Sees this

>sees this
What would you do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfF8PP8FpB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This video perfectly summarizes race relations in the current year

The suspect is in custody and reportedly uncooperative.

Hand over literally every piece of company owned property he asks for. then I'd sue the store for a few million dollars for putting me in unsafe working conditions.

Give them everything they want. I've been robbed at a store once and that's what we're told to do.

>Working at Gamestop, week of PS3 launch
>Our store is slow so I'm the only one there from open till 1
>Slow Tuesday, three Basketball-Americans enter and ask if we still have PS3s
>Inform them we do, retrieve one from the back as they said they want to purchase one
>Start ringing them up, sell them on the extended warranty which requires their drivers license info (this matters later)
>Last minute lead nig says he forgot his wallet, says they'll come back later
>They don't that day of course

>Next day about 11:30, same three, start with the same story
>The second I open the back door to get a system all three bum rush me and force me into the back
>Demand I open the closet to the systems
>Not my fucking systems so do it
>They grab about 8 PS3s and make a dash for it
>Call police, when they arrive get standard info, take security video
>Tell them one might have had a gun in his hoodie but I couldn't be sure (he didn't)
>"user, is there anything else you can tell us about them that might help?"
>"Well yesterday one of them gave me his address and his drivers license information"
>Cop is looking at me like "Are you fucking serious?"
>"Alright, we'll check it out"
>Get a call 5 hours later that all three were arrested for trying to sell them all at the same pawn shop

>Show up to court 3 months later to testify
>They all plead no contest
>Charges were upped to armed robbery since I said one might have had a gun
>Never even had to take the stand and all three got several years

Hey your gun is jammed let me see that I can fix it. Unjam it and then turn it towards. Now get the fuck out.

>"he did the right thing"
>"yeah he handled that situation perfectly"
Who are these morons? If the gun wasn't jammed he most likely would have been killed. I understand remaining calm, but this kid took it a step further and was cocky about it. He took his sweet ass time opening the register, taking his glove off nice and slow.

Now, maybe the kid knew the gun was jammed, in which case I guess it doesn't matter what he did. But my issue is with the people saying he handled it perfectly, not the kid.

I'd teleport behind him and unsheathe my katana.

>Hop over the counter and suck his BBC while stuffing cash into his pockets.

Anyone got a link to the vid?

That's a pretty comfy story, my dude.

nice proxy, Sven

Holy shit fuck. Did that poor dude working at jimmy johns almost get shot in the head and was only saved by a jam? I'm gonna need a story.

>leaf

laws be racist always trying to keep a black man down
he needed that money to feed his kids

Yell "YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" at the top of my lungs as I disarm him and proceed to crush his skull with the register as he'd be caught by surprise and not able to react in time due to nignog cognitive functions

Being in a library makes this infinitely more hilarious

bash his head in with the register before he notices that his pistol is jammed

Is that image half-way through firing?

>Working a close to minimum wage job
>Someone comes to rob the store regardless of how incompetent he is.

Just give him the cash, even if the gun is jammed minimum wage isn't worth it

that's racist... we all know they can't afford guns in the ghetto and the laws prevent people from obtaining them illegally!

Jimmy John's sucks. That kid deserved to have his head blown off for making those shitty sandwiches.

The youth jammed the gun when he very slowly chambered it before putting it to the cashiers head

>Your gun isn't in battery

>Unjam it and then turn it towards my face and proceed to kill myself

There... fixed that for you!

I appreciate you

Laugh at him because he didn't cock his pistol properly and the round didn't enter the chamber.

Laugh. The gun is jammed.

>If the gun wasn't jammed he most likely would have been killed.
There is a chance he could have been killed, like a 0.4% chance. With street nigs that chance is probably higher but statistically it's fairly low.

Still, who wants to take that chance.

gibs

There are procedures when you handle money, if you're threatened you're obligated to hand over everything and not fight back.

