with animals are like that though, not necessarily just the SJW ones though they are overwhelmingly SJW

This

Q: How does a French woman know that her daughter is on the rag?

A: Her son's dick tastes funny.

People who live like this deserve to live like this.
Filthy goyim.

th-that's about all

pe-peace out

Nasty ass bitch! Is this trigglypuff's house?

How the fuck can somebody refuse to take care of an animal, makes me sick. Is she a nigger or something?

feminists are ideologically opposed to cleaning and house work
to them, living in filth is a political statement

They don't do 'women's work'... like cleaning stuff.

They have far more important things to do, OK

Now go make YOURSELF...a sandwich!

it was a pretty great life desupai

Jesus fucking christ where are you?

People live like this?

I've seen better apartments by drug users who were on the dole.

How do you have this picture? Friend?

I can take just about anything, but this legit made me fucking gag.... Oh god.

>I've seen better apartments by drug users who were on the dole.
that is an apartment of drug users on the dole, retard

hell yeah nigga
we only took weed and mushrooms

Give the walls a fresh coat of paint and these aren't really that bad.

i bought a house a couple months back. a few months before i bought it, a flipper bought it. he changed out the carpeting on the second floor and repainted the whole inside of the house, i.e. he didn't do shit and just tried to make it look presentable.

when we were refinishing the hardwood flooring, after sanding a bunch of dark spots all over the first floor became clearly visible which were apparently from dog piss. this is probably why he changed the carpeting on the second floor, because it was probably covered in dog piss too. when i removed the kitchen cabinets there were so many mouse droppings under them that the mouse shit took up majority of the surface area under the cabinets.

all three outside doors were fucked up. he changed the patio door with the absolute cheapest shit available. when cleaning the lot there was trash buried under the ground that would start poking out as i would walk over it. i pulled out conduit and cement plates out of the ground too.

people this fucking nasty should just live in cages that get hosed out. fuck flippers too for being worthless niggers that just try to hide problems.

Not too disapointing ?

Looks perfectly normal for rich college kids LARPing.