www facebook com/TheModernPatriotsMAGA/videos/760248737478073/

Other urls found in this thread:

x
vid.me/rwbd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

say hello www facebook com/pg/GrillontheHill1624/reviews/

www yelp com/biz/grill-on-the-hill-new-york

kek

>implying the typical Sup Forums user is smart enough to get those links to work

lol

"be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that be careful with that "

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
kek

>faceberg
You know why I sage.

next time post it right

x facebook com/story.php?story_fbid=760248737478073&id=723252254511055

Neither of these link work you, fucking retartds

hol up I'll mirror it

try this my goys vid.me/rwbd

>we should be allowed to cause a loud disturbance in a private place of business and throw a hissy fit when asked to leave thus violating the NAP because we are patriotic

god, and to think I wanted to join the proudgoys

they dindu nuffin until they were kicked out

Thanks user

toplel

this nigger should be memed to death
will the
>BE CAREFUL WITH THAT
becomes the new
>CONDUCTOR I HAVE A PROBLEM
?

Keep it up goys I'm watching the ratings drop in real time. It was over 4 before.

anytime my goy

lmfao

All I see is a bunch of mystery meats in Trump hats arguing with niggers.

Brittany venti is there.

>I'm from a black neighborhood I don't play that
The fucking Asian kid.

>"BE CAREFUL WITH THAT SHIT!"
I really hate it when people who can't elaborate worth a damn get on their soapbox. They're the kind of people that ultimately end up backing up their words with aggressive force because it's all they can do. Lead competently, follow competently, or get the fuck out of the way.

LEL

good eye, most of the people in that vid had at least brief cameos at HWNDU

Careful

J U S T

beautiful

What the fuck was his problem?

OH LAWD

they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and they dont stop comming and