Knowledge Bomb. Zombies & Bioweapons(Race & Sex)

All these talked about below exist, can be made & there for deployed/used.

1) ["Zombie" Bioweapons]

These can be done either as Virus,Bacteria or Parasite. No rising from the dead, but things like aggression, hunger, pain resistance, spread by fluids/air/creatures, infection time, etc are all part of them.

"Zombies" can be extremely effective because the greatest threat to humanity its itself & it has more "wow factor" then the typical bioweapon that just kills.

"Umbrella Corporation" entities & partnerships exist.(They handle things like Genetics, Pharmaceuticals, Super Soldiers, Clones, Chimeras/Hybrids, Artificial Wombs, Bioweapons(such as "zombies"), etc)

SJW's act very similar to Snails infected with a certain Parasite that causes them to act suicidal.

2) [Race Bioweapons]

These target each Race(Black,White, Asian, etc)

Entire Races can be eliminated with these. The real reason why Globalists are promoting/Social Engineering race mixing is so that they would eventually need just 1 type of Race Bioweapon to kill off humanity rather then several different types.

Whites don't need these types of Bioweapons used against them, Feminism is & has already exceeding expectations when it comes to destroying that Races population.

3) [Sex Bioweapons]

These target each Sex(Male & Female).

The ones that take out the Males are good to eliminate the fighting/work force & allow you to colonize/take over places. The ones that take out the Females are good for eliminating populations entirely.(Children of Men style)

These are different then STB's(Sexually Transmitted Bioweapons) which are used for soft-kill sterilization & population control.(several STD's are actually STB's).

(Race & Sex Bioweapons can be combined to target certain parts of specific populations)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/#ixzz4fb78WTuB
residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=38818
liberoquotidiano.it/news/sfoglio/12352671/socci-bestemmia-papa-francesco-gesu-cristo-diavolo-eresia-chiesa-.html
i.imgtc.com/IfVV1V4.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=5zutuVqrHbc
tavistock.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GUrqLhbfjeo&list=PLSlk7rYrQFNJzm2ThyF0dYrDrhaJLQlSt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) The Globalist Endgame

2) NoFap,Child Free & MGTOW

3) Freemasons/Masons

4) Globalist Structures

5) "Greater Israel",Samson Option & Zionists/Zionism.

6) Feminism & Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

7) Globalist Symbols

8) Domino Destabilization.

Next few topics are going to be very interesting.

can't wait to see anonymousniggertoucher completely misconstrue the Esoteric.

As I said:

Will NK trigger WW3??

WW3 depends on Scenario. Also NK will not since they are surrounded by groups getting tired of them.

Hey KB! Fresh thread. I always try to make it a point to get the info out there that a diet consisting of highly processed foods, soy, sugar, and harmful additives will actually have gender-reversing effects. Soy and its byproducts can mimic estrogen in the body. Shitty food WILL ruin your gut bacteria, which is in charge of regulating many hormones in the body once thought to be controlled by the brain. Men with shitty diets get fat, lose T, get soy bitch tits from the estrogen, lose their penis in their stomach fat, and become infertile fat blobs. Women on bad diets get fat, fuck up their hormones and cycles, and develop PCOS, cysts in their ovaries, which also increases T and leads to infertility. More fat infertile blob creatures!

Combat this by growing your own food, eating clean and healthy, and exercising!

They put soft-kill methods in the foods, so what you said is pretty good.

Hopefully the new board will eliminate all the "does pol like X" Faceborg-style reaction solicitation that newfags think is normal.

is the seriousness of climate change just globalist propaganda??

Have any good info on the soft kills in food other than the obvious and well known ones?

all the fags who believe anon5 look like this image. study it

Interesting.

I left some feedback on the thread about it.

Climate always has cycles. Environmentalism & making sure the planet has enough CO2 for plants to be producing Oxygen is whats important.

"Climate Change" is designed to De-industrialize The West, do Eugenics & solidify "Science" turning into a Cult.

You've been a tad bit too vague for specific topics such as these. Can you elaborate on "zombies"? Do you mean as in the way people act in out-of-control riots?

You pedo-shills are quite the sight to see.

Soft-kill methods(when it comes to chemicals) also react with eachother causing more effects on people.

Also the "Umbrella Corporation" entity's are also involved in GMO's.

Re-read the OP, I talked about them.

christ

hey tripfag, why so worked up on a bangladeshian rug knitting forum lmao

Low energy shilling.

1) how tight is Ivankas grip on Trump right now? Is it about the same as before?

