Tfw millions of white people fought and killed each other in WW2 so that muslims and africans could take over Europe

>tfw millions of white people fought and killed each other in WW2 so that muslims and africans could take over Europe

white people aren't exactly smart

Youre taking advantage of their kindness muhammad

hitz me in the feelz - putting into meme press now

Just the cuck western europe.

I wish we could go back to when it was the other way around.

Never underestimate Slavs

all the white alphas died in those wars and this is what happens

strong men create good times, etc

Your white if your posting here. Then again, if we're posting here, we're also stupid so nice one...

>Franklin D Roosevelt (Rosenfeld) was one of the greatest presidents in our history xD
The new COD game just makes me sad. I don't want to be reminded that our ancestors killed each other for the Jews.

and germany ended up worse off each time, fucking retards

>lets not talk about the jews

wouldn't they have survived the war if they were so alpha?

We lost Europe in 1945 mate our last best hope is the new world

USA is a dead country, and Americans are dead in their minds. You accept liberalism by default.

alphas fight and die

betas hide and live, then go home and breed more betas

This is how I feel about the civil war. Hundreds of thousands of white men died so the ancestors of the slaves can spit at us and destroy institutions that were built by our ancestors in order to benefit us.

*Descendants of the slaves

Violence is pretty dumb huh?

We had too many brother's war's, hundreds of battle's....... the XX century was a 'blood bath' for Europe (wwi, wwii), euros vs euro's for nothing. Their ghosts didn't deserve the current state of Europe.

No more brother wars!

Turn that sorrow INTO RAGE! Dehumanize yourself and face to BLOODSHED!
We prepare the way for he who is to come! THE FIRE RISES!