Brit/pol/ - I wish I was English edition

> Conservatives resurge as Scots shun new referendum on independence uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN17U0QR

> UK government says Scottish Brexit proposal could disrupt trade
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN17U1JK

> EU Mulls Starting U.K. Trade Talks Before Fixing Brexit Bill
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-28/eu-mulls-starting-u-k-trade-talks-before-fixing-brexit-bill-sum

> Whitehall terror alert suspect named as Khalid Mohamed Omar Ali
news.sky.com/story/whitehall-terror-alert-suspect-named-as-khalid-mohamed-omar-ali-10854354

> FT: Wales steels itself for a shock as Labour’s heartland turns blue
archive.fo/lPsJH

> FT: Police ‘foil terror plot’ after raids in north London and Kent
archive.fo/2r6ov

> FT: UKIP to contest hundreds of seats, says Paul Nuttall
archive.fo/ET50x

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/12/barack-obama-swift-action-north-korea-nuclear
youtube.com/watch?v=-qPiT_x9NG4
youtube.com/watch?v=i9ChL0Hxn-0
youtu.be/QwfONzoaonk?t=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is going to be a long night lads

tunnocks teacakes desu

Does anyone think he might actually have some form of age-related mental problems? There's only so much leeway you can give him.

Remember a few days ago when he was talking about how he launched missile strikes against Iraq before someone corrected him.

Also, handing out election maps to reporters to show how much he won the election by.

Who would you guys have preferred to Trump?

Are there any parties in the UK that aren't globalist shills?

Post 'em lad, not like I've got anything better to do.

>tripfag
>no fags

How do we fix the welsh sheep shagging epidemic?

serious question:

where/how do i find a girl like mummy

A british 13 colonies.

Reminder that we actually have an unironic pro-immigration Corbyn fan ITT

Care homes

Let them carry on, it stops the welsh population from rising, we don't need anymore welsh about

And how do we fix the Irishmens fetish for orangutans?

To be honest, it's not very fair to be critical to a non-politician whose only been in office for less than a year.
I do think that Trump has too big an ego sometimes, and can't figure out when to stop trying to fight.

I am a foreigner and I love this country, came here because was captivated by the language, architecture, British politeness etc.
What do Britbros think of a foreigner who craves to integrate?
Also what do you think of UKIP?
Is it a good idea to vote for them?

Tfw I'm a sheep farmer in Wales

Tfw I've got to get up at 8 tomorrow to do sum farming
Why do I do this to myself

Fuck you all btw.

>What do Britbros think of a foreigner who craves to integrate?

You're pathetic, have some pride in your own country.

who 2 vote in local elections next week lads

I wish I lived in a country with such a rich history

Is this accurate?

He might be going senile or have Alzeheimer's coming on.

Give me your job

Depends, if you're a northern european, it's fine.
But otherwise no. you can visit here, but you shouldn't be allowed to stay here.

where are you from?

you know full well what i mean

nice girls with RP who aren't filthy rich and don't look like princess beatrice aka quintessentially british

Have a bit of alcohol lad

Buy roll ups m8.
They last forever.
The government has banned the sale of 12.5 gram packs, so now you can get a pack of 30 grams for not much more.

>Buy roll ups m8.
If anything nearby was open then I'd just buy fags.

>Who would you guys have preferred to Trump?
That's the problem. The existing system produced no one better.

>Globalist
>Floccinaucinihilipilification
>Shags grandads
>Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson ... Also a Turk
>Stupid tart
>Good cat
>Would get the peen
>Shags women half his age, is the envy of most faggots on here

Shit family desu you sad cunt

I am from Bulgaria.
Fed up from corruption and want to be productive for a country that really deserves it.

>It's another Brit/pol/ anons fall head over heels for some MP episode

Sounds comfy.
I fell for the engineering meme, don't have the slightest idea of what I'll be doing. If it doesn't work out, I'll do a teaching training course and teach maths to little wankers that will ask "what do w need algebra for" before offing myself on the motorway.

It's hard manual labour and since I'm the youngest there I have to sprint after lambs when they run away and they're fucking quick m8
>tfw being paid to be a literal caveman

Your women are nice.
You should stay,

You're just a degenerate cunt mate.

