what happened when she hit 18?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA
youtube.com/watch?v=lurk_Zr8cdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S-Skippy?

>She will be 14 years old

She will never be 14 years old, OP.

She'll be a 14 year old corpse at some point.

What a shame her pussy is probably all used up and saggy now like a wizards sleeve.

If she's still alive that is but that's doubtful

So many children are missing in Brazil I'm still fascinated with how much people care about Madeleine.

My younger brother got kidnapped when leaving churrascaria when he was 7 and we never saw him again. We got sad at the time but mom and dad pumped two more kids out to get Bolsa Senpaiília and desu my brother was quite annoying and loud. She disappeared just before the worse age.

She's probably being whored out to an elite politician / lobbyist in Italy or the USA or had her organs stolen and made to fit inside an alien.

Many such cases.

If she wasn't a cute little girl but an actual favelado seed-of-evil mulato boy like my brother, nobody would give a fuck.

Simple, Madeleine was white

she was kidnapped by Obama, the Podesta brothers and a couple random pedos as part of Obama/Podesta's initiation into the (((Deep State)))

This revolts me.

So many brazilian children disappear every year and the world cares so much about a random thing that happened in Portugal 14 years ago.

We never found my brother. I think he is dead. Honestly nobody seems to care in my family anymore.

>We got sad at the time but mom and dad pumped two more kids
>Honestly nobody seems to care in my family anymore.

this is the answer to your question, and the difference between the Aryan and the Mulatto. Random Aryan strangers are still talking about a little white girl from 15 years ago while your family has already forgotten its own.

You can practice Aryanism and not be complete trash tho.

She was English and our children don't go missing without the perp found. That why she we still are looking for her. It is a common occurrence in shit hole south America , East Asia and Africa countries

This is true and it used to upset me because I was a dumb libtard adolescent spouting about MUH EGALITY and I was so fucking sick of seeing her face every day on every front page for what seemed like centuries, but now 10 years later I came to realise how much more valuable she was than another easily replaceable brown spawn from some 3rd world shithole where poverty and shit could have been easily solved if they got rid of their over-fucking-population. That's harsh reality branon, the less brown kids the better.

>lol drought
>lol crops fail another year in a row
>lol we starvin
>let's pump out 10 kids per family
>lol we starvin 10 times more
>white ppl pls gib gibs

Cadaver dogs found the scent of a corpse on Dad's car, house and on a specific shirt. She isn't missing

she's nothing but plant food right now, she is literally part of a tree somewhere, sad, really sad. She's pretty, but hurting children is fucked up.

Who knows what the fuck went on, they say they have leads, but who knows really. Last I heard it was some pedo who went after white children in particular.

she was digested by dogs.

When she is 19

If she is alive, she is a looker.

>tfw no dependent mentally broken gf

The perps are the parents, who accidentally gave her too much medication so she would sleep quietly all night long, and let them get absolutely wasted on cheap portuguese wine after dinner.

Where's my pizzagate arrests blumph?

Oh, so....let's make this all about you..

is it bad I have a thing for hot girls with disabilities?

Is there anyone who doesn't think the parents did it?

who positioned the camera?

because it is rare for this to happen in civilized countries unlike yours

There is some sort of curse on Liverpool, toxteth riots, Hillsborough, Jamie Bulger, Warrington, Madeleine McCann.

She's 20s something, I'd lick her asshole.

Sup Forums users praise themselves is so high account because of the making of "impossible" things, but they couldn't find Madeleine yet; worst, they never even tried. THIS is a thing that would be historical.

I personally think that this is Sup Forums greatest shame to date.

Sup Forums had already found her..

Meme this.

Sup Forums will find Madeleine.

is this true?

Who's this semen potato?

That's a scene from Criminal Minds.
The body is buried somewhere in or around the local church.
Yes

This. Wishes I could've saved her at her prime.

She was either sacrificed to Moloch by some Illuminati bankers, or locked up in a basement somewhere taking the dick.

You live in a violent third world brown shithole where that is the normal thing to happen, but in Europe is very strange, thus the big scandal around it.

If she's not dead than she's probably being tossed around between politicians and rich guys. When she's 18 she'll either have her organs removed and the body burned or sold into adult sex slavery untill the end of time

what is the reward?
3 million dollars?
or Sup Forums little daughteru..

charisse living with cerebral palsy.

Money and skin is all that matters in the world.

Everyone just cares that she is white and rich.

Meanwhile my brother must be around her age and still disappeared.

If I post coordinates, who would like to go?

you live in a shithole that allows children to disappear.

>1: Knock out teeth
>2: Use mouth as fuck toy
>3: ???
>4: Profit

imagine psychological strain of having to lie all these years under constant media spotlight.

Yes

2 dogs found hits on their rental car, clothes and a specific part of their bedroom

youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA

So do you.

>According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day.

Send them the pedesta brothers sketches.

Top kek.

Thats nothing compared to shitholes like Brazil

Can't tell if she's disabled or really fucking high.

Is that the missing forever stat or the just reported missing once?

> Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person.

stop cherry picking.

ignore the cringy music.,

(((they))) claimed the cadaver dogs were unreliable. Despite their impeccable record

youtube.com/watch?v=lurk_Zr8cdc

good luck with your future disabled kids.

I hate to say it but the burguer is right.

One thing is children disappearing and re-appearing (99% of the cases).

Children disappearing and fading into oblivion is something rare in the First World. Most cases they are just gone to the house of a friend or relative.