The shop would rather be out of a few hundred bucks than have some idiot play hero resulting in 3 deaths.

That's how you get deaded my friend.

Responds to gibs me dat by doing the white version of gibs me dat

The dream kek

A finger on the trigger like that, with the gun pointed to my head. If I noticed it was jammed, I'd laugh in his face, and be angry enough to shoot him a few times. It's not even a race thing, I'm half black.

Post the nog who tried to dual wield at a gun shop and got fucking ventilated

nevermind, i'll do it:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfF8PP8FpB8

I would probably be wearing a fedora and I'll tip it for comedic effect while handling the money, of course he doesn't know that my right hand was holding a katana under the counter all the time.

Amen for that.

This, except knowing me I'd feel the need to get along with the guy while I get robbed. I'd actually help him evade the cameras quietly and tell him what I'm planning to do.

I'd highfive him on his way out.

>being this high

I wish I had his placid nerves. I would immediately flinch and flail my arms leading to me getting shot in the head (assuming the guy robbing me didn't also jam the gun like this dude)

Not even leafs are this retarded. Plus canadian blacks arent armed with BBCs, just CBCs. I reckon proxy.

>robbing a gun store
Nogs, not even once

Laugh at the dumbfuck who cant rack a slide and actually chamber the bullet. You know there is probably a reason why he has to resort to robbery
>protip it aint cause racism.

>disarm man
>kill man who is now technically unarmed and black
>hatecrime, life prison over a job i was going to probably kill myself over anyway

darkness, blackness, and sadness

>hur dur I'm a dumbass bigger
>imma try and Rob a fucking gun shop
>get plugged
>SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT

Black dad or mom?

Gee, i wonder who would be a better shot.

Kek

It amazes me that someone would try to rob a gunstore during working hours.

The guy that tried to dual wield probably thought he was going to look badass and having everything under control.

This thread and last thread reminded me:

When I moved out, my grandfather gave me a gun, and I've had it for a few years now. It's a Smith and Wesson Model 629 .44 Magnum. I'm not a real gun guy, but I do go the range with it once a month, clean it, take care of it, stuff like that.

However, someone told me that it isn't a great gun for home defense. Why? Do I need to get something more powerful? If so, what do you guys recommend?

Too edgy for me mate. Keep your self esteem issues on /r9k where they belong.

Silly nigga

story?

I once had a nig pull a gun on me and demanded all of our Newport cigs.
I had pressed our police button under the counter as soon as the gun came out; but he didn't notice.
So, I stalled and kept going through our different storage cabinets for about 5 mins when two cop cars pull in
Nig freaks and bolts for the back door (which leads out to our diesel pumps)
Cops start running towards door
I point frantically towards the back lot
One of the cars races back there

In the end, they caught the nig trying to escape into the corn field a ways behind my store

>nigger sticks a jammed gun in your face

this is why you should always keep a cup of scalding hot coffee by the register

"The suspect died at the scene". The suspect died before he hit the ground.

Saw this on the front page of LL. Along with these two from today:
liveleak.com/view?i=70e_1493337327
liveleak.com/view?i=1a0_1493428834
Niggers are the worst plague on this Earth.

I was the guy who called user on October 12, of 2011 to kick the cardstand.... you think I would ever browse a place like /r9k/ you idiot?

Fuck off.

I am in rapturous joy

sauce?

Not the best place bud
I personally would recommend any 1911 by Sig

>The last thing this poor user needs is to be shooting home intruders with a 100 year old soviet rifle

if you live in a house, a good shotgun will be your cheapest and easiest to use home defense weapon. if you live in an apartment, a pistol is a better bet to protect your neighbors. /k/ has a few guides

nvm found it. Alpha Dog for anyone interested.

Might as well given him his shoes, too.
Cucked white.

Typical nigger, robbing a JJ, how much cash you really think they keep on hand there? Fuck, I worked at a major retail chain and once the register hit $500 if we didn't send about $400 back we got chastised. They're gonna get enough money for their daily crack habit and a couple 40's at most.

