Benefits of diversity

So I was thinking about that ice cream commercial thingy. There were a bunch of flavors of ice cream. Would you really only want to have one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life? That is kind of how I am seeing homogeneous societies. They are boring and dull because everyone is practically the same. Diversity beings in different view points, different cultures, and different people. This makes life ecstatic and exuberant. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXCpPpPCW4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you should fuck off, and I hope the door snaps your dick in half on the way out.

Biological diversity *can* make a species stronger, it can also make it weaker. Ironically enough though, there was already enough biological diversity in Europe. There's Nords, Celtic, Germanic, Latin, Slavic. There's even some Arab in the Latins from previous conquests. It's only the liberals and kikes who have said all 'white people of europe' is one race.

Cultural diversity is a recipe for disaster.

Yes,Im totally going to start sucking dick because im sick of eating vanilla. Please kys OP.

>What do you think?

I think you are a fucking idiot. Other cultures are not equal to Canada. If they were, their countries would be way better and they wouldn't come here. Diversity only makes Canada worse.
My neighbour being Egyptian literally does not improve my life in any way whatsoever. All it does is reduce the social cohesion of my society and kick public trust in the balls over and over again until Canada isn't a high trust society anymore. That is horrible.

>what do you think?
I think that you're going into the microwave oven, buddy. you and and your friends.

Nah, vanilla is fucking delicious.

Travel also exists.

False analogy. A better one would be you have cherry vanilla ice cream right now, and that is your favorite flavor, and the favorite flavor of all the people you like to hang out with. Someone you don't want to hang out with is forcing you to buy pig shit or cow shit to scoop into the cone instead, and once they are completely in control you won't be able to buy cherry vanilla at all.

combine all flavours and what you get is a disgusting mix.

>comparing races and cultures of people to fucking ice cream

AMERICANS EVERYONE

Where do you get diversity when every color is brown?

It's easy to say that when you're comparing ice cream cone flavors you fucking idiot. What you're not thinking about, is when the chocolate ice cream cone robs a convenience store and and gets gunned down by the vanilla cone because he rushes at him like a typical choco. Then all the chocolate ice cream cones start to coneout and protest and destroy the fucking city because they're a degenerate flavor.

Most successful countries have a high iq homogeneous population, though. Or alt, least, they have a white or east-asian majority.
Mixed countries usually end up being like Latin America.

You stupid faggot. The world is already a peak diversity. If you get bored, you got fuck around with some other faggots for a week, realize they are faggots and return to your glorious nation that birthed your stupid multi-kulti ass.

>eating ice cream
Never gonna make it

spbp

Fucking hell. You've earned this (you)

if you want to see diversity in action, take sugar, flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cocoa powder and dump it all in a bowl. mix it up with your hands.
eventually there will be nothing but brown, only one flavor

You're right.
>Vanilla Northern Europe
>Strawberry Gingers
>Chocolate cookie dough Southern Europeans
>French Vanilla Western Europe

>Varying shades of brown all amounting to something vaguely caramel but suspiciously dry tasting Everywhere non-European
Definitely, to secure a future for diversity, we must secure the existence of the European races.

no, it's more like takong all the icecream floavors and mashing them into one and now you really do only have flavor.

Spbp

Diversity has always existed. Neighboring cultures was where true and practical integration happens. For example; a Somalian will integrate into Kenya easier than they would in China. The reason for this is because they are in a region where the nations around them have had influence on them in one time or another.

It isn't the color, it's the ethnic identity and the culture that has been the issue with immigration.

If someone fills an ice cream cone with shit, will you eat it? Why not? It's different and diverse.

If you like diversity then you will hate leftists, they hate diversity of thought and diversity of opinion.

Plus they're all thick as shit,

Race, culture, faith, language, morality, family structure, ethnic group and so on all play a part in the ability of someone to assimilate into a new society. Overall the most important element is probably the degree of total migration. 20 million fucking illegals and anchor babies coming to America has created a Shadow Mexico in the barrios of big and small cities. Small scale, controlled immigration like Japan's is the best.

I can tolerate vanilla. Its the chocolate that tries to mug you while screaming for welfare and "rights",and the coffee mocha tends to blow up randomly in your face. Go be diverse in a zoo,and pray your neighbors don't try to eat you.

Agreed, I don't mind diversity because it spices up boring white cuisine. It's also nice to see other cultures without having to travel the world. Most people where I live aren't races and have friends from every race. Only weirdos are racist these days, generally social outcasts that need to put others down to feel good about themselves for having white skin.

Everyone should be judged by individual merit, instead of being generalized. Also if you think you're superior because other people with white skin have accomplished things rather than you, then that's pathetic. Let go of your racist hate and you will feel much better. God bless.

> Would you really only want to have one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life?
If the other option is literally shit, then yes, I'm ok with only one.

I think you're talking a load of fucking bollocks, you sound like a liberal safe space kid or someone who isn't white and hates himself for it. Both are mentally ill.

