I have just spent the last two hours fighting Assange and Wikileaks corner from being discredited and being distrusted...

I have just spent the last two hours fighting Assange and Wikileaks corner from being discredited and being distrusted. I was up against every single person in the thread.

It was the first time in all my years on pol I have felt alone fighting for truth. I'm disappointed and slightly concerned.

I can't be assed to go into detail but I was basically told there was no way Assange would tell Farage, family, kids, lawyers, Pamela, celebrities, Wikileaks staff, Ecuador staff, TV networks, people on live AMA, journalist who all mostly visit him alone at the embassy on a weekly basis, would tell any of them he was in trouble and had been taken over by the CIA, life was in danger or Wikileaks has been taken over, as he must have an implant in him that would kill him if he told them.

This is what I was up against among many other things. Pol this man basically saved the west by getting Trump elected we can't let this happen.

Every time he goes live he has to spend half his time reasuring the normies he is fine because they have been brainwashed by the shills to think he is dead or compromised.

Excuse the spelling and grammar. Had the s8 arrive today and haven't downloaded SwiftKey yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QwkrtpXp-wg#t=21m07s
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll link the relevant thread here.

If he simply appears in the window we will shut up! He has said that if there ever was doubt about his condition, he'd appear in the window or balcony.

I am not fighting you. I was you once, if feels like shit when you feel like you're the only reasonable voice in a room. But why won't you just enlighten us?

Oh shit, if this is you Melissa, be safe. Don't go to any psych wards. You'll be Pinto'd

please explain, I'm rather confused.

And don't take it so personal

its fairly standard for a conspiracy driven board to have conspiracies.

as many conspiracies have recently turned out correct, they will keep going.

there is no way to know the truth here. he may be compromised, but he may be fine and cia shills are posting that he is compromised so you'll distrust him.

you just have to go with your gut

i listened to his interview on ron paul - and he sounds the same - meaning his reasoning, the manner in which he puts his thoughts toghether, his outlook and sheer genius is still there

the man really is a genius.

im not sure tho if they are part of foreign intelligence service war agains the US however

Hey

Guys

What's with the

Double space

Why should he. He would have you lot have him walk up to the window at sunset and sunrise every day.

Plus there are MANY people around the world that want him dead. So let the whole world know what time he is walking to the window? Because I'd he didn't the picture would be called fake and even if he did go to the window everyone would say it's a lookalike.

So Farage, his family, wikileaks staff, his friends, lawyers, kids, Pamela and TV networks are all in the the world's most elaborate cover up of Assange?

N

O

T

H

I

N

G

xD why? LOLS?

Look here at just around 21:10.
youtu.be/QwkrtpXp-wg#t=21m07s
It's so strikingly similar to the voices heard with Hillary during the debates! In the useage

you mustn't of gotten the memo-we decided to ignore them completely

who knew CIA and kushner employee-trolls dont care about the truth leaked to the public?

maga maga greatest ally muh 911 muh gassad

The man himself, Julian Assange have said that if there ever was any doubt about his condition, he would appear in the window or balcony.
>Why should he. He would have you lot have him walk up to the window at sunset and sunrise every day.
Wouldn't that have been a glorious thing? For people to come see Assange, twice a day? That would be a magnet for tourism, good will and exposure.
But wait, you argument is why would he do it even once, cause he'd be forced to never stop?
He hasn't appeared once since this started! Don't pull that shit.

If there is such a risk that he'd be killed he can't even appear in the window, I don't see whats stopping them from rushing the embassy? Or poisoning him?
And by killing him you would trigger the deadman switch, which is kinda the reason he is presumably still alive.

And, yes.

there were bad connections throughout the transmission.

he clearly says "would not necessarily normally reach"

Do you know what desu, I missed that memo. I haven't been in a Wikileaks thread in some time. Thank you, you have just taken a big weight of my shoulders.

Carry on boys.

consider posts/ over time/ as breads

> Pol this man basically saved the west by getting Trump elected we can't let this happen.

