So, tell me, Sup Forums. How do you guys feel about the shills actively trying to divide and conquer?

So, tell me, Sup Forums. How do you guys feel about the shills actively trying to divide and conquer?

>muh shills
>muh divide and conquer
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Okay, but Trump is still president.
What are we gonna do? Throw a fit of rage?

Maybe they should raid the t_D now that it's known its the biggest subreddit with 6 million users?

>fuckdrumpf

yeah this looks like a t_d fake.

how would you get it anyway?

Well, they're not entirely wrong.

Trump's stances on a number of issues have shifted since taking office. Some more drastically than others.

>Not being a GlobSoc

This is second hand information, could very well be fake. But, honestly, with all the thread sliding, it makes a whole lot of sense.

> there are 6 of them
> still organize teams to try and disrupt us

What a dumb thing to say

>legitimate criticism of Trump going against the principles Sup Forums has stood for since Trump was a tv show host is shilling

Fuck off. 99% chance the person who made that post was one of you faggot civicuck redditors who showed up here since 2015. Please, please, please go away.

>Nu-pol

Discrediting the photo cuz "muh new fags", gives it a lot of validation imo.

>Evolved
Christ that's irritating. Fox news was using the same talking point today. "Trump didn't flip flop, rather his stance has evolved." Fucking jews.

And legitimately criticizing him has nothing to do with the "HES A CRYPTO KIKE" narrative.

They are getting college students to slide for part of their grades.

so a small group of shills is trying to get us to turn against our god emperor?

better import 50,000 based redditors to help us out right /pol?

Exactly. They're using the deep rooted distain we have for Hebs as a smoke screen.

Dunno where anyone said we needed Reddit fags. Smells like one of them.

here's some buzzwords to keep an eye out for.

shills are such fucking losers, shit job, shit ideology, and shit tactics they cant get anything right

based nimble navigator detective centipede. whats your reddit username so i can upvote you?
also other shill tactics:
>using the word nigger
>saying bad things about jews
>being antisemitic
>saying "hitler did nothing wrong"
>saying civic nationalism is bad
>dissing Israel for no reason
SHADLIAY, praise kek and checked your middle digits pede

The shills stand out like a mechanical engineer on a science program.

2020 is going to be such an easy win. I bet he gets at least 20 states for every gender that actually exists.

Cringe.

>Antisemitism

Its our schtick, but I guess if its gotta walk like a duck, huh?

Yeah I welcome them

>"DRUMPF"
obvious trolls are obvious.

I don't get why they reveal themselves by using that childish term.

Also, crushing Sup Forums is like occupying Afghanistan.
>Insane and impossible

CHECKED pede

got any pics of based black men?

>Sup Forums experiences a large amount of internal division from its members

mfw

Doing a shit job at it.

I think they're referring to the fact that most of us come here specifically to shitpost and insult each other but somehow we still remain a community

Its because Shills fail to realize that in the end, we arent butthurt beta fags.

A
FUCKING
NATIONALIST
GLOBALIST

Define shil, you massive faggot

It was only a few weeks ago that mam seemed to realize that jewish affiliation hurt more than helped. The sudden shift was palpable. imho the best option in the middle of a jewish power struggle is to not play their game at all.

>mam
msm

Shills are going to shill regardless of what true. I'm going to stick to what I belive regardless of what the shills are shilling.

What do you think the sticky on the front page is about?

I think it's a huge waste of time. I mean the "power" Sup Forums has comes from all the attention it gets, so in a way stuff like this just feeds into it.

Fake. Fuck off.

Why did you censor the names, Queer.

Drumpf is still a self-proclaimed globalist neocon tough.

That's exactly why it was worded that way. Stop being a retard.

Pissing into an ocean of piss. They're onto something with the whole "X is on the side of Jews" thing though, they were able to get Sup Forums to support shitskin mudslimes and communists just by convincing them that the Jews were on the opposite side

>Trump has openly stated that he presents hyperbolic statements/goals and so he can start at a stronger point
>this way he still gets what he wants and still appeases everyone involved
>still have the nerve to say he's shifting on issues

Honestly, the people who say Trump shifts issues are actual morons.

What a surprise, kikes being kikes. This isn't new.

Makes me wonder what'll happen when the new board comes out

It proves that our influence is legit
Same reason the mods want to split up the board

>blatant false flagging
wtf i love trump now

Day of Rake soon.

They're afraid of our Weaponized Autism, they know the kind of power we hold now, and they're fools to think they have the power to stop it.

>6 people with a whole lot of autism

Yeah... they recognize the 'isms.

It's pretty autistic, senpai.