I like many ice cream but I also like that chocolate and strawberry will not rape and murder me.

diversity is great

centuries of white priority """master race""" but now succumbed to wasting their time hating people they never met in their buttfuck fly over area, with a /h/ tab open

But vanilla is the best culture, why would I want to partake in anything else? If I really wanted to, I should travel to another culture and experience it myself, and not be forced to have it come to my own.

Very few people are racist, however, you seem to be. I notice your attack is on white people, so why don't you fuck off to your own "wonderful" homelands and stop polluting nations created by the beautiful naturally diverse Europeans? Or is it that I'm judging you correctly and you have the principals and morals of a fucking hot dog? Easier for shit to float undetected in a sewer than it is in a clean pool, right?

SECURITY ALERT! WE FOUND THE REDDITARD!

the homogenous society will be so dull that all degeneracy will be eliminated and they will be the first to arrive at a fully automated economy and control the world. Vanilla is the base, always has been, always will be.

Yeah but now imagine how gross some of those ice creams would taste if mixed, and imagine if some of them contained rocks and nails etc.

>What do you think?

I think you're a faggot.
Probably a proggressive who advocates for Muslims immigration.
Which is great.
The Muslims will toss you off a rooftop like the filth you are.

I'm not racist, I'm white. I like diversity because of their cuisines, their culture (what is white culture anyway?) The rest of your post is just insults though, as expected from a racist. Btw your ancestors fought and died against the nazis, now you're trying to be one. Isn't that weird?

Ice cream flavors are good when they stay separate. Neapolitan isn't good because it's blended, it's a basic combination that maintains each individual flavor. If you chucked all my favorite flavors in a pot, melted it, and re-icecream'd it it'd be a disgusting mess.

Think of it this way, user:
With globalism, you have a mix of all the ice cream flavors you could ever want, available at every shop!
The drawback is that this is a limited time offer; after some time, the ice cream flavors all end up being the same vanilla/chocolate/banana swirl flavor.
Want regular vanilla or chocolate? Too bad, your ice cream has to be mixed.
With nationalism, you have specific ice cream flavors that are limited to their own respective stores.
Want vanilla? Go to Europe or North America. How about banana? Travel to Asia.
The upside is that these flavors will be around forever, for both you and the future generations to enjoy.
The only """downside""" is that mixed ice cream is hard to find, but who the fuck wants mixed ice cream to begin with, especially if the end result is one big disgusting flavor?

weak b8

>degenerate flavor.
i keked.

jej

also, is the only kind of diversity that exists of the racial kind?
does enjoying other people's culture mean that we need to let a minority of them that exist within our society and refuse to assimilate dictate our culture?

>what is white culture anyway?
this is way too obviously bait. 1/10 made me reply.

Pretty funny, one thing I always hear liberals say is how they appreciate the cuisine of other cultures. Wow. Good thing we're able to throw away our societies so Paco and his taco truck can cook authentic tacos that you can post about on Instagram and share with your other trendy liberal friends.

Good b8 though, made me respond.

How about we look at it using a different example. Which is preferable? Left or right

This is my new favorite meme

>Would you really only want to have one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life?
Yes, because I have a favorite that I prefer to all others.

Now mix all flavors of ice cream into one. That's the endgame of your "diversity".

No seriously though what the fuck is white culture? My family would always eat frozen pizzas with boring old steamed carrots and peas. Is that culture? No. Before you call Christianity your culture, you do realize it came from Jerusalem right?

This is the worst thread I have ever seen in my entire life.

Sage.

i like the left one

Yeah i'd rather post exotic foods rather than bland ass white people food with no spices on it.

Agreed. We need to make Israel way more interesting! #ResistRacism

>Boring white cuisine
Guess french and Italian food is boring now, everyone. Dumb fuck. Go take a Safe-Break all ready.

You either mix all the flavors into a bowl of disgusting glop, or you have each flavor separate, and appreciate each on it's own. Even if all the ice cream is in the bowl and you think that's cool, ice cream eventually melts and everything combines into nothing.

>The only """downside""" is that mixed ice cream is hard to find
Except it's not, and hasn't been since forever, even the most ethnically homogenous countries always had outliers, merchants of goods from other countries, groups of displaced people, mercenaries on tour, and so on.

>all people of X race act exactly the same
maybe talk to them and stop being an autist

>Comparing ice cream to a living thing.

Go see a psychiatrist, you have some serious issues user.

Every normal person is vanilla, doesn't matter the culture, country, or origin. The other flavors are the 1% who have mental illness and kill themselves or die of disease

I was thinking more along the lines of a true nationalist country, not the mess we have today. I'm not sure if there's any white country that's been able to call themselves that in the last 100 years.

>Would you really only want to have one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life?

This presupposes that I have a choice, in a world of forced diversity I am not even given the choice.

>That is kind of how I am seeing homogeneous societies. They are boring and dull because everyone is practically the same.