I can almost see it. But nope. It don't sound like him saying "normally" and "normally" is said at the same time as "reach" with no lag in his appearance. So the connection didn't lag at that time,

It's so weak it's funny

Fuck Assange and fuck you OP. This Shitleaks trash needs to fuck off back to Twitter. Shitileaks has never done anything besides churn out fake news for the msm and maintain the status quo of global powers. It's nothing but alphabet agency bullshit.

Here is an example of the people you should be ignoring OP.
Not me or this

I could unpack that in seconds but I can't be bothered as it's utterly ridiculous.

Just like these in your other thread. For the LOLZ

>>which either means that he's dead or being controlled, otherwise he would've at least said something about the situation

>An interview with Hannity of all people? That certainly looked like enemy territory had suddenly become home turf to "Assange

>Someone took over. That we can say. Who it was is honestly just guessing.
If you can prove otherwise please do, if not read this and the two previous thread for a small understand of the picture

Look at around 21:10.
When Assange says "necessarily," someone says "normally

>Remember Assange was poisoned via food.

>Sup Forums ever determined whether the videos since October have been fully CGI recreations of Assange?

>He might be alive but under duress, they might be under NDA saying breach constitutes treason and automatic death penalty?

>It really seems to me that you have a vested intrest in pushing the (assange is alive and well) narrative. Now im not super vested in this situation, however I have been paying very close attention to assange and his lack of apperences and the weird behavior of wikileaks after october of last year. I for one beleive that wikileaks is somehow compromised, assange is either imprisoned or dead and there is nothing you can do to change that narrative in my mind or the mind of many others here who are not paid to think this way.
tldr please fuck off shill

>The obvious answer is a scary one: It is not the same man. Otherwise he would have addressed the problem his former self created properly, with proof.

>I'd rather not. That dutch dude seems like a conman. He is not redpill material and have been pushed here

>I think that it is also important to note that cryptome made some very unusual tweets about Assange around the time if the 15-25th October 2015 with no explanation ever given.

Just watching him being interviewed by Ron Paul was enough to silence all the conspiracies about him being dead. From now on I will assume it is shilling because anyone who cares will be aware of these interviews.

sorry norwaybro i didn't mean to split threads...

All you do is quote people from the previous thread? I honestly don't see your point.

Please unpack it, I am here to find the truth. If you hold it, why aren't you sharing it?

You've done good work tonight. They will be very proud.

For the Lolz

>which either means that he's dead or being controlled, otherwise he would've at least said something about the situation

>An interview with Hannity of all people? That certainly looked like enemy territory had suddenly become home turf to "Assange

>Someone took over. That we can say. Who it was is honestly just guessing.
If you can prove otherwise please do, if not read this and the two previous thread for a small understand of the picture

>Look at around 21:10.
When Assange says "necessarily," someone says "normally

>Remember Assange was poisoned via food.

>Sup Forums ever determined whether the videos since October have been fully CGI recreations of Assange?

>He might be alive but under duress, they might be under NDA saying breach constitutes treason and automatic death penalty?

>It really seems to me that you have a vested intrest in pushing the (assange is alive and well) narrative. Now im not super vested in this situation, however I have been paying very close attention to assange and his lack of apperences and the weird behavior of wikileaks after october of last year. I for one beleive that wikileaks is somehow compromised, assange is either imprisoned or dead and there is nothing you can do to change that narrative in my mind or the mind of many others here who are not paid to think this way.

>The obvious answer is a scary one: It is not the same man. Otherwise he would have addressed the problem his former self created properly, with proof.

>I'd rather not. That dutch dude seems like a conman. He is not redpill material and have been pushed here

>I think that it is also important to note that cryptome made some very unusual tweets about Assange around the time if the 15-25th October 2015 with no explanation ever given

OK but this is my last tweet. It's later here and I have been up since 5am. I have to stop as my grammar is all over the place and my eyes keep flickering.

Where? And I don't mind, I just want discussion around this.

What are you doing? You're just quoting posts from the previous thread?

