What happened to assange? thread3

What is happening? I don't know.
These threads are great work, we need to keep digging.

To get you up to speed, yesterday someone posted: with this as a picture
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/
>This is the first piece of the puzzle:
standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html

Which is a reference to Mariana Pinto, full name Mariana Hungria Bayam Veiga Pinto.
Who suffering a psychotic episode triggered by mariuanna withdrawl (official explination) Ran trough some glass doors and jumped down some floors to a glassroof and layed there, recieving help from a neighbour, for 40 minutes while EMS stood and didn't do anything.
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf corroners raport
Husbands name Camilo Parra-Braun, twitter.com/camconciergeman?lang=en his twitter.
Mariana seems to be related to wikileaks, perhaps one of the DMS keyholders. Trough her sister, Camila Pinto, a Brazilian journalists, who's name is found on this, from wikileaks.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZVvXFlaeQ4J:https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT%20Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL%20AUTHORIZATION_Camila%20Pinto.xlsx &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se
A plane ticket bought for Camila by Mariana.

Pinto dies October 16 after "acting psychotic."
Assange is captured/killed October 16.
Massive internet DDos happens October 21.
MacFadyen dies October 22 after "a short illness."

Remember wikileaks stopped using PGP key's after mid October, when their twitter account changed grammar, structuring.

This aspie Brazilian was gonna give Camila a call but thread died before he got to, or could say so.

We need to pick it up where we left off and recieved most recistance. Her sister and her husband!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37734096
yuki.la/pol/93058636
file.wikileaks.org/file
archive.is/KMn7W#selection-3741.0-3741.105
youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg
ghostbin.com/paste/x6k2y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Assange/type/op/start/2016-10-14/end/2016-11-01/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/wikileaks/type/op/start/2016-10-14/end/2016-11-01/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-21/wikileaks-reveals-heavily-armed-police-gathering-outside-ecuadorian-embassy-london
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/assange/type/op/start/2016-10-14/end/2016-11-01/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/wikileaks/type/op/start/2016-10-14/end/2016-11-01/order/asc/
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/
wallstreetonparade.com/2016/10/banker-deaths-and-wikileaks-deaths-have-a-common-thread/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
deseretnews.com/article/624979/Clinton-helps-pal-make-it-big-in-banking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCxVYAuQ4o
base-geral.com/pt/dr/serie3-ler.asp?link=4364410&diario=Di�rio da Rep�blica n.� 112/2005, 1� Suplemento, S�rie III de 2005-06-14&p=37
br.kompass.com/c/frei-caneca-clinica-estetica-ltda/br116837/
infoplex.com.br/perfil/cnpj/20971816000170
jusbrasil.com.br/diarios/11335405/pg-1561-judicial-1-instancia-interior-parte-i-diario-de-justica-do-estado-de-sao-paulo-djsp-de-10-08-2010
escavador.com/sobre/208385587/maria-tereza-hungria-do-rego-bayam-veiga-pinto
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493434994221.webm
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZVvXFlaeQ4J:https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT%20Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL%20AUTHORIZATION_Camila%20Pinto.xlsx &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION_Camila Pinto.xlsx
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/?q=camila pinto&filter=2
youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic from last thread

Dont forget about the airport evacuation in London (the smaller city airport) that happened around the 15th or 16th (i'm thinking cover for an extradition flight).

here is the news article about the airport evacuation:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37734096

Also, from the previous thread:

>Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange’s U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.

>May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks’ chief counsel, dies of cancer.

>Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.

>Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man’s switch),

>Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

>Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

>Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets “I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

>Oct 14th: Assange's internet link severed.

>Oct 15th, Dutch user posts thread indicating DAK 161016 is coming tomorrow (oct 16th) yuki.la/pol/93058636

>Oct 16th, user claims to be a low level intel officer, not CIA. user claims Ecuador caves to pressure from Clinton & Co. and "Assange being extradited". says Assange has "threatened to kill himself" if removed. then says "Assange will likely be imprisoned or dead in the next 12 hours"

>Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

>Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

>Oct 16th, 11 pm East coast time, British user responds to post alleging that there are a dozen security vans and undercover police in hans crescent, police are confiscating phones and deleting photos and videos. Britanon says, "they took my phone off me" Live feeds cut off.