2) is Soros going to give up on antifa anytime soon? Theyve been getting humilated in front of normies a shit ton

what do you know about antarctic nazis and hollow earth?
how fake is nasa, or at least how fake is what they present to us?

>"Climate Change" is designed to De-industrialize The West, do Eugenics & solidify "Science" turning into a Cult.
Mistake. If your end game is a one world govt, you need an ideology that can beat nationalism/patriotism on all levels. Enter 'ecoism'. When you put mother earth first, then it doesn't matter whether youre American, Chinese, Russian, German, etc. We are all on this rock together and need to work together before we kill the earth and by extention ourselves. The media portrays climate change as an though we will all die in a cataclysm. They are playing on our fear of our own mortality. So what happens if we get so afraid of dying that we as a species demand global eco laws to protect the earth? There isn't a current govt body that has the authority to enforce eco laws globally. What type of govt would? Something akin to the NWO. They use fear mongering to get us to beg for the NWO that they are only to happy to give us. It's really genius imho.

good thing humans are not mice

>inb4 toxoplasmosis

I've followed your threads quite a bit, defended you on multiple occasions, and I gotta say, this one sounds a bit silly. Gonna need some more deets mister 5

This is ridiculous.
Zombies are analogous to crowdlings. Violent, crazed, anonymous individuals, that sacrifice their autonomy to the crowd.
Racial/Sex based weapons are merely memes, i.e. racial memories etc.

There will be no viruses, only ideas, which are far more destructive than viruses.

Coming from somebody who is in this line of work, you're larping.

Welcome back Knowledgebro.

1) We had a presumed FBI user thread
>

2) Do you know anything about CADRE (pic related)?

3) dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/#ixzz4fb78WTuB
>BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/#ixzz4fb78WTuB

4) residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=38818
>Red Bull CEO Dietrich Mateschitz has given a rare interview to the Austrian newspaper Kleine Zeitung, announcing his plans to found a new conservative media outlet.

5) liberoquotidiano.it/news/sfoglio/12352671/socci-bestemmia-papa-francesco-gesu-cristo-diavolo-eresia-chiesa-.html
>Making a comment - in a totally absurd way - on the biblical passage of the snake raised by Mosè in the destert (Numbers 21, 4-9), he [pope Francis] said that Jesus "made himself sin, made himself devil, snake, for us". Literally.

1) Her & Gary need to be looked at still.

2) La Raza is likely the next group they will use after Anti-Fa runs its course.
1) Giant Creature Remains in Antartica(they are found all around the world)

2) Operation PaperClip(and the soviets version of it) & South America should be looked at. For the Nazi's

3) HE just like FE is all about Perspective.

4) NASA is just a PR for the US Space Program.

Not a mistake if you understand things & how you can get pieces moving or in place.

Good line of thinking.

Are we approaching civil war soon? I'm really starting to get concerned.

>["Zombie" Bioweapons]
This is stupid, if they wanted to kill an entire population withoun't any selectivity then any normal bioweapon like small pox or ebola will work.

>[Race Bioweapons]
>[Sex Bioweapons]
These are possible, although I believe bioweapons greatest power is exactly the fact that they kill all humans withoun't leaving survivors.

>tfw anyonymous 5 sux donkey dick

bump

Your not happy this information is getting out about these Bioweapon types.

Explained in the OP & do some research.

1) FBIAnon hasn't came back to Sup Forums, anyone else claiming that they are FBIAnon is not who ever he was.

2) Connected to various globalist groups.

3) Good work finding that out, always look at the networks

4) Let's see how this plays out.

5) Interesting.

STDs are on the rise again. Tinder and other apps like that promote hookup culture. The infected will seek out more to infect, through careless sex. Ever wonder why ancient cultures were usually poly, then over time became monogamous? Although they didn't fully understand STDs and the science behind it, they knew the correlation between sexual promiscuity and mental/physical degeneracy of health. So they pushed monogamy on people in order to preserve culture and their kind. We should return to that.... but monogamy is (((sexist)))

See how that shit is spun?

>but things like aggression, hunger, pain resistance, spread by fluids/air/creatures, infection time, etc are all part of them.
You did, but I'm having a hard time grasping the information in this part. As I understand, airborne agents, animals and liquids seem to be spreading something to increase aggression and resistance to pain, then generating hunger as a way for it to be the final drop for people to revolt?