Everyone is similar in relation to their specific cultural norms, hence different from every other single culture as long as they are kept separate.

>Diversity beings in different view points, different cultures, and different people. This makes life ecstatic and exuberant.

Yes, yes it does. Which is why the destruction of every single homogeneous culture on earth is so depressing. It ultimately erases every bit of uniqueness that exists on earth turning it into one global homogenized entity where culture ceases to exist from the way we view it now.

>cue classic travel man comic.

I much prefer a world in where cultures radically different from my own exist and that I am able to pick and choose which of them I want to travel to and interact with. This is all besides the point tho, wasn't this icecream shit about vanilla being boring old heterosexuality?

Imagine the ice cream store sold some good flavors like vanilla, pistachio, coffee and others such as diarrhea, vomit, and motor oil. What's happening is that you are being forced to consume all the ice cream no matter how awful it obviously is

if the other ice cream taste like shit I'm gonna stick with vanilla

Yes Hazelnut.

Lmao learn to use spices white people, shit your food is bland just like your culture. Spice it up....

>White cuisine..

A peoples cultures are much greater than ONE thing.
Beside, the tolerance and diversity culture/idea is pretty homogeneous here in sweden, so check mate. Everyone is literally the same, the leftist dream

>african cuisine

Are you fucking retarded? Comparing motherfucking ice cream flavours and ethnicities are a completely different ballpark. When you have different people, you have different ideas and they can only match if they compliment each other. Classic example Islamic and Western society will never match because Islam is intrusive in everything and the West is secular.

If homogeneity is so boring, why are all east asian asian countries 90% their own ethnicity?

you want to see diversity and interact with different cultures, view points, and people, go on a fucking holiday. don't flood your country with sand rats just because you want the privilege of looking at camel faced inbreds and having acid tossed in your face without having to go to the trouble of booking a flight.

>diversity
>the wellbeing of society
>pick one

I think I could deal with that. It's not like I eat Ice Cream every day anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXCpPpPCW4c

Then get out of a white country, stop wearing white clothes, stop speaking a white language, stop using white technology, etc. etc.

smothering your meat in spice so that you can't taste it is just an excuse for bad cooking. also, what's wrong with gravy?

Even black people celebrate your traditions better.

And white clothes? Oh sweetie your clothes were probably made in China! Stop taking the accomplishments of others to give yourself a sense of superiority you useless sad sac of shit. You didn't invent one piece of technology. And yes, i'm white.

OY VEY only white people need diversity you stupid goyim. Also Israel deserves to be a Jewish ethno and religious state because muh holoshit. You owe it to barbaric third world savages to flood your country and rape and murder with impunity because someone who looks like you did something bad to someone who looks like them 400 years ago. Fucking dumbass goy. Pay my reparations now.

yeah, and im sure your culture is just great

Why are leafs unanimously fucking retarded shit trolls? Is there some kind of mandatory government training program to turn you all into embarrassing cringy faggots or what?

But what if your allergic to nuts?
And chocolate ice cream is simply a dilution of the pure ice cream; Vanilla. And when you have a Napoleon you're just a muddy colour.
Vanilla power. Keep the flavours seperated.

that is a school lunch u fucking snow mexican

Thats your opinion but i dont think so. To use your analogy i only eat vanilla ice cream, i dont like any other flavours. Also your a cunt.

Nigga my Grandma makes a nicer thanksgiving plate than either

>if chocholate ice cream caused cancer would you be ok with it?

Fuck off kike.

Only a retard would eat cancerous ice cream.

Really jumbled my noggin.

>Diversity brings in different viewpoints, different cultures, and different people.
>Every race holds the same view points
Fuck off Abdul

>using ice cream as a metaphor
>using metaphors to simplify incredibly complex issues
>trying to suggest something, that is inherently a bad thing if over-indulged, can be a good thing

This pic actually jumbled my noggin

If I want to experience other cultures or talk to brown people I'd travel to their countries as a tourist you dumb faggot.

sage

The problem with such diversity is that people will eventually mix together into one boring homogeneous race over time. By keeping the cultures and thus "flavors" separate, it's possible to preserve the true diversity that you love. We don't need to be a mixed multicultural society to learn and take the best from all cultures.

Vanilla is my favorite so yeah I would

What you espouse is degrading and dehumanizing, and destroys cultures. Humans naturally diversify their environments when comfortable.

The more familiar our environments, the more nuanced and complex we can make them, creating valuable diversity of thought, art and culture.

Conversely, shoving people into places where the most basic elements of culture are different everywhere they look, they're so busy coping with this forced, base diversity, geting their basic cultural needs met all the time, that they don't have time or energy to explore and develop their individualism, so they can't contribute to the cultural nuances that make actual diversity valuable in the first place.

"Everyone should be judged by individual merit, instead of being generalized." Someone is a hypocrite.

>And yes, i'm white.

BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL THE SAME HUMAN AND EQUAL!?!?!?!??!

No that's white trash cuisine... big difference.