Something super similar to this just flew by my area in Kendal Florida

Im not plane expert but something looking super close to this was making circles around my area.
it was less than a mile above my head and it was circling, should we be spooked or nah since it was close to an executive airport by my area

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_surviving_North_American_B-25_Mitchells#United_States
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459779/7054803
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commemorative_Air_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably just an old bomber. Their's a few which fly around the country and land at local airports and allow the public to come check them out for a fee.

>Im not plane expert but something looking super close to this was making circles around my area.

The British are going to fire bomb Miami like they did to Dresden.

was it this lad

nah it didn't have like whats on the back of it, but im sure it had propellers on each wing, maybe one on the nose

something similar to this just flew by my area.
it was less than 20 meters above my head and it was chirping

Shoot it down

Theres an old airbase in homestead that they use to keep planes for airshows. There was an air show in nola a few days ago, maybe its just going home. Also in kendall. Fuck the 305.

>Antique airplanes

Go smoke more hash

not saying it was antique, it just looked similar in style.

NIGGER if its that old of a plane its literally just for show or autism, probably a combination of the two.

I am in the Orlando area and I just saw one of these fly overhead. Should I be concerned?!

definitely, watch out for torpedoes

>Im not a plane expert
>Im a faggot

It's probably been in the Bermuda Triangle for the past 50 years. To the pilot it will feel like he was only lost in a storm for 20 minutes.

>>/x/

Hawaii fag here. I saw that same looking plane flying over Kalihi around 10am HST.

:o

Planes like this fly above me all the time mate I wouldn't worry about it

Hawaii fag again. I never those old mid-century looking planes flying around. And I remember seeing it today, and thinking huh. Now I'm freaked out.

did you see the B2 yesterday? I was driving toward Eva and saw it. I had never seen one irl before.

I can promise you it look nothing like that

I didn't catch that one no. Just the one this morning. It was flying low altitude also just like the one OP described.

Where in Hawaii you stay?

Looked closer to that than the pic i posted

im on Oahu, Hawaii Kai side of town.

There is plenty of B-25's still around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_surviving_North_American_B-25_Mitchells#United_States

P-61?

Nice. Hawaii Kai here also. Did you follow Pizzagate? Some of the pedo links led to Hawaii Kai. Crazy shit.

Surrounded by hundreds of thousand of criminal violent Cubans, Haitians, Jamacians, Mexicans, thugs.....literally the scum of this nation....but you are concerned with an airplane?

no P-61s flying

Lotsa B-25s flying

I dunno man, at least by the area I live, there hasnt been any of that. Me and my family have been fine but not everyday i see a plane that isnt a commercial airliner and more close to something militant so i thought it would be a good idea to ask here.

I did somewhat but never saw anything about it out here do you have anything saved or a link by chance?

?

Theirs one in Pennsylvania which was being restored to flying condition.

desu that might as well be it, I may have seen another propeller on the nose, but it was dark and again im no expert.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459779/7054803

Property is on a lonely road behind Kaiser High School. I'm a Kaiser grad, and used to walk that street after school.

The perspective here is really fucking me up.

One of the wings looks super short.

one of these just flew over my house, should I be worried?

Protect your shekels

run right fucking now, take your BOB and your family and go innawoods ASAP

that file name

This one? super popular among the executive crowd.

Dozens were just in Dayton for the Dolittle anniversary. It was cool to see all of them fly over so low. I felt like it was the 1940s.

It's Hitler's flying time machine. Wave the Fuhrer down.

interesting stuff thank you

Cum on it.

An old Lockheed Electra or Ventura probably. There are some airworthy ones of those around still.

There are no airworthy Handley Page Hampdens (OP picture) or Herefords in the world

Glad you Floridafags don't come near the midwest or Sup Forums would just be crop plane UFO shitposts.

>prop on nose

?

Dunno if there's any of these flying in the US though

maybe it was a test run for an airshow?

Nah that i doubt, im sure im wrong about the one on the nose though

maybe it was the former "CONFEDERATE" air force now known as the commemorative air force.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commemorative_Air_Force

The other thing that comes to mind is a Beechcraft 18