Give me your biggest redpills, Sup Forums

I want to go insane. Open my eyes until they can't close.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA
youtube.com/watch?v=VmAIPwNw1nM
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
coincidencedetector.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Millions of jobs right now don't even need to exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

Read about Dmowski

you have no free will
you are atoms
nothing that you think or feel is of any consequence, consciousness is an illusion
sorry if this makes you sad, i didn't have a choice

Just to add to that, no one on Earth need to be hungry either.

/ptg/s are all jew faggots.

You can't swallow the redpill at once

America is the original Communist country.

>t. Teenage neet with no work experience

fite me wite bois

And you're a shill

Homosexuality is preferred in the bible to the temporary fix for the corruption of the heterosexual fall of mankind called serpent seed. The reason we have isis is because the world shifted to vaginal worship. Fertility cults have been disguised as clammosexuality basically

Ancient Hawaiians are descendants of Roman hierarchy

people will lie about "evil jews" to keep you bluepilled.

Faith in a politician is blue pilled, illiterate newfag

All live matters.

Operation high jump

you son't have to be jewish to be a liberal rich man

Jews are very close to destroying the Aryan race and engineering their own slave-race through an act of false evolution. The alt-right, Antifa, right-wing, left-wing.. the Jew has infected all of it and it now serves the Jew. It's all controlled, user. What can you do? Just...

wake up, Neo.

most jews are actually good people

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>READ THE FUCKING STICKY

billions of people right now don't even need to exist

the majority of (((pol))) are blacks and jews

Why is a Jew in a openly hostile area towards Jews?

OY VEY

here

No amount of "redpills" can free you from the responsibility of thinking for yourself

>all humans can be traced back to a monkey ancestor

our physical reality is a projection within our mind, and that at the most basic quantum level, the solidity of matter is false, existing as vibrations instead of atoms. When the light from matter reflects into our eyes, the cells pick up the light (which travels as a wavelength measured from 390nm-700nm, the visible light spectrum) and transmutes the vibrations or wave-forms into an image within the brain. This is the same for sound; it is a vibration until it is decoded by the brain

Here come the jewesses to chop off your penis. Restore your foreskin. That is all. This too. Ignore all other posts

Hitler would have won if he left the Jews alone and only went for the athiest communist that claimed to be Jews. Secular German Jews fought and served valiantly for Germany in WW1

FRESH REDPILL:

Hitler did more for the jews than moses did.

if you go out to 11th cousins You could probably fit half of the burger/british/canadian flags on there. Anything beyond twice removed is statistically insignificant, unless you're a Jew and jerk off to genealogy and shekels.

Nice try, but evidence is overwhelming that jews are the cause of 90 percent of our misfortune.

most white women want to get raped by niggers. This is honestly the most extreme redpill I've ever swallowed, and I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever be able to live a normal life knowing this.

You realise he is right, right?
As businesses increase in size their efficiency does drop. The public service is a perfect example of this, but it occurs in all large businesses and corporations. Molymene actually went into this in a recent video

>We're a species with amnesia.
>Our ancient origins are hidden.
>Modern archaeology is hiding out true origins. >Annunaki were real.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmAIPwNw1nM

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Sweet nightmares

Fine, i will open your eyes to the truth: the truth is that Sup Forums is fucking retarded.

People with European genes have lower average IQ than asians, so kindly fuck off you are not the "master race".

Chinese, Japanese and South Koreans have higher average IQ than europeans and that's a fact.

And BTW, among europeans, european jews have higher average IQ than christian jews, so that's a double BTFO

The threads I make, speaking of which.....

You can also find the Archives linked in that thread.

Know you and know your enemy too

This is inherently false. The more people we feed, the higher the birth rate will be. It's a law of nature and all biological beings follow the supply and demand of food availability. Starvation is natures check and balance. No one escapes it.

If you don't believe me just ask what happens to once everyone is fed. Women become more fertile in times of plenty, and more barren in lean times. It's simple logic. Population fringes will ALWAYS go hungry, whether human, bird, locust, or tulip.

there is literally no reason to have real estate appraisers
yet here I am

this is bullshit, every person in the world is at least 7th or 8th cousins

>I want to go insane.
The term "redpill" actually means another lie masquerading as the truth. It's just another system of control.

In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it. In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70. The boundary moved south by one standard deviation! The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent. Subsequent refinements made it still more difficult to meet the criteria for retardation.
When Binet in 1905 produced the first IQ test, it promised to revolutionize the diagnosis and treatment of mental retardation. A half century later it came under attack for reasons Binet could not have imagined. Could any of the pioneer psychometricians have foreseen Larry P. v. Riles (1979), a California class-action suit that focused on IQ testing of young black children? The court held that IQ tests were not valid for African Americans. It banned California from using the tests for placing black students in classes for the "educable mentally retarded" or equivalent categories on the grounds that the tests were biased. After a series of appeals, the district court ruled that no special education related purposes exist for which IQ tests could be administered to black pupils. Though only a California ruling, the case began a political assault on standardized testing that has spread beyond the IQ test to college entrance exams, promotional exams and more.
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

Niggers actually were kings and the jews did nothing wrong.

these niggas aint yo nigga they just want you for yo clout

See People from European origins have lower IQ than jews and asians. white supremacy is a sad joke

Forgot your proxy

This really isn't that significant to be honest. Even by 7th or 8th cousins (though most of the pics are 10th-12th cousins) is not at all as unlikely as you would think.

