Egyptian student killed in racist germany car attack

egyptianstreets.com/2017/04/28/go-back-to-your-country-egyptian-student-killed-in-racist-germany-car-attack/
Why is no one talking about this? If the girl was white and the killer was muslim this board would be chimping out like they did with the swedish girl.
Hypocrites much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-us-military-attack-yemen-civilians-women-children-dead-a7553121.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I take it she didn't look this 'white' in real life otherwise he could have told she was a mudslime?

*who could

she should go back to her country for treatment, doctors tell foreigners the same thing here when they are injured

She was told to "go back to her country". Obviously the person who racially abused her knew she was a muslim.

>things that never happend part 281892

I posted the link you kaffir retard

Meh.

This is merely a reaction by the people who dislike mass immigration and Muslim refugees
More of these attacks will continue unless their voices are heard

yeah the kind of stuff that happens when elites forcefeed mass immigration into the population just to feel good about themselves.

Or maybe white supremacists/terrorists should be deported instead :^)

Go back to your country.

No. I have a mission to accomplish :^)

Who cares, they dont belong in Europe, whether they leave on their own or are killed is of no consequence to me.

Even the women are called mohamed?

>victim of racism
>Egyptian

So this is how the black kang's look like?
I guess they really were black.

You don't belong in America either. Return it to the native americans

You have to go back. Go back to your country.

1. She was told to go back to her own country and didn't listen.

2. She's a mudslime.

3. Nobody cares about sub humans you fucking cuck sympathizer.

You guys still don't realize about the brutal retaliation that is massing in your direction.

We should all greatfully return it to the natives...whites, blacks, spics, jews etc should all go back to their countries.

you would have to dig them up first

Next time a white girl is killed by foreigners and you retards are screeching about muslims being violent I'll be sure to post a screencap of your post to point out the hypocrisy.
Thanks for the ammunition

>killing the whitest and most decent looking ar*b in a sea of brown subhuman immigrants

stupid fucking krauts can't do anything right

I would be more than happy to move to Europe. However, The Indians are basically all dead now due to disease and wars. Leaving the US to south Americans would be a huge waste. Stopping the islamic invasion of the rest of the world could prevent an Indian massacre 2.0 from occurring, except instead of making the taken land far better, it will make it a desolate war torn wasteland like most islamic shitholes.

Commit suicide you fucking leech

>unironically comparing the life of a subhuman to that of a white person

ishygddt

this desu, Germany is pretty much Useless in this fight. We will see in a couple days if France is. Maybe a big fat attack will occur and push France into FN's hands.

We're fighting back, lads. IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME AS WELL.

>Germany
Every time.

any loss of innocent life is wrong

SLAY THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION, GERMANY, YES!

Propaganda stories are so easy to spot.

KB with important info:

My dear Roach friend, if you think this is real than you need to take a break from the 4chins and think about life and current events.
Maybe read some books like 1984 and Warning To The West.

it's her last name

You realize a majority of Europeans are leftists who love immigrants right? That you white supremacists are nothing but a joke, and all anyone has to do to discredit your kind is to call you a racist or a nazi? Merkel is considered to the right in Germany. That says a lot.
Indians still exist in their reserves. Give it back to them.
>its ok when whites do exactly what we criticize muslims for doing
This is why you nazi fucks will never be taken seriously. This is why Europe is becoming a shining example of tolerance and progressivism. Because no one wants to be associated with hateful xenophobic bigots such as yourself.
And there's nothing you can do about it :^)

>Go back to where ya come from, abdul

What you don't understand that the foreigners who have tried to assimilate will be the ones to suffer first, the shitskins that need purging have formed their own communities within towns/cities out of sight (for now)

You're a subhuman

You know, just because you spam ":^)" doesn't make you look any less of a mad faggot.

>egyptian
>white

wtf? I thot we wuz kangz n shieeet

That girl is supposed to be Egyptian?

Show me another Ethnic Egyptian girl that looks like that?

Seems like Propaganda to further beat Germans over the head with.

>Mud faggot
Ftfy

>This is why you nazi fucks will never be taken seriously. This is why Europe is becoming a shining example of tolerance and progressivism. Because no one wants to be associated with hateful xenophobic bigots such as yourself.
>And there's nothing you can do about it :^)

Sure.