>Oct. 17th, early: U.S. Gulfstream jet, claimed to be N379P, had taken off from a military base outside London shortly after the outage in the Ecuadorian embassy.

>Oct 17th, WL tweets that Assange's internet link had been severed by a state party on Saturday October 14th, and that they have "Activated the appropriate contingency plans".

>Oct 17th: Heavily armed 'police' appear outside Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Julian Assange has political asylum.

>Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

>Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

>Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to “chemical attack”, potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

>Oct 19, user claiming to work for McCain campaign states they had "an emergency meeting" (possible pedo leak coming out?) yuki.la/pol/93604363

>Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

>Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell “HELP HIM”. The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

>Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

>Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

>Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn’t appeared on video or at the window since).

>Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

>Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully decode their first message in Wikileak’s blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it’s not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

>Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

>Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

>Nov 8th: Trump wins.

>Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

>Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

I also think that the series of mysterious tweets from cryptome around those dates about Assange are worth looking into.

archive.is/KMn7W#selection-3741.0-3741.105

I require some halp.
I need someone to to record 4 seconds of video and audio and add it to a new file and replay it 4-5 times at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg

Video in question.

I need 21:10 to 21:14, take a listen yourself and see. some spooky stuff

I love you.

Bumping for truth

ghostbin.com/paste/x6k2y

Do this if you can. I don't have the ability due to hardware limitations.

Here are all the Sup Forums OP's with "Assange" in the text between 10/14/16 and 11/01/16

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Assange/type/op/start/2016-10-14/end/2016-11-01/

>tfw you're posting in a CIA disinfo thread

Here we go bois. They've been pushing this narrative since before the election and Assange has been dumping more and more anti-CIA shit just to fuck em up.

Here are all the Sup Forums OP's with "Wikileaks" in the text between 10/14/16 and 11/01/16

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/wikileaks/type/op/start/2016-10-14/end/2016-11-01/

What if it's not CIA that's keeping him?

who else could that be though

While Pinto's "assisted suicide" is more evidence, to me it doesn't change what happened: the US & UK governments attacked the Ecuador Embassy in London, kidnapped and perhaps killed Assange, and shut down WikiLeaks.

Whether this was to prevent the release of Hillary's 33,000 emails - which are the sort of thing that absofuckinglutely *would* bring down world governments - or simply to try to save the election for Clinton, I don't think we yet know (though my guess is it was the Obama-Clinton emails).

But I believe an important idea to spread now is how the present US noise about "arresting" Assange is actually a cover story to allow them to terminate their "Assange" character (either by supposedly imprisoning him forever, or having him "escape" and be "on the run," or any other way of disappearing him) without revealing the staggering acts of war the US & UK perpetrated attempting to influence the 2016 US presidential election.

(This of course also plays into how in March Obama was in D.C. in a swanky new house, promising to lead "The Resistance" until the Trump administration was overthrown. Then just weeks later Obama flees the country and disappears, and Trump *becomes* Obama and the Deep State.)

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-21/wikileaks-reveals-heavily-armed-police-gathering-outside-ecuadorian-embassy-london

I reordered and so that they would show the OPs oldest to newest:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/assange/type/op/start/2016-10-14/end/2016-11-01/order/asc/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/wikileaks/type/op/start/2016-10-14/end/2016-11-01/order/asc/

The guy who made the first thread that led us here posted the pic that's being described here

A theory is that banks are heavily involved.
wallstreetonparade.com/2016/10/banker-deaths-and-wikileaks-deaths-have-a-common-thread/

Not unthinkable that they got some black ops force that the government have to bend to. Instead of going trough the government to do their bidding, if you get my point?

I'd like to counter with a theory that I'm talking about above and will continue on. That Trump is aware of the shit going on and is calling them out on it, knowing the governments are powerless as the moneymen control them.

I know, but still, you know?

bump cause nogs be nigging shills be sliding

Thanks, could you perhaps do ? Would be very nice to have it shortened down and repeating to spread.

didn’t he give an online lecture at some university recently?

Also, "embassy cat" stopped tweeting right around the dates when we suspect that Assange was black bagged. This is a detail that might have been overlooked by the perpetrators.

i remember that thread - certainly considering there is more than a physical plane in the word

there's the remote viewing stuff that was declassified so anything is capable at this point and yest eh gov is but a vassle

Yeah no shit he's done like 3 on camera interviews now

Sage

And no one ever found out........