If I'm correct in that, it doesn't really need to have chemicals involved to create the same outcome, which is why I thought you were a bit too vague. Precarious living conditions and insufficient stock of anything that is crucial for survival can cause even the greatest people to panic and revolt, no chemicals needed. The all-around anxiety would serve as the "aggression" button, while adrenaline in riots would cover the pain. It seems to be a simple globalist manipulation schtick. Can you elaborate on why would chemicals be needed?

Low energy shilling.

As I said in the OP....

They Exist, Can be Made & Can be Deployed.

Appreciate it.

People should start looking into La Raza next after Anti-Fa

1) What objectives could such tools be used to accomplish?
2) Wouldn't the combining of races be an unnecessary and difficult method of what you stated in the OP?
3) Have you read the Crowd by gustav le bon, if so what are your opinions?
3) Is Ireland outside the focus of Globalist plans?

No, these "bioweapons" are racial memories that can be exploited by people like myself. They aren't viruses or anything tangible, although they certainly can be used to produce tangible results.
These weapons you speak of already exist and are readily available in any social engineer's toolbox.

>As I said in the OP....
>They Exist, Can be Made & Can be Deployed.
Excuse me if I don't take your word for it since you failed to provide a citation or any kind of evidence supporting your claim.

>La Raza
Hmm, almonds activated. Are they planning something?

Evening, A5, I've no questions regarding the OP, but have a bump, always interesting reading.
Ya know when I was in high school I wanted to write a novel series, kind of like a conspiracy/intrigue/ spy/vigilante kind of thing, but I figure now, what's the point? Truth is indeed stranger than fiction, eh?

what was the last book you read?

Hey man love your stuff, best threads on Sup Forums without a doubt, every day I see more & more of what you say being legit
Few questions
>Is FBIanon legit?
>How does Trump not realise that his daughter & son in law are turning him away from His Promises?
>What is Bannon & Miller doing to take down the globalists in the cabinet?
>How long will it take for EU Nations such as mine to rise up & overthrow our corrupt politicians & unelected bureaucrats?
>When do you see the NK False Flag happening?
>kushner is literally satan isn't he?
Thanks man, keep up the good work on here.

(heiled)
I'm lurking your threads to learn what you know.

Hi anon5. Always a fan of reading thru what you're letting spill out. Thank you.

1) Are you religious?
2) Do you believe in the firmament above?
3) Is the world flat or a global model?

We gotta dox La Raza before they even have time to strike. We saw how quick Antifa pussed out after we showed an ounce of resistance. Keep this up with the digging, hacking, and doxing of far left groups!

Variants of the Bioweapons exist & I'm saying these "Zombies" attack & eat/bite people. The people that get attacked(if they survive) then attack others.....

Read the OP again and look at everything in it.

It has nothing to do with "Riots & Revolt", but those would likely happen in places due to "Zombies" attacking everyone & as the Bioweapon spreads around. Civil Unrest & Panic.

1) Depopulation, Chaos, etc

2) Globalists are Sadistic Psychopaths when it comes to this stuff & it also allows different agendas to be done.

3) Haven't heard of it.

4) Relates to the EU & UK groups.

Exactly.

These Bioweapon types exist & its really clear you don't want people thinking about them.

US went from BLM to Anti-Fa and eventually La Raza will be the next group.

Appreciate the Bump & Reality is really fascinating.

I live in a rural area far away from any city so I'm not too worried. Fucking commies never give up

hi user 5.

I've been seeing heavy exhaust being put out by planes in the past 3 days... noticeably more than I've ever seen (in southern california). it appears to be "heavy" and falls to low altitude and creates a 'blanket layer' of sorts that is really visible when I wear polarized lenses, but is not terribly noticeable otherwise.

what the hell is going on?

Fiction can only strive to be nearly as weird as reality.

>The role of the scholar is to destroy chimeras, and that of the statesman is to make use of them.

Those are all really nice sources you have.

Something relating to the World itself.

1) Original guy was.

2) Family is a soft spot, but he better be aware of it.

3) Making them reveal there hand.

4) EU Army will get involved.

5) You don't even need to False Flag NK, they already are making everyone around them hate them.

6) No.

You will learn many things.

Notice how they have been setting some narratives already for La Raza to eventually be used.

1) I'm something.

2) Ship design matters

3) Perspective can be the key.

you're high tier in my book

Thanks Anon5

I recommend giving it a read if you get a chance.

Is it possible to insulate yourself from globalist intervention or is it something dynamic which needs constant monitoring?

for comparison

Ah, so it hasn't been used anywhere yet. It's a potentiality. Well, at least not any place with coverage.

Still, not much to do with that information as of now, sadly.

