AMERICA YES

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.3102/0013189X16671718
twitter.com/mlraposa/status/858011670299455491
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((white families)))

I see the liberals are helping Donnie push for private schools

how about just the best teachers regardless of colour?

>This is garbage, here's why you should love it
I hate this new media meme

We picked the wrong side in WWII.

I know it's illegal to bar people of race but would it be illegal to promote a private "European heritage" school? All whites and acadamia would focus on the achievements of euros. I think this would get around having any spics or nigs.

We had 1 black teacher in our entire school system because our town was 90% white and 9% asian.

He was racist as fuck and favored the girls in the class and hit on them constantly. He taught 7th grade english.

>Sioux Falls, SD
>the liberals

why aren't the white kids called kids of colourlessness?

how are those people moving so fast it makes a blur?

for brainwashing, of course

>hiring teachers based on race

I thought progressives were against this?

slow camera shutter

Because that's too much of a tongue twister.

getting away from the nigger

I'm applying. I have no qualifications whatsoever for this bullshit. Will post results

Someone give me a quick rundown of why it's important.

can someone go bitch about this? seriously they shouldnt be doing this garbage

>Putting the education of your children in the lesser able because you prefer their look
Really progressive....

The worst thing Hitler did was not finishing the job

>not post the link so we can troll the shit out of her
Hate Twitter threads with no link

Skin color makes absolutely no difference in teaching, selecting people based on their race is racism and a bad practice for hiring, you won't get good teachers and you will end up with whatever mediocre teacher fills your dumb racist quota.

It sounds reasonable, if the next step is finding male kintergarden/elementary school teachers so little boys don't grow up into effeminate cucks.

>Doesn't want to hire blacks over whites based on skin colour.
Fuck off you racist. That's racist. You're racist.

>mfw this is actually how liberals think in the current year

Implying I actually get the chance to have kids if I'm not wiped out by nuclear fire, do you have to be rich to home school? Do you get any benefits for homeschooling. How do people who homeschool support themselves financially?

Only 2 percent of teachers in the city are nonwhite, and that's a figure Superintendent Brian Maher says needs to change.

Why? A third of Sioux Falls students are students of color, and it's well-established from decades of research[1] that students benefit from having teachers of the same race or ethnicity, who can serve as mentors, advocates and role models.

1. journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.3102/0013189X16671718

twitter.com/mlraposa/status/858011670299455491

>MUST LIBERALLY INDOCTRINATE THE VOTER BASE, HERES WHY THATS IMPORTANT

Holy shit this just made me realize I've never had a teacher that wasn't white except for 1 light skinned mexican guy

Are students who show favorable perceptions and ethnic preferences to their own race racist? How can we fix this racist racial bias?

>diversity
They have no idea what's coming their way. Take it from a Mississippi user. You have no idea.

People of color can't pronounce big words like colorlessness. They'll think you're trying to fool them into saying nonsense.

No fucking way would I want a nigger teaching my kid.

underrated

Cuckservatives are just as bad as liberals.

im concerned, does it have a penis?

The USA is a brown nation with an average IQ of 80 in 20 years. Fact.

Whitie be keepin darkie out of edumakation by not offering enough affirmative action scholarships and special treatment.

To equalize the races of teachers, we would need to make it acceptable for blacks to show up late/whenever they feel like it, work 10 hour weeks (while whites still work over 40), teach while drunk/high and mup da doo diddy.

Even then it would be hard to find enough competent blacks to meet those standards.

Because "people of color" is a divide and conquer tactic meant to stack everybody up against whites. Fuck whitey

I only had one non-white teacher growing up and he was Romanian.

>here's something pointless that you don't need want or care about and why should want it
fucking tom foolery

Likes 2

>WHY YOU SHOULD THINK LIKE THIS WHITE PEOPLE

gas every single shitskin and jew

>I think this would get around having any spics or nigs.
have you not seen the new europeans globalists have been shipping into europe for the past few years now

>school is majority white
Whites need diversity to learn about different cultures
>school is majority brown
We need to keep teachers majority brown so the kids connect with them

she is penis free.

Nothing suspicion at all about how they have been pushing this so hard lately in largely white states like the Dakota and Idaho, nothing to see here goy, this is not infiltration and supversion.

in case other countries haven't figured it out yet, this is why we have so many school shootings

Did you know an overwhelming (~80%) majority of Syrian refugees admitted to the US have been placed in ND, SD, and IN?
Just don't question it goy, it's all all in the name of (((multiculturalism)))

An overwhelming majority of refugees have been resettled to rural White strongholds with North Dakota leading the charge. People who don't think White Genocide is real are supremely fucking ignorant

I've always heard of all these great cities like Rome and how awesome they were and I've always wondered what happened to them. Now I know.

maybe the good people of Sioux Falls are just as redpilled as you or I.