Sleep tight Melissa

100% accuracy rate......fake news? The shit was born here.....fuck off back to twitter.

>How much do they pay you to post retarded shit like this???
>Deposits .01 shekels

Lol, honestly, posts like his I always assume to be legit. There are some truly retarded people walking freely in your country. It's not stopped shocking me how ignorant they can be.

I do not envy you

The man himself, Julian Assange have said that if there ever was any doubt about his condition, he would appear in the window or balcony.

>you answered your own question

Why should he. He would have you lot have him walk up to the window at sunset and sunrise every day. Wouldn't that have been a glorious thing? For people to come see Assange, twice a day? That would be a magnet for tourism, good will and exposure.

>He is not Justin Beibor, and he is not in the UK to make their economy thrive. To even say that makes me think you must be about 12 years old, a female or a liberal.

But wait, you argument is why would he do it even once, cause he'd be forced to never stop?

>it was a body double, he had a wonky eye
>2 weeks later: he is compromised again, spelling mistake in his tweet, we demand to see you at the window again.
>never ending cycle

He hasn't appeared once since this started! Don't pull that shit.

>Yes he has. Learn the subject before debating it.

If there is such a risk that he'd be killed he can't even appear in the window, I don't see whats stopping them from rushing the embassy? Or poisoning him?

>the UK government is spending millions per year guarding him. He is completely surrounded and under surveillance 24/7 it would be impossible and is seen as an act of war against said country to attack an embassy

And by killing him you would trigger the deadman switch, which is kinda the reason he is presumably still alive

>yes he is alive in the embassy, whilst having visits from family, friends etc on a weekly basis.

You actually no fuck all about Assange and you are a shill. Good night

Am I the only one seeing this shit? I have such a hard time reading what's written by who. And I wrote half of it.

>Act of war
Why would that be a deterrent? And what if it's arranged?

>>He hasn't appeared once since this started! Don't pull that shit.
>Yes he has. Learn the subject before debating it.

I'm talking about in the window or balcony, not on a waits up greenscreen with Pamela Anderson pointing her nuclear tipped tits at him.

>Beibor
taking the lords name in wain, that is no way to abuse the name of a very famous mindcontroll puppet.

i wouldn't worry OP. (((they))) are making these shots in a dark to create and enforce this feeling of uncertainty. everyone knows it and they ignore it. if it starts occuring more often, they will migrate elsewhere. pol is not anyones homepage. if

you find yourself among people you don' trust anymore, leave.
natural cycle of jews.

I thought Putin was a jew?

Assange is dead, refuses to ID himself, no public appearances, still using glitchy software for the facemapping

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Nice try JTRIG

I just realized something. Clearly this shows the technology to do realtime facemapping is ALREADY HERE, yet every single shill will come out of the woodwork and call bullshit, some bullshit excuse about hardware, or what the fuck ever

Sound familiar? Remember when they said 9/11 realtime CGI compositing wasn't possible (hint: it was)?

This has fucking CIA nigger spook stank ass shit motherfucking written all over it

That seems like a very Israeli video...

took you long enough chaim

/our/ goys
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123282716#bottom

my JIDF beeper's battery was dead. sorry

you only see the last 4 seconds in the first "al qaeda" take, so you should compare it to the trajectory of the last 4 seconds in the second footage

got it sheeple ?

Yeah, I think so too. I have getting that kind of skepticism since the Syrian Missile Strike.

Assange's wireless internet was never cut during the events of late october 2016. He always had access to wireless communication at any given time. This was proven by sending a cellphone to the embassy and geotracking its position, proving that the cellphone did reach it and that it did have signal. Therefore cutting Assange's internet line, his plug in the wall, didn't do anything to silence him. There is only one reason why they cut his internet line. It's so people who are stupid or uneducated would believe it's a valid reason why he abruptly stopped communicating during a time of crisis for a long period of time. Don't be a useful idiot. Think.

sure thing schlemiel

>HAHA! FUCK YOU