Think about what you just typed.

Not tonight, but I am downloading the video now and will work on it when I have time in the next day or so.

I've had some success with it, but nothing like going to another country. I have however gotten more local "signals". But I need to have some sort of connection to where the signal is focused. And not at all with accurate pictures. It was more like a dream or at least it is in memory. But I did sense very obscure things happening as if I was doing them to a girl who later said those things did happen at the time I had the daydream or what you'd call it.

Look into the pine-cone. The pineal gland, the thing many civilizations have received from their gods during the creation of said civilization.

Yeah, the camera interviews. Must be real if you saw it on video amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

And they all got that little hand bag.
Hah, fuck. Don't let me derail good thread.

And that lil watch.

Take this like an early anon5 pill. Truth that has been subverted coming to light.
Dinosaurs be birds ya'll

No more shitposting. Let's dig into the husband and the banker angle

Not (you) hunting, but please let me know if anyone can see this.

stop derailing the thread

see what? If you mean the content of the link, then, yes.

Nice get, ok, just making sure I'm not shadow banned or something. That link has instructions on how to extract the known wikileaks files that they embedded into the bitcoin blockchain which is very relevant to this thread but no one seemed to care. Thanks for confirming.

Don't forget that they tried to frame Assange in a very poorly and hastily fabricated plot that was so sloppy it fell apart within days.

Its not that I don't care. I had troubles installing xubuntu from a flash drive. This kind of information is simply above my current understanding and skill set.

moar of this plz

proof of life?

Um what?

I have, my bad. Just had to get it out like a good fart.

reverse search images, use words you learn about those cultures to find better sources things, then ignore all that and find graham hancock. The forum on his page has terrible UI but full of cool stuff. No more offtopic or they yell at us.
It's something called readit I think?

,+++77777++=:, += ,,++=7++=,,
7~?7 +7I77 :,I777 I 77 7+77 7: ,?777777??~,=+=~I7?,=77 I
=7I7I~7 ,77: ++:~+777777 7 +77=7 =7I7 ,I777= 77,:~7 +?7, ~7 ~ 777?
77+7I 777~,,=7~ ,::7=7: 7 77 77: 7 7 +77,7 I777~+777I= =:,77,77 77 7,777,
= 7 ?7 , 7~,~ + 77 ?: :?777 +~77 77? I7777I7I7 777+77 =:, ?7 +7 777?
77 ~I == ~77=77777~: I,+77? 7 7:?7? ?7 7 7 77 ~I 7I,,?7 I77~
I 7=77~+77+?=:I+~77? , I 7? 77 7 777~ +7 I+?7 +7~?777,77I
=77 77= +7 7777 ,7 7?7:,??7 +7 7 77??+ 7777,
=I, I 7+:77? +7I7?7777 : :7 7
7I7I?77 ~ +7:77, ~ +7,::7 7
,7~77?7? ?: 7+:77 77 :7777=
?77 +I7+,7 7~ 7,+7 ,? ?7?~?777:
I777=7777 ~ 77 : 77 =7+, I77 777
+ ~? , + 7 ,, ~I, = ? ,
77:I+
:777
:

Yeah check the ghostbin link above. It's just pasted text, so it is safe. If you run run that script you can print to the console your in the instructions of how to download the Cablegate release from Wikileaks that they embedded into the blockchain.

There are files in the blockchain itself. People think that the keys might also actually be hidden in the blockchain as well (at least this is my novice understanding/recollection) Someone who knows what they are talking about, correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, pasted text, super safe. Just run this script.

Correct there are some OpenSSL files, gpg files, rsa and aes keys, pdfs, images, docs, zips all in the bitcoin blockchain.

There are files in other blockchains as well like namecoin, dogecoin, litecoin.

Read that ghostbin and check the etherpad link for what was found before everyone looking went silent.

As it sits, is just plain text. You have to save it and run it for anything to actually happen you fucking dunce.

>The mural in OP image is at Bank of America in Charlotte, NC Remember that "Bank of America" is a changeling - it's just the name adopted by North Carolina's NationsBank after it devoured San Francisco's BankAmerica.