>everyone is bisexual
>IQ is an imperfect measure of intelligence and ability

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>Give me your biggest redpills, Sup Forums

The actually come in blue too, in case the reality becomes to real.

ye humans tend to fuck each other

Kek confirms it.

You're not considering the fact Europe has millions of subhumans lowering down the IQ
Asians are homogenous
You're not considering another thing
Asians are smart, but a robotic kind
They just do things well that white people invented
They see the TV, and then learns about and make one
They see cellphone and then learns about it and make it
They're not creatively smart
They barely invent anything
Like whites do
They barely have any worldwide known inventors, musicians and artists.

>All knowledge is ultimately based on what we cannot proved

The Vatican actually worships the serpent

yeah too bad we never claimed to have the highest IQ. Keep misinterpreting our positions though.

We know that whites are not the highest iq group. It does not change the fact that letting the low iq shitskins flood into the white countries is bad.

>The term "redpill" actually means another lie masquerading as the truth.
explain

you might lose out on some m one y chasin these bitches but you cant lose out on no bitches chasin money

dumb jew

Jews rule the world through money and subversion

You trust here atoms to tell you these are atoms. Your nihilistic thoughts are emotions and consequence of you not finding any better reason.

the flaw in humans is our constant desire to assign ourselves a purpose to fulfill, even though one does not exist

95% of human DNA and a large majority of our brain goes unused is due to this intervention of the reptilian race, placing a limitation on our potential as conscious beings. These beings were more advanced in the technological sense, seeing our DNA as software which could be tainted with, creating a hybrid middle man to control the human population within the visible light spectrum. Half human and half reptilian, they were perceived as demi-gods at the time by the people.

high jewish IQs are only for Ashkenazis

No Shlomo, our history and achievements made it so, it is not the Asians who made the atom bomb or even reached the moon

Women are great and you're autistic.

Hypocrite that you are, for y

I ignored your post the moment you called people from other gene pools "subhumans". Black people and Arab people are 100% humans by any biological standard. kindly fuck off.

And just to dismiss your point - even in european countries, european jews have a higher average IQ than european christians. you aint a "master-race"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

I still think its bigger than just the jews, still we shouldn't trust them, but its globalist billionaires in general.

You still feel and wonder. Isn't that truest what makes us human?

the world is an openly hostile area towards Jews. we still exist. deal.

you're mistaking me for a coward paki like you.

2 men created the most important invention of the 19th century. Theodor Tobler and Emil Baumann however created a second device that was even more powerful than the first, an order of magnitude by 100-1000. I'm not sure who has it but it's likely the Rothschilds or secret society people now.

Jesus Christ was a Jewish conman. Christianity was created as a controlled opposition to subvert Europe. WW2 was the white immune system vs the infected golem and the immune system lost.

>inb4 kike worshippers get triggered

the more aryan blood they get, the better they get. no surprise there. doubt its that high tho desu famalam.

He's not misinterpreting it.

He's purposely misrepresenting it, as all kikes do.

ISLAM IS THE FINAL RED PILL

Research these terms and practice them in order if you want answers. All the prophets did this in some form, yoga is the science that has spent he most time perfecting it. The terms, in order, are:

Asana
Yama & Niyama
Pranayama
Pratyahara
Dharana
Samadhi

Each one is perfected in order and transforms your consciousness into something that cannot be properly articulated into language, you have to experience it for yourself.

They are basically:
>Asana
Preparing the body for meditation. This could be anything as long as it can be held for a long time. The best postures for meditation involve keeping the spine erect and in alignment.

>Yama & Niyama
Continences. Abstain from things that excite. Traditional practices have been very specific but really everyone is different. If you can meditate immediately after eating or smoking or having sex then maybe that's okay for you.

>Pranayama
Twofold. Practice maximising your intake and outtake of breath, exaggerate it. This is the first part, the second is to simply notice your breath without affecting it in anyway whatsoever. Simply 'notice' it, the intake, the outtake, and any natural pauses that may occur.

>Pratyahara
This is the first one that will seem odd to people that have never experienced it consciously, but it's like sleep. It basically means shutting off the senses and all external perception. Master each preceding stage and the next stage will always come eventually. When you experience it, you will notice that your reality is entirely composed of your mind. It is obviously effected by objective reality, but in attaining dharana you learn that every aspect of reality that you experience without exception is a hologram created by your brain. This is where it gets weird. The next stage basically involves becoming aware that even though all your reality is a hologram, there is still yet an 'unknown outside' beyond your conscious perception.
>continued

then why do jews only view the jewish people as human, thus calling everyone else "goy" ???

Africans should be left to starve or better yet kill off the bottom 95%

>We are dumber than asians and jews, but we are still the master-race XD

Nice logic my friend

>being this new
Checked

coincidencedetector.com/

Autism is caused by the abuse of anti depressants rather than vaccine.
Since it's the biggest drug epidemic of the century anti depressants are a billion dollar market.
The farmer industry would rather shift the blame on vaccination because the resulting raise in diseases thought to be extinct will generate even more revenue.

Almost no one ever uses the word "goy" except for fundamentalist jews, and even then, the word "Goy" just means not jewish, it does mean they are not human

I'm a Brazilian living in bolivia
Of course I'm not the master race
Only pointing out the facts
Jews are smart too, not a surprise but they use their inteligence for evil.