>vid related :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

Also >being this butthurt
No, I wasn't actually serious. A girl that did nothing wrong shouldn't have been treated like that, but that changes nothing.
You can't compare some idiot being an idiot, to importing an entire army of radicalized backwards religious zealots.

Then why is Europe more right wing than it has been in decades? I used to be a leftie, we're changing and it's all thanks to experiencing people like you coming into our lands. It doesn't matter what names they call us, or what they threaten, nothing is more horrific to us than losing our homelands and culture, we've almost reached breaking point. You started trying to get sympathy for a dead girl, but you soon revealed you don't give a shit about her, it's all about your islamic agenda, you're subhuman.

So im guessing she was wearing some head garb or something? She looks pretty white to me. How common is it to see some old eastern European hag with a scarf over her head in Germany? Because every time I picture an eastern European gal she has a scarf on her head while picking onions or whatever.

how would anyone tell her that

>How common is it to see some old eastern European hag with a scarf over her head in Germany?

Well, I can tell you that in Italy the last time I saw a non muslim wearing a headscarf was probably some 90 years old lady in Bumfuck Piedmont several years ago.

Nah. You're just a hateful hypocritical piece of shit who cries when "muslims" commit acts of terrorism, but are completely ok when whites do the exact same thing against muslims and other foreigners.
If you really think a small resurgence of right wing extremists who Brexit and Trump gave a voice to are the majority you're sadly mistaken. If it was taking over Europe than why has every country besides the UK continued to elect leftists and leftist policies?
>nothing is more horrific to us than losing our homelands and culture
m-m-muh white genocide :(((
guess what: leftists love diversity and want even more of it. Leftists are good people who acknowledge their white privilege and use it to humble themselves and to try and make the world a better place. Globalism is inevitable as technology and society advances and moves forward, and thats a great thing.
>but you soon revealed you don't give a shit about her
where did I say that? The reason I am disgusted at the hypocrisy here is because I care about her.

>if the girl was white
But she looks white to me

This isn't tumblr, fuck off

>Why is no one talking about this? If the girl was white and the killer was muslim

Haven't you answered your own question?

This story looks fake as fuck.

They said that's her picture, and they got it off facebook?

None of the other "reputable" news sources have a picture.

She looks 100% Ethnic European here.

I'm calling bullshit.

THIS.

You Germans are cowards. Killed some Egyptian (who likely hates Israel and Sunnis) instead of African and Iraqi shitstains.

>Nah. You're just a hateful hypocritical piece of shit who cries when "muslims" commit acts of terrorism, but are completely ok when whites do the exact same thing against muslims and other foreigners.
Yeah, I guess one would tend to think like that when all muslim majority countries are consistent shit holes. Meanwhile you're living in America because you know this to be true.

Whoops, forgot to give you your (You).

its actually a real story. But if she actually looke like that how the fuck would the driver have known she's a muslim? fishy af

>Or maybe white supremacists/terrorists should be deported instead :^)
this tbqh

>Driving over the speed limit
>Speeding
>Down the road
>hit a mudslime
>Still speeding down the road
>Start laughing

>Somehow witnesses hear you laughing from a speeding car over a woman screaming from being fatally struck by a car

>Nope, all I heard was laughter out of that car window for the .1 second I might have been able to hear anyone from a speeding fucking car, still driving after the HIT AND RUN

Good.
Nonwhites off Europe !!!

>egyptianstreets

There's no outrage because it didn't happen

>We
More like only the people who express the arbitrary idea that everyone should live where their great-great-grandfather lived.

LOL
Fuck off nigger.

>no one wants to be associated with hateful xenophobic bigots such as yourself.

You live on our forbearance and goodness. No strength or virtue of your own, you crawled here from your stink-shit country, to cower under the shelter of our niceness.

But that's because even doctors here
can't speak english for shit, check patients for 1 symptom, give them 5 pills and send them off

>Tfw born in the West

>“I realize that there are no streets in your country, but in Germany you have to look out on the street” and “Just piss off back to your country again and you won’t get run over. Damn refugees”

I always have time to scream this out of a SPEEDING VEHICLE enough for a witness to document my entire 3 sentences

Doesn't Germany have the autobahn? Why can you hold entire conversations with crushed pedestrians while speeding in Germany?

