What's the final solution to the white people question, Sup Forums?

What's the final solution to the white people question, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dilute their genetics into nothingness. I'm middle eastern and I'm married to a white girl

I do that too.

Christ

don't worry.

White people heavily promote leftism and degeneracy around the world thus are in the process of removing themselves.

Good riddance.

>watching
>oh i know she's going to eat it
>ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo

White people seriously need to be gassed.

>rear-facing train seat
Disgusting

Works both ways dumb ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

Every morning I'm thanking God that I'm not white.

Middle East is already racially mixed dumbasss

We need our own ethno state, nuclear weapons, and billions of dollars in AID from the US Government. If it's good enough for jews, it's something we can deal with.

At first I thought this would be a foot fetish video.

and at least a few designated foot-peeling stations

Tbh Richard Stallman transitioned well

You're a fucking idiot. What did you want her to do? Throw it on the floor like a nigger?

DAILY REMINDER that brown people only managed to leave the stone-age because Whites pulled them out of it.

Modern civilization is a white creation. Without whites, you will collapse into chaos.

This is why lower brown races are constantly trying to enter white countries, and NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

false, whites are a minority on the planet, and their genes are the most recessive diluting them could easily wipe them out in 10-20 generations.

reason they are always pissed, guess can't blame them for their genetic inferiority. they's yell muh IQ, muh technology and survival of the fittest, but that survival of fittest depends on posterity of which in a less than a thousand years they'll be no more.

if i believe the pic you posted, looks like azns did even better

>Modern civilization is a white creation and will collapse to niggers
Ebin, can't wait for all those civil wars :D

How bout not peel her disgusting foot skin in public you greasy neet faggot

modern civilization is egyptians, greeks, the earliest developed crackers leared everything they knew from the black african egyptians.

hear comes
>WE WAS KANGZ

lol heard that before.

And shed all over the train like a nigger?

fucking degenerate europeans, reason for the black plague wiping a third of them turds, they believed washing was anit-god. had to be shown otherwise by the black ass moors whose civilization was the center of European education for atleast 700 years.

fucking germans.

Germ mans.

SHUT UP SO MANY LEFT SHILLS LATELY GAH WHERES MUH STORMERS
SAGE

Wear shoes?

If it does happen you will be a slave to the Jew for all enternity. Enjoy being traded like cattle goyim.

>chewing on dead skin

try it before you slam it, faggots

IS SHE EATI- NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fascism.