NationsBank became a banking powerhouse by buying up the busted S&L banks the CIA had used to launder money.

Note also that the Clintons came to power not just by running the US end of the USLatin America drugs-n-guns pipeline but by laundering CIA drug money (this was nearly exposed in the Whitewater scandal).

It was Bill Clinton who in his first term as President enabled NationsBank CEO Hugh McColl to reach national financial power by removing the barriers to interstate banking.

The CIA ties to all of these people are very old and very deep.

>"Clinton helps pal make it big in banking"
deseretnews.com/article/624979/Clinton-helps-pal-make-it-big-in-banking.html

>ghostbin.com/paste/x6k2y

ghostbin.com/paste/x6k2y

Ouch

The JPMorgan VP was from JPMorgan. But could he have had info on others too? If he was a source.

bump

the ghostbin code is legit.

not gonna fuck your system

but the only way to know is run it yourself... if you don't trust then run in a virtual system

fucking checked

McColl is scary -
McColl acted every bit the conquering hero at the New York news conference announcing the merger. "I wouldn't say win at all costs, but I like winning," McColl gloated.

I'm asking for help to cut out 4 seconds of video and make it repeat for 30 seconds or something. My hardware is retro.

That looks more like lexan than glass....look at the shatter pattern. Thats a pressure break not shattered. Glass reacts differently than lexan. The injury on her stomach that was fatal....wouldn't have come from that. Also, witness accounts say there was shattered glass and blood everywhere....where? You can tell she landed in an L formation head and shoulders on the higher pane...and ass legs on a 90* on the lower pane.

>I'd look at the neighbor and witnesses

Seriously, read the Kyle Odom diary or what you call it. It fucking describes people like him to a fucking dot!
youtube.com/watch?v=OCCxVYAuQ4o
God damnit, I see how it looks, but fuck.

She landed there after jumping out of the kitchen window. that was closed. Laid there for 45 minutes before falling further down and dying. With EMT on site and not intervening.

Article said a neighbour helped her while she laid there, who got covered in her blood and cut up from glass herself. But the EMT's decided not to go up saying they didn't think the glass would hold them.

I think the closed window or balcony door (honestly unsure) she ran trough before jumping is what fucked her.
and that is if she did jump, and wasn't pushed.

EVERYBODY check out the Ron Paul video from today after the 21 minute mark you will hear Foolian say 'necessarily' and then only a few seconds later a second person blurts out 'NORMALLY' almost as if this double had fluffed his lines and the director is angry.

Check it out, someone link it please

The context is important too, what the double said leaves no room for confusion and is absolute but obviously that was not part of the script

see

Just like with Hillary during the debates last year.

Again,
There is no proof that Mariana had a sister named Camila,
or that her sister is a Brazilian journalist.
So please stop spreading this, or please provide evidence.
No obituary exists that I can find,
no images of her, outside of the two stock bridal ones.

only evidence i found of a relative was here,
base-geral.com/pt/dr/serie3-ler.asp?link=4364410&diario=Di�rio da Rep�blica n.� 112/2005, 1� Suplemento, S�rie III de 2005-06-14&p=37
sister being Mafalda Pinto, but could be cousin, etc.
I'm not really interested in her family anyway.

There's no proof that Mariana bought the ticket for camila, even more so far I haven't been able of finding any Camila with last names close to Mariana's.

So far I've found:

Mafalda Hungria Bayam Veiga Pinto:

Seems like this woman is the sister. She lives in Brazil (adress: RUA MOURATO COELHO, 1033
Sao Paulo SP 05417001, phone: 5511984153366). She seems to have several business:

br.kompass.com/c/frei-caneca-clinica-estetica-ltda/br116837/
infoplex.com.br/perfil/cnpj/20971816000170

And some problems with the justice:

jusbrasil.com.br/diarios/11335405/pg-1561-judicial-1-instancia-interior-parte-i-diario-de-justica-do-estado-de-sao-paulo-djsp-de-10-08-2010

The other person is Maria Tereza Hungria do Rego Bayam Veiga Pinto whose seems to be the inventor of some pizza box:

escavador.com/sobre/208385587/maria-tereza-hungria-do-rego-bayam-veiga-pinto

They both appear in the same business:

That's all I found, no Camila so far, and it's going to be difficult if pinto is the last family name.