I'm actually planning on going into civil engineering
This is just a normal Saturday job in Wales hahaha

Johnson was born on 19 June 1964 at a hospital on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City, to British parents.[2] His birth was registered with both the US authorities and the city's British Consulate and he was granted both American and British citizenship.[3] His father, Stanley Johnson, was then studying economics at Columbia University.[4] Stanley's paternal grandfather was Circassian–Turkish journalist Ali Kemal,[5][6][7] while his other ancestry is English and French; he is a descendant of King George II of Great Britain.[8] Stanley had married Johnson's mother, Charlotte Johnson Wahl (née Fawcett),[9] in 1963, before they moved to the United States; she was an artist from a family of liberal intellectuals.[10] She was the granddaughter of Americans Elias Avery Lowe, a palaeographer of Russian Jewish descent,[11] and Helen Tracy Lowe-Porter, a famous translator. In reference to his varied ancestry, Johnson has described himself as a "one-man melting pot" – with a combination of Muslims, Jews, and Christians as great-grandparents.[12] Johnson was given his middle name of "Boris" after a Russian émigré the couple had once met in Mexico.[4]

>Johnson has described himself as a "one-man melting pot" – with a combination of Muslims, Jews, and Christians as great-grandparents.

BASED
A
S
E
D

You cannot simply become an Anglo.
Anglos are born , there are a certain number of us , and we are eternal.

Wales
>BASED

Anyone know what happened to the German that used to spam etenal anglo threads?

>replying, going away, gathering information, coming back and replying again

Now who's the sad cunt lad :^)

I've done all types of work and manual labour is by far the best. Especially if it's outdoors. Being on a farm in Wales sounds a lot comfier than being on a power station in Aberdeen.

Were you born into it or did you apply for it and get lucky or what?

got BTFO of his garden bridge though

Daily reminder that Cath Smith a cute

>pro-polygamy
>can't spell civilisation right
>pro-migration
>unironically believes British scientific innovation is due to immigration
>pro-Corbyn

We should make an awards ceremony for Brit/pol/, I know who's winning the 'Worst Poster (Anonymous/Non-Trip)' category

>Does anyone think he might actually have some form of age-related mental problems?

He probably does, tbqh. Looks like he is going to get the Obama "red-line" treatment, with the Norks. He seems to have given up on the whole President thing and just plays Golf.

I checked to make sure I was right about the Turk part and from which side of his family it came. Read that paragraph and figured it couldn't really be ignored.

>Finding proof and ensuring you're right
>Sad

Okay pal

It turned out he was a TANNED German

Born into it mayn
Grandad owns the farm

Didn't you hear? His name was David Sonboly and he died doing a mass shooting in Munich.

You're white in my opinion, so you can stay.

>He seems to have given up on the whole President thing and just plays Golf

Maybe the whole North Korea thing is just the Pentagon trying to make the job interesting enough to hold his attention.

>tfw 23
>good looking
>unironically don't give a fuck about women
>fucked a shitload when i was 16-20
>had 3 somes, outdoor sex, you name it
>mates constantly tell me that girls wanna fuck me or think i'm fit
>i can't even bring myself to give a fuck (literally)
>hated women since like age 10 but could still muster up a hate fuck often
>now i don't even care enough to do that
>focus my entire sexual energy on other things
>i literally don't give a fuck out of choice

what's wrong with me?
and don't say faggot either, i'm not. i just find myself grimacing when speaking to women and all i can think about is punching them square in the jaw or kicking them in the cunt.
recently my coworker told me another coworker likes me and after i told him a dumbed down normie version of the above, he was like "i think you need help"

any thoughts? why is this so?

I'm going to miss him lads. I really fucking hope he refuses to stand down after the election. Ed was fun but he's got nothing on Are Jez.

looks like Kirsten Dunst's retarded cousin

Why do English women love black dick so much?

I went through a phase like that.
But slowly turned more and more tradcon on social issues.

Sorry, but you can't stay here.
You should go home to Bulgaria and try your best to improve it

The thing is, I doubt it's hard if you don't overblow your attitude - but he did, thinking he'll be the best president ever.