While I completely agree with you, we should keep in mind that the limp-wristed liberal faggots of Antifa are nothing compared to La Raza, they have legit gang and cartel members who've decapitated people.
Don't underestimate and enemy is all I'm saying.

Oh fuck. Time to stock up?

please, PLEASE tell me if this is legit:
i.imgtc.com/IfVV1V4.jpg

sorry, didn't link to OP. please provide insight if you can.

I understand.

Thanks Anon5

bump

Hello faggot LARPer that claimed the West coast has ABM systems "left over from the cold war" while there are actually zero

You are an untreated Schizophrenic and it has always been obvious as fuck.

>t. Psychologist

"They Live"

Interesting statement considering what I said in the OP.

You can click the "view" to read the full threads in the 4plebs archives.

2) It varies.

Basically.

Well what you can do is spread this information around.

Exactly.

It looks like you're trying to obfuscate the fact that bio-weapons are racial memories.

We've figured out the game long ago, fiend.

>Time to stock up?
When is it not?
I just think La Raza would be a far more formidable foe than the collection of unimpressive human refuse that is Antifa could ever hope to be, if you choose to stand against them, know what you face, is all.

I don't need this on a friday night.

Just did:
It's interesting, but a Frankenstein monster of info.

Thanks for the bump.

You are very bothered that that info got out.

The "He's mentally ill" shill narrative.

Hey user 5

1. youtube.com/watch?v=5zutuVqrHbc

Is this video have accurate information in it? Would it be a good place to start exposing the Hollywood pedo ring?

2. tavistock.com/

Are these "The Bulls" that you've mentioned before? Do they work with Soros?

3. After doing some more digging on the Ford Foundation, I've come to the conclusion that Ford, Rockefeller, and Soros are apart of the same globalist croup. Is this correct?

4. Was the Westboro Baptist church a Psy-op to undermine Christian religion in the U.S.?

5. Was the Zodiac Killer a part of the satanic section of the CIA that you mentioned before?

6. Which do you think impacts I.Q. more, culture or genetics?

7. Was Stanley Kubrick killed? He seems to have a lot of red pills hidden in his movies.

8. Has Procter and Gamble ever truly stopped its animal testing? Or have they been testing on humans?

9. Have U.F.O's been used to steal nukes from foreign powers?

10. What would you say is the very first step in globalist empire building?

How accurate are things like epigenetics in relation to that?

Cheers for replying
Just a few more & then off to bed. Have to go paintballing tomorrow
>Are Bannon & Miller Succeeding in exposing these globalists to Trump?
>Do you think he will let himself be pushed around by miller & his shiksa much longer? For such a traditional man like Trump I'm very surprised he lets his daughter boss him around so much
>Please tell me Bannon & co are smart enough to be in contact with Putin so they can warn him that it's kushner fucking things up & not Trump
>How far is this eu army from completion? Next 2 years?
>If this army does come to fruition & the eu is somehow not dead within two years would it be smart for me to get to Japan before they start clamping down hard here? I've really beem cknsidering it lately, I seen 7 niggers in my hometown today. I wouldn't have seen that even two years ago. My people are being replaced & they're just pretending it's not happening, we have such a small population I'm terrified that with these globalist acceleration policies we won't do anything even when Dublin is a caliphate like london

Especially because one of BAMN's main missions is to get rights and protection for Illegals. Easy transition into La Raza.

Nice digits.
I'm culturally-appropriating the ever-living fuck out of Zorro if it comes to it.

Do you have any knowledge of a future middle east union?

You know how some people wish Antifa would get aggressive and out of hand first, in order to justify the start of day of the rope/rwds/race war now? We might get that if La Raza instigates first.

thanks anon5.

Does this mean project bluebeam is impending or something?

Your shill tactic is a failure.

1) The pedo-ring also connects into the "Truman Show". But you could look into that from different angles.

2) They(The Bulls) are connected to Wall Street.

3) Sortof

4) They were designed to cause problems

5) Indirectly

6) Genetics.

7) Yes, just like HR Giger

8) Mix of both

9) No

10) Establishing connections between other like minded ones.

Anon5, now that "antifa" has proven to be weak, should we expect to see a raise in SJW Mexican cartels or progressive Muslim terrorists?

Not a shill.
I've just gone to school for 7 years to be a psychologist and have 3 years experience working with people like you in mental institutions.

You have a very delusional form of Paranoid Schizophrenia.

I am sure the means which you get your "information" comes from some form of telepathic "enlightenment" that you believe comes from gone, a government agency/resistance, or from aliens.

I see alot of posts on /x/ like this. It is very interesting to me.
>pic related

That so?