She will never be 19

Just any missing, I can't find any concrete stats for the missing forever.

There's a few DBs people have made, but none of them are anywhere near the full picture.

He implied we don't let children disappear.

We do.

It's not genetic, doctors fucked her up at birth.

Probably less than 1% of missing cases are actually missing.

Your dumb ass kid stays out too late? Missing child report.

Divorced husband doesn't return his children by Monday to his ex wife?
Missing child's report.

17 year old suburban girl tries to run away?
Missing child's report.

Your family sucks, but at least they probably weren't shady, i.e. could be directly involved, with your brother disappearance.

The reason we "don't care" and move on is because there is no justice.

We dont nearly on the scale of Brazil or other third world places. USA has 300+ million. Of course you can cherry pick singular incidents. In Brazil, it's a way of life. Something to expect.

Oh for sure, it's no where near as bad.

And people will call the cops to report a missing child when they stayed late at a friend's house.

But saying it doesn't happen here, is just being disingenuous.

Its not a part of our culture dumbass.

F

she has cerebral palsy.

>Bolsa Senpaiília

No, he implied we have a society in which thousands of children dissapear forever everyday. We don't. Sorry in advance if I mistook it though.
We have societal flaws, but mass dissapearences are not one of them.
115 kidnapping by strangers a year sucks, but it isn't epidemic stuff.
That said, it would be nice if evil people didn't exist here nor there.

It's not our fault you subhuman cucks pump out 50 kids per family when you can't even afford to feed 2.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the parents in Brazil secretly sign an agreement that at least 1 of their kids gets to be """kidnapped""" and used as a child sex slave to some shitty greasy politician and in return they pay for 1 years supply of KFC for them.

Stop breeding like fuckin monkey and maybe then someone will give a shit if yet another little Brazilian thief gets kidnapped.

>is this true?

Yes. They had a corpse dog and a blood dog to sniff on different occasions. Dogs that had solved 200 prior murders.

>Blood and corpse scent behind sofa

>Corpse scent in bedroom wardrobe

>Corpse scent on mother's shirt

>Corpse scent on teddy bear

>Corpse scent on rental car key

>Blood and corpse scent plus parial DNA sample in rental car boot

Bullshit statistic.

Less than 200 children are reported as abductions.

Anytime a kid doesn't come home on time he's reported as a "missing child".

Hell, I was a statistic when me and my friends would sneak out to buy candy. Our suburban moms would call the police and BAM we're reported as "missing children"

This.

It's a fucked up situation and they've accepted that they'll never be closure.

Sorry Pedro.

I feel worst for kids sold by their parents, tbqh.

They're never even heard about, no reports are ever filed.

I've only met 3 people that went through that, but that's 3 too many.

|Actually, I've always suspected my dad (step-dad) had reasons to get rid of my brother.

Legend says he was cheating on my mom at the time and was blackmailing my dad for a PS2 when we barely had money to eat.

But I don't think my step-dad would have my brother kidnapped.

But yeah, there is no justice here.

We either get depressed or accept that.

She's probably dead I knew a guy who investigated simmilar shit and it never ends well

I don't think her parents did it just like I don't think my step-dad did it.

Parents do fucked up thing but to jump to the conclusion that they'd have their children killed is too farfetched.

>Meanwhile my brother must be around her age and still disappeared.
How?

I am deeply saddened by this

It's Brazil.

Kids in the favela try to kill and get shot before they are 18.

It's just an everyday thing here.

But no, the real tragedy is that some couple drugged their cute white daughter in Portugal and the world is still intrigued by it.

completely disregard the cadaver dogs that implicate the parents you retarded jungle monkey

>My younger brother got kidnapped when leaving churrascaria when he was 7 and we never saw him again. We got sad at the time but mom and dad pumped two more kids out to get Bolsa Senpaiília and desu my brother was quite annoying and loud.
wtf dude

>everton jersey
nothing of value was lost boys

I've only heard about that once.
Story goes the crackhead dad tried to sell his baby to one of the neighbors and they were like sure, we'll take him. They bought the baby and brought him inside and then beat that nigger down like no tomorrow.

She'll be a 19 year old corpse

Brazil's birth rate is lower than yours Nigel.

When a dog shits in the back yard, that is standard practice.

When a dog shits on your face, there is cause for alarm.

i thought this was that salt coins girl

My brother did not even have a fucking cop investigate the kidnap and the girl had two special snowflake worldwide known dogs sniffing her mother's clothes to find contaminated proof that they murdered her.

I don't give a fuck.

This thread is only reminding me of how unfair the world is and the fact you're calling me a monkey for demanding fair treatment to my brother's disappearance is only making me feel more upset.

They did a barbecue. Just like Bretón.

She's fucking dead

>legend says

Her parents drugged their kids to stay asleep while they went out to party. She woke up still effected from the drug and hit her head and her parents found her and covered it up.

Almost everyone here thinks they're guilty

he is probably in a tree enjoying a banana right now

Everyone in Britain knows it was the parents who killed her but they're close with the corrupt elite so no one says anything

Do you live in favela? That's so surreal to me how life can be like that.

HNNNNNGGG
Its long past time i save this

It's her people that wanted resolution.
It's your people that couldn't be bothered by your brother's dissapearence. Sorry man.

Well we can afford a higher birthrate while they can't even afford the one they have. Plus I'm willing to bet the (((official))) birthrate is 3x less than the reality.

No one cares if a monkey goes missing