All he has to do is make sure Norks are not sperging out and focus on American issues. He has a great deal of people helping him, and, whilst some of them may have ulterior motives, they still would give some good advice.

Oh god no.

What the fuck are you on?

Why do Scottish men dress more feminine than their women?

They don't. It's the foreigners.

Just get back into it from 27-35 and have kids around then, that's my plan.

That's actually Polish women, look it up.

Yup, all foreigners there bong.

Honestly, I see far more White/South Asian (Indians, not Pakistanis) and to a lesser extent White/East Asian couples than Black/White ones.

Free Siebenbürgen

Don't listen to the Nazis. You are welcome but your integration has to be complete and sincere. You have to dress, act and talk like an educated British person (not a chav either). You have to structure your family British and associate with white British people. You have to want to aspire to be something like Sherlock Holmes or James Bond (not even being ironic).

It may seem harsh but if people coming here don't try to truly act British, that's how isolated communities that keep everything comfy and familiar with each other form and ruin British culture which leads to the disillusionment you see in this thread from Brits. Once you're confident in your integration you can go back to enjoying other cultures in a platonic way and nobody will bother you because you won't feel like an outsider or some person trying to merge old culture with new.

Europeans, but especially Poles, are notorious coalburners.

Plus, you're not taking into account all the white male + black female offspring.

Racemixing is a sign of weakness, but race mixing with south east asians is the sign of a true Omega

You're alright mate. UKIP are probably the best party based on policy but they're probably going to die after this election.

North Korea is just a right of passage for US Presidents. Just Google, North Korea, Obama and 2013. Every US President has their North Korea spat, it's probably is a Pentagon initiative like you say, but like a training exercise to give them the feel for Command.

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/12/barack-obama-swift-action-north-korea-nuclear

youtube.com/watch?v=i9ChL0Hxn-0

Why can nobody else see it?

Lad I just made an ash tray fag was considering going to me neighbours but I'm sweet for the moment

My ancestry is 100% English, can I get in on this general?

Check out this civic nationalist looser, ethno-nationalism is the only kind of nationalism

It's probably the 'pig fellatio' of American Presidents.

Jealous

Possibly. Apparently it took like 10 attempts by Merkel to explain to him he can only form deals with the EU, not with Germany.

I also think a big problem he has is that he overhyped himself. He desparately wants to go down in history. Obama won't as he did fuck all over 8 years. But Trump will do some big shit. Norks being one example.

If it all goes well he creates a dynasty a la Bush and the family rule the US from the shadows for a long time. If it goes badly, doesn't matter. He's dead soon enough and his family have money and property all over the world where they can move.

I think the biggest issue is that he has just been taken over by (((them))).

Who's gonna say no? Do whatever the fuck u want brother

No.

She looks like a female James MacAvoy with down syndrome

Repugnant.

Yes, anyone else /pan-anglo nationalist/ Anglo federation of The UK,Aus,Nz and unruined canada when?

Dear God, sort yourself out

Obama will go down in history as the first black president

kek

How do we purge these DIVISIVE blackpills?

I'm going to bed, night bongs.

Start buying guns.

Night Irish bro take care

night bootleg-potato-kun

>only party that's actually against mass immigration is now polling at less than 5%
It's over for Britain, isn't it?

I fully agree with you and I am trying my best.
I think this should be actually a norm and not only in Britain.
It is not harsh at all if I want to live here I must behave like a British citizen.
By the way since early childhood Sir David Attenborough is a all time favourite. Love his work.

Sorry lad, I can't see it. I'm normally quite forgiving too.

youtu.be/QwfONzoaonk?t=3

Number of female PMs from the Tories: 2
Number of female leaders from Labour: 0
Number of female leaders from SNP: 1, I think
Number of female leaders from LibDem: 0
Number of female leaders from the Greens: They don't believe in hierarchies
Number of female leaders from UKIP: 1, who was shit and got assblasted away

Why are the Tories the most woman friendly party? Is it because Labour are inherently sexist? Their party is even named to remind women their only purpose is to give birth

Pushed too hard on Brexit when you should have focused on the immigration issue.

THEN go for Brexit

No, they're simply moving back into the Tories to drag the Tories to the right

Nah m8 we'll be sweet if u believe the british people can be beaten ur a bit silly