Hey A5. Welcome back.

How long until the next 9/11 level attack?

Would it involve bioterrorism?

I feel like something is right around the corner and an attack or false flag is overdue.

>they would eventually need just 1 type of Race Bioweapon to kill off humanity
this is a bad idea. If we all race mix tons we would need new viruses as not only genes that makes us vulnerable are inherited, but also those that make resistant too.

Quite the opposite, it sounds more like race mixing would be a way to prevent the effectivity of a pathogen, possibly a virus since it seems to target DNA. This is how species become stronger in nature. Whoever are these globalists they seem not to understand how genetics work.

My first concern is my family of course. I'm not falling for this division shit. Are La Raza known terrorist organization?

>Was the Zodiac Killer a part of the satanic section of the CIA that you mentioned before?
There's a video playlist on Youtube detailing how pretty much every major serial killer, school shooter and domestic terrorist has connections to covert govt programs, Satanic cults, or both, you should look into it.

I wouldn't thinks it's applicable, however, I'm a perpetual student. Racial memories are memes handed down generation to generation. With the creation of a new race, like the race that was produced by the American melting pot, affords the interjection of new memes and racial memories into the newly formed race. Like how the idea of freedom and liberty, and the protection thereof, was imbued into the newly formed melting pot race by Great War propagandists. Races are not purely genetic. A people with identical genetics but different memetics would be considered a different race.

Freedom and liberty are specifically Anglo-Saxon concepts which horrify and disgust pretty much everyone else.

>Are La Raza known terrorist organization?
Off the top of my head, I don't think that they're on a list just after ISIS or Al-Queda, but I want to say they do count as a gang according to some official definitions?

Wouldn't really work with Israel being there. Also SA would be the main force in it.

BlueBeam is a over complicated idea.

1) Slowly but surely.

2) He has already been in a way.

3) Don't know

4) Could be sooner due to all the ISIS/Terror attacks.

5) Probably.

Both.

You shills are so terrible at your jobs.

I already explained this to someone else in the thread if you read it.

Globalists are sadistic psychopaths when it comes to this & it also allows them to get different agenda's done.

They already have Race Bioweapons designed to handle a "Mixed" population.

When I started digging into Antifa and BAMN, terror ties through abusing non-profit orgs became clear. I have not looked into La Raza yet, but I bet they abuse non-profits as well as having direct cartel ties. Maybe I'll start some La Raza research general tomorrow.

Your shilling is a failure & its clear you are not happy with the info getting out.

They were ridiculously pathetic yesterday, barely any showed up. I argued with one for a while and he was almost in tears (too much estrogen?)
Mark Airgood was there too, and someone said he saw Felarca.

Holy fuck. I want off this ride. RICO anyone?

La Raza as it now exists is the Brown Legion of the Ford Foundation. The big foundations are a major problem and La Raza is just the most visible aspect. Read the furst chapter of Heather MacDonald's book The Burden of Bad Ideas. Charities, NGOs, and foundations need to be mercilessly overhauled. They are fraudulent and subversive.

Here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=GUrqLhbfjeo&list=PLSlk7rYrQFNJzm2ThyF0dYrDrhaJLQlSt

Last few questions, A5 my friend, is it possible to become a Succesful Actor without getting involved with all of this occult shit? How did reasonable people like Mel Gibson, Gary Oldman, Jon Voight & Vince Vaughn get success if there is a globalist stranglehold over Hollywood?
What do they force Actors to do if they want to become Succesful? Just get fucked by an exec? Get invited to some parties then a sacrifice like the dutch banker where if you refuse then you will be tortured so you don't reveal anything?
These are the questions that have plagued me the most really dying for answers with these ones, very important for my future, because I will abandon my dream of becoming an actor if I don't like what I hear, I already have a more Redpilled Entertainment Industry in mind in case. thanks again & God Bless.

Bumping for visibility, thanks for these threads.

A few questions I have regarding this (and maybe other) topics:

(1, 2, 3 are related)

1. Can you give any insight into or examples of the genetic/biological targets of these bioweapons? Currently studying genomics at school and am curious about this.

>These target each Race(Black,White, Asian, etc)
Are the genetic/biological targets different in each race? What method of action should we be looking at?

3. In you mention these Zombies eat people - is this related to the Prion disease Kuru?

4. How does male contraception such as Vasalgel/RISUG fit into this? Is this a weapon for these entities or is it not in their interest?

>several STD's are actually STB's
Which STD's specifically? Can you point to any companies/organizations that turned these STD's into STB's?