Far-left/anti-white/BLM-supporting NYC council candidate names the Jew

timesofisrael.com/anti-semitic-ny-city-council-candidate-says-more-anti-semitic-things/

>Lopez-Pierre alleged that there was a scheme among Jewish landlords in Harlem to take investment money from Israel, buy apartment buildings in the historically black neighborhood and push tenants out.

>“These Jewish landlords are using their ownership to engage in ethnic cleansing of black and Latino tenants,” he said. And he added that Jewish journalists choose not to report on it.

his republican opponent has condemned this as bigoted.

Tell me why Sup Forums shouldn't support the far-left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we aren't Black or Latino?

>RACE WAR

Am surprised he caught on.

Nice to see that he named the Jew. However pushing niggers out of Harlem and gentrifying it is fine with me in all honesty.

I'm gonna side with Schlomo on this one.

Nobody likes Jews, even blacks. Problem is nobody likes blacks, either.

Fuck that. If there's one issue - and one issue only - that we can temporarily put our differences aside on, it is this.

Japan, maybe you don't understand...but trust me, (((they))) are coming for your culture and your borders next.

its just politics as usual
>point out jew
>point out the person pointing out the jew
easy points
besides, he's probably feeling sleepy. don't you feel sleepy too, OP?

>kek is our god
>kek is a god of chaos
>therefore Sup Forums is a god of chaos

We should support him. More chaos, more happenings.

>These Jewish landlords are using their ownership to engage in ethnic cleansing of black and Latino tenants
WTF I love jews now

the kikes fuck everyone. you think they actually like niggers? LOL they are just a weapon to use against white society, the jews make niggers even more retarded and violent then they already are.

>Pierre

100% french

I don't think anyone should take a side in this fight. it benefits us when two minorities like the Jews and blacks who, receive unlimited protection from the liberal establishment, attack one another. It weakens their resolve, and shows how fragile the left is

>tfw the Jews have lost control of their pets
Pottery

This is why (((they))) create shit like BLM..the idea is to divide the blacks off and set them against the whites. Whilst both sides really should be fighting the kikes togeather..even if they are both ethno separatists. We can live beside each other with no significant problems. It's the kikes pitting us against each other AS ALWAYS

Jewz.are pussies, at least, and their ugly women have big jugs.
Nigs are just horrible.

bUmp

You do realise ya dumb cunts could be spamming this guy with lots of factoids on Jews.
In fact if you were all half as cleaver as ya think, you'd be settin up fake twitter accounts with black people names..posing as leftists BLM types whilst spamming him and other blacks.

The kikes use the blacks against us so why not just do like wise and encourage this spark to grow amongst blacks.

Thought Sup Forums wanted to split black away from these Antifucks faggots and have them fighting eachother anyhow

>>Lopez-Pierre alleged that there was a scheme among Jewish landlords in Harlem to take investment money from Israel, buy apartment buildings in the historically black neighborhood and push tenants out.

This is objectively true.

They do the exact same thing in Israel to the Palestinians.

I don't really support either of them but the truth is the truth.

This has always been my philosophy

Because the bonus of herding the Jews into Israel is that we can kill Muslims too.

and please please please send the brown people back south in both blaxit, calexit and deportations. Please ply your Jew crony magic against the welfare parasitic shitskins, Jews.

I absolutely do not support this. Once blacks go from Harlem, the property prices will rocket further in all the neighbouring boroughs, making it impossible for whites to live there..only rich kikes.
Do niggas need to fucking reform YES but this is ethnic cleansing by kikes.

FUCK THIS

IMO this is a significant opportunity for Sup Forums

i hate how jews act like they are the penultimate oppressed group

Reminds me of this guy.

lel it's pretty funny that merely pointing out the verifiable behavior of what wealthy Jewish landowners do is on the same tier as naming the jew

heh we're fucked

>TFW I was hesitant to even say it because I was expecting to get jumped on by a dozen kike shills about being a nigger lover.

If Sup Forums throws some weight behind this guy and other like him it will stat red pilling blacks that Jews ain't fucking white people. Hate us all you like but recognise who the ultimate slave masters are.

The real estate market is international. I don't think the Israeli investors have "ethnic cleansing" in mind, but only a preference for tenants who can pay to live there.

Checked

I do now because Trump is a KEK. Keith Ellison is now /myguy/

FUCK YOU

Gentrification is a serious problem all over the west and not just for blacks. (((They))) are yuppifying all the cities and pricing working people out. It's killing the cities and turning them into (((safe spaces))) for kikes.

fuck niggers

And that's bad because...?

>pushing out costly minorities
>making a liberal shithole possibly more conservative

I agree with Mr. Goldstein on this one

You know have much gall and shamelessness kikes have when they play a bigger
>oppressed minority card than blacks.

We also should work on memes to discredit Jews with this shit and spam blank twitter etc. Especially militant cunts like BLM..but always pose as blacks..Especially shit to link Jews with the slave trade and Palestinian genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

We need more of this