... and then you talk big.

Get ready to see Swastikas flying all across Europe in 5 years time you commiecuck nigger subhuman faggot !!!

>You live on our forbearance and goodness.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-us-military-attack-yemen-civilians-women-children-dead-a7553121.html

>Donald Trump's first US military raid 'kills 30 civilians, including 10 women and children'

You're less likely to bomb them when they live next door to you.

good
hopefully

Actually that was the kindness of leftists and progressives who acknowledged their white privilege and fought against xenophobic bigots such as yourself to end segregation and give equal rights to all.
If people like you got their way we would still have slavery or segregation today.

>You're less likely to bomb them when they live next door to you.

No, they're more likely to bomb ME.

If you really love nonwhites then fuck off to Africa or the middle east you fucking hypocrite antifaggot.
Fuck Nonwhites. Fuck Jews. Fuck RAPEfugees, and fuck you Antifaggots.

The look on waka and the nigga on the left lmao

this is what happened according to German media

>muzzie suddendly steps onto the street to cross it.
>gets hit by a (likely speeding car) accidently
>car stops down the steet
>driver and passenger step out and walk to injured muzzie
>leave comments like
>in our country we look on the road before we cross it
>i know you dont have steets but we do
>fucking refugees, fucking muslims
>thats according to one female witness
>she didnt even went to the police to report it but only told collegues
>they called the police.

so yea, if the muzzie looked like that its pretty clear that the female witness obviously made that shit up how the fuck would the driver abnd passenger have known she was even a foreigner.

It's just another fake news story to keep pushing more White Guilt on Germans.
The girl on the pic looks fucking Southern European for fucks sake.
The KIKES know that the Germanic People are waking up and realizing Hitler was right.
That is why i've been seeing a shit-ton of Leftist Commie shill threads recently on /pol.

Racism is an ignorant disease that has the ability to infect idiots of all ethnic groups.
/Thread

I agree. Stop anti-white racism !!!

When you conquer a people and their land...it becomes yours. This has happened since the beginning of civilization. So your point is invalid.
The land WAS the native americans land until they lost it. Learn how the world works.

Feels like one of those Hoax Racism stories we get in the US all the time.

Something about the story is definitely off.

They're using these types of stories as propaganda to attack, silence, and guilt White people into accepting the massive Demographic shift being forced on them.

That "Egyptian" girl looks as White as any Caucasian College Girl in the US I've ever seen.

So when foreigners conquer white people and their land... it becomes ours?

Yeah, classical leftists. Not you new aged liberal bitches

thanks for the rundown, kraut

I'd be pissed too if some Egyptian bug got my car all messy because it's too stupid to get out of the way of cars.

If that ever happens, then yes.

Yes it does, BUT we have the right to fight back.
And if you nonwhites want to go to war with the Aryan Race , who are masters of war, then go on right ahead.
I've been hearing about nonwhites waging a race war on White Americans.
Just start it already pablow.

>Nothing of value was lost

>If the girl was white and the killer was muslim this board would be chimping out like they did with the swedish girl.
But she wasn't, was she?

But like that would ever happen, lol.

She's hot and obviously white. I would fuck her like the fist of an angry god

Top kek

Sounds pretty inhumane, immoral, and barbaric to me. Isn't that what you accuse muslims of?

how do i get qt white egyptian waifu?

>Hypocrites much?
Look up the definition of hypocrite.
You will see that Sup Forums not caring about a shitskin, and hypocrite are in fact not synonymous.

How did anything i said sound inhumane?
Whatever race conquers whatever others races land, that land is now theirs. Simple.

being this salty and delusional

It's already the new normal in Germany (and France)
>Be German
>Get run over by a car or truck

It's happends in Germany, not in Egypt, it isn't hypocritical. If a Muslim would killed a white man in Pakistan or Marocco it would be a common thing.
But it was in Germany, native land of white christians, not shitskin muslims.

Not really. They're dismembering our military right now under the pretense of right-extremism. They need to assure the plebs that it's necessary to keep order. They don't give a shit about the people apart from market value

She was hit&runned.
'Witnesses' claim they 'heard' 'passengers' saying 'racist' things afterwards.
Fake news. It's lying mudslime invader rapefugees trying to score victimhood points.

Who cares? Shitskins from Egypt aren't even human