Umm
I think the guy above you just found that missing link.
Mafalda is Mariana's sister? Mafalda is the one Brazil user was gonna call yesterday, haven't heard back. But he's Brazilian.

here's a shit cut from youtube, didn't bother with reencoding can't be fucked

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493434994221.webm

great minds.
yeah, i'm 99% sure Mafalda is the sister

Here is where we got the name Camila from,
And there is also Marianas name after marriage.
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION_Camila Pinto.xlsx

Fuck, my bad. Ignore that first link. It's dead now.
It's same as second link, only dead.
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/?q=camila pinto&filter=2
which is this, and the first result, the one with travel something on it

not my skillset, what are you trying to accomplish?

thanks

also, witnessed

>using (((jewgle))) skynet against itself

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493434994221.webm Basically what happens if you keep starting this at 4 seconds and start again when he says reach.

To make the point it's not him saying normally
Thank you taco bell

>tfw when you're CIA disinfo posting in a happening thread
Bitch sit down. Be humble.

yeah, that much is obvious, there are the clips from the first interview after contact lost and PGP ended.

the eye glitch and shit. its 6 months out and there has never been proof of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg&feature=youtu.be

what now?

Hey man, im not going to get fucking killed or locked up for reading wikileaks am I? My neighbor just came by with pics of a man in my yard yesterday.....video taping my house...and I live on 4 acres. My yard....isn't small.

Pics or it didn't happen

He has them on his phone

>Dude was in a brand new white civic....grey hoodie....hoodie up....glasses on

Not joking

ur gonna die... i was on the original search for the keys and the files in the litecoin chainmetal and they killed me not twice but three times.

Skeptical but spooky. Do anything, go anywhere or download anything you shouldn't of?

Dude, im legit scared right now

>Thrice

Common bs scare tactic

Cont.

This is probably the most retarded LARP/ Psyop I have ever seen/read

>Assange is captured/killed October 16.

>wikileaks.org/sony/docs/?q=camila pinto&filter=2

The only thing that I can get from there is that some Camila Pinto who works for company named Agora SP, that she is some kind of journalist in fances and marketing adn that she is going to attend some robocop premiere.

The only weird thing is that the ticket has been booked by some Mariana Laviaguerre, although I dunnot know if it's meere coincidence, or that mariana is a very common name in brazil, or is al a clever ruse.

I think and Okham's razor agrees with me that the link between wikileaks and the suicide of mariana isn't this Camila Pinto. I think that Hungria Bayam aren't very common last names so I would try that, specially when the alledged sister, Mafalda, had several companies including one computer related one.

Its funny cos OP and Norwegian are onto something and the crowd control is so easy to spot

why the fuck would someone be video taping you yesterday for something you did today?

did your neighbor have pictures of donald trump in your yard?

WL and thats it! I use the internet for a handful of things. Sup Forums number 1. Craigslist number 2. Ebay number 3. Youtube number 4. VOAT when im banned for researching PG since it was b& here number 5. And Sup Forums research...

>If your implying illegal shit your wrong, the only shit I download is shit from here. Music vids from youtube. And WL. Nothing illegal, I smoke bud, but it's decriminalized in my state. I don't even drink. No drugs.

Open first result. It shows you "MARIANA LAVIAGUERRE" Which is the name she took after marriage

Been digging into WL and Pizzagate since October

FUGGGGGGGG
>DAK 10 16 10

Find anything interesting lately?

>Mel Gibson was targeted in conspiracy theory because one of his many theories was true.

Worried?

You have no clue how portuguese and brazilian names work, do you?

funny, i'm thinking the same thing m8. You're going to have to try harder, really apply yourself next time.

IMO there was a third person there,
during the accident

Private investigator?

Yes, and yes.

Don't know why, and they can't enter your property. This dude was parked in my driveway...and walking around my house with his cell up recording

Also, could someone please post the falsified security certificates that browsers were warning about when connecting to twitter the day of the internet outage. Does anyone else remember this? I wish I screen capped it. There was a MiTM account. My military buddy who does opsec was told the internet went down because "a disgruntled kid was mad at sony and attempted to attack the PSN and instead his bot swarm spread to the internet backbone on the east coast." Bullshit.