>apron at the reg

Hope he pulled the trigger

I've been shooting for 20 years. Done competition, long range precision rifle shooting, and 3 gun. Concealed carry for 10 years. Tens of thousands of rounds.

/k/ is full of fucking range ninjas. I can't stand that board. It's full of the people that show up to shoot and you move down to the other end because of your fear of death. So much bad advice it's hardly worth reading the board because faggotry is so accepted.

Great shooting though. Really great shooting. Drawing, taking it off safety, and firing downrange like that is a special skill to have. The most important thing, which we can only assume the guy did, was evaluating how the other person is wielding his weapon. If the guy on the otherside looked like knew he was robbing a gunstore, and knew how to shoot properly, then the man, hopefully, would've waited for a better opportunity to shoot.

The situation would have resulted in 3 deaths anyway. The retarded monkey was squeezing the trigger. The only reason why no one was killed is because niggers are subhumans nitwits incapable of not fucking up and he jammed his gun not even a minute after pulling it out.

Try to get away. Its none of my business and I am not risking my life

this is older than you, dickhead

His instinct is spot on, how he doesn't draw right away but instead pulls back behind a safe so he can draw in safety. That is not the first man he has shot.

That would be a feat, considering that I wrote it.

Angola thing I believe
Alpha Dog. Decent movie
What do you think a 1911 is?

>suing a publicly-facing business because some nigger stops by

Now you're being the gibmedat piece of shit. No one wants niggers in their store, and no store owner can prevent their store from being robbed. You think they want their employees killed and money stolen? FFS. Sue a politician. They're more liable for these shitty areas than the business owner who serves them.

Dad. Always a dad, never around.

I try to be as safe as possible when I'm at the range. What do people do at the range that makes you move to the other side? I've never experienced someone being that reckless.

Now we pay to feed and houae the monkeys. With jews u lose

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I mean yeah, it's full of the retarded, surprise. But there is some good discussion every once in a while

Nice

Shoot him in the face.

Add another notch to my belt.

Sleep like a baby.

If someone got the drop on me that hard and the gun was in a usable condition, id probably comply until the opportunity arose to capitalize.

Not to continue this thread hijacking but if you'd ever shot it without ear pro you wouldn't consider it for home defense. Inside with everything amplified I'd put a good bet on 10% hearing loss after you shoot Jamal. The other user said 9mm for neighbors sake, 5.56 actually doesn't mix well with drywall but 9 punches through it pretty easily. I'd think about an AR, if it's just for HD I'd get an M&P sport 2 and consider buying a cheap (500 ish) can for it, the paperwork sucks and you have about a 6 months wait but it's worth it, especially if you end up having to use it to remove mix tape Americans. Also leftys hate ar15s with a passion so there's that.

Stealing iOS devices blows my mind. There's literally nothing you can do with them without the passcode.

Reformatting the device with iTunes will put it in a permanent locked state and require the paired iCloud password to even boot at all.

At best they're $20 worth of parts on eBay.

Or you could just buy a Mossberg 500 for like $300 with no paperwork and have the best home defense around.

>Add another notch to my belt.
LARPing is fun

Yup

too bad you cant sue the company for wetting your pants faggot

Guy at the till looks pretty casual... Probably pretty used to it by now.

i couldn't help myself

He was great in Hell of High Water. Really snubbed at the oscars in favour of niggers IMO.

I went to /k/ that one time and found some retards on a thread so my confirmation bias kicked in and I grouped all of them together because I'm lazy in the brain the post.

Honestly, there are a fair amount of retards on k, however if you ask a question there you'll get a serious answer from 9/10 people. The only way I've ever seen anyone steered in the wrong direction was more about brand fan bois insisting there's was the best cause reasons.

>Gun is jammed
>"Fuck off nigger"

>trying to rob Rolf Harris