Until there is actual evidence, you are just as welcome to blame the jews and the media. it doesn't take much at all to put out an article and say (((sources say))) on a non existent problem and make everybody think it's some sort of public outcry.

textbook gerrymandering.

HOW IS PEOPLE OF COLOR NOT A RACIST TERM???

bump...

Isn't deliberately seeking out coloured teachers just as racist as deliberately seeking out white teachers?

>teachers of color
>but they cant find them

fucking lol

it's affirmative action

white people who are more qualified are passed in favor of minorities who are less qualified.

>He taught 7th grade english.

sheeeeeeeeit

The dumbest race of people in America will be teaching the next generation. You guys know China is going to kick our ass down the road when we are african level of intelligence.

I knew Sioux Falls was getting too nice too fast.

This was bound to happen.

There are at least two colleges that do this. I can't remember their names, unfortunately. They are two small, private schools. But basically they have a mandatory curriculum featuring the works of the major Western figures of literature, economics, history, philosophy, etc.... Wish I had known about them when I was applying to schools.

Shh no tears, only dreams now.
Go to be Austin.

Trump wont stop it either. he is a globalist

China already kicks our ass, dipshit.

I mean he's not wrong. As the white population continues it's decline it's best to introduce the few kids that they do have to the new majority brown people of the country.

The sooner you begin getting them accustomed the smoother the transition will be.

How about the link you fuck.

what you mean our, shitberg?

USA is no1 in everything
soem dumb peopel have kids they cant affoard
real americasn are the best at everything
just because you suck dont think everyone in america does

What the hell is going on in North Dakota?

>Why? A third of Sioux Falls students are students of color, and it's well-established from decades of research that students benefit from having teachers of the same race or ethnicity, who can serve as mentors, advocates and role models.

>well established

>linked study says right in the abstract: However, few studies have explicitly addressed the common argument that students, and particularly minority students, have more favorable perceptions of minority versus White teachers.

>Using data from the Measure of Effective Teaching study, we find that students perceive minority teachers more favorably than White teachers.

>students perceive minority teachers more favorably than white teachers

>this is not racism in the mind of a liberal

Because they're just that progressive.

less than 1 million people live in that state m8, thus the higher paying jobs curve the average GDP up

>Nigs """"mentoring"""" nigs
We noodle-cookin' now!

>heavy on the weasel words

>the COMMON argument

>few studies have addressed
>well established by decades of research
>few studies have addressed
>well established by decades of research

>link to one study

I dunno
Boston here
rather be in LA

Consider yourself checked with satisfaction guaranteed

In my elementary school we had 2 black men who were teachers, all the rest were women. In 6th grade I got the black teacher, but honestly he was alright. I did learn stuff and the school year was pretty fun.

I do remember that the other black teacher had an after school program called R.O.P.E. (?) for the boys and it was literally filled with nothing but black kids. Maybe 2 white kids were apart of it. I think he was teaching them about manners and how to tie a tie or something. Obvious he was trying to be a good role model to look up to.

It's not important for the white kids but it is important for the spics and niggers. All legitimate research shows that minorities benefit from having same race role models to look up to in school. If the only working niggers in South Dakota are serving the school lunches it's demoralizing to the kids.

The benefits to having same race role models in schools are especially great for blacks because their home lives are typically garbage. An average black teacher would do more good for the kids in a 1/3rd black district than a rockstar white teacher.

>it's important for white kids to have Teachers of Color

>it's well-established from decades of research[1] that students benefit from having teachers of the same race or ethnicity

Not even hiding it

The amount of liberal butthurt this school would cause is insane. That being said, I'd be happy to donate to such a school and would have attended one had I not already graduated

>what are private schools
Just charging tuition keeps are the non whites out.

>very fast minorities dropping out of high school at incredible hihg speed

I'm glad. I hope he makes them somewhat productive members of our society.

They would all be White and Asian.

> We don't blow up
> We agree to learn the language
> We work for the host country.
> We are catholic, so religious issues are almost non-existant

> We might be dumb but have a good heart.

Good luck with your weekly shankings bucko

You just contradicted yourself. Really makes you think.