Daily reminder that Christ loves you and wants you to come back home like the prodigal son

Daily reminder that Christ loves you and wants you to come back home like the prodigal son.

Think about all the suffering and abuse he went through just to save your soul.

He wants you to stop sinning and be the best version of yourself you could possibly be.

Put Christ at the center of your life and watch everything transform.

The solution to every major political problem in the world today stems from a lack of Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays_ArgumentAnalysis.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mloJyj45PPA
cirp.org/library/cultural/catholic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't he a yid or something?

dear jesus,

give back foreskin or you dont exist

amen

see op, hes not real

Jesus was the anti-Jew thats why the tribal elders killed him

nice dubbbbs
I hope Jesus will forgive you for your mockery

god doesnt exist lad, if he did he would give back the foreskin he stole from me

Im sorry the Jews stole your foreskin

They stole mine too

But in heaven you get it back and are in your idealized form

Amen

id rather burn in hell for all eternity than worship a fag who stole my foreskin, not that he exists anyways

>2017
>still clinging to edgy communist atheism

Its time to grow up and accept the savior of mankind into your life

Jesus 2020

Traditionalist Catholic checking in.

Is this a Christian tarot card?

You do realize that circumcision is only required by Jews?

Jews memed Americans into cutting their own dicks for muh health reasons

Nobody in Europe does this

They even discuss this in the bible and its established that circumcision isn't necessary

>jews eat his foreskin
>"IT'S YOUR FAULT GOD!!!!!11"
????????

>mfw I have a trad Latin mass nearby but moving soon

Going back to Novus Ordo is painful. Its truly embarrassing how bad some masses are

tell that to my fucking parents who cut me because muh bible

if he is all powerful and all knowing, and he knew that it and it alone would be what caused me to stop believing in his lies, why would he still make me born into a cuck family that mulitilates their children? Hes either an asshole or he doesnt exist

>if he is all powerful and all knowing, and he knew that it and it alone would be what caused me to stop believing in his lies
???????????????????????????????????

Sorry your parents are idiots but it clearly says in the Bible its not required

Its honestly not that big of a deal just get over it and move on with your life

Are you honestly going to complain about your dick skin for the rest of your life and blame God it

Its not even a mortal sin so relax. I'd be more concerned with doubting God and sending yourself to eternal damnation

No, our religion is Odinism , Jesus is a jewish made meme to control goyims like you, you fell for the stick jew

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
bump

amen

when i was 10, i found out i was circumcised. I went home and asked my parents why they did that to me, they said muh bible said to. I was dumbfounded, why would anyone do this to their children? So i began praying, and for 5 years, its all i prayed for. After those 5 years i started to doubt god existed and prayed that prayer in my first post. After a while of that and there was never a sound, i tried to sell my soul for a foreskin (when i was an edgy teen i even wrote out and signed a contract in blood that if i got my foreskin back in x days, who ever gave it back could have it, cringy i know) None of it worked, never a sound. God doesnt exist. Nothing is out there.

i will never get over it, it has destroyed my life. I blame god and my parents and havent talked to either in years. I will never forgive either.

Norse religion is basically turning yourself into a white nigger

>I will never forgive

Forgiveness is absolutely something you should pray about because your hardness of heart is going to doom you.

Your parents love you

They made a mistake

You don't have to make the same mistake

But you are ruining your own life by holding onto darkness and evil

You know I am right

>REEEEEE GOD GIVE ME FORESKIN!!!!
>doesn't get foreskin
>YOU DON'T EXIST!!!!
Okay user

youre wrong, god doesnt exist

youre free to do as you please, but god doesnt exist

nice double dubbbbsss

whats worse is that his entire life revolves around beating his own dick

the good news is that he's probably 15 and will grow out of his angsty rebellious phase

Imagine saying something doesn't exist because you don't get what you want.
That's probably it.

im 30

St. Thomas says you are wrong

web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays_ArgumentAnalysis.htm

whats the purpose of worshipping i a god who can give you the only thing in the world you care about, not even to prove himself?

i aint clicking that shit, use an archive link or better yet screenshot it

I really don't see what the big deal is here

A little bit of skin on your dick doesn't define who you are as a person

It just makes jacking off easier

You are literally going to send yourself to hell because you are mad you need to use lotion to beat your dick

Do you know how stupid this sounds?

it has nothing to do with jacking off cuck

>web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays_ArgumentAnalysis.htm

St. Thomas Aquinas:
The Existence of God can be proved in five ways.
Argument Analysis of the Five Ways © 2016 Theodore Gracyk

The First Way: Argument from Motion

Our senses prove that some things are in motion.

Things move when potential motion becomes actual motion.

Only an actual motion can convert a potential motion into an actual motion.

Nothing can be at once in both actuality and potentiality in the same respect (i.e., if both actual and potential, it is actual in one respect and potential in another).

Therefore nothing can move itself.

Therefore each thing in motion is moved by something else.

The sequence of motion cannot extend ad infinitum.

Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.

>Hey God, give me million dollars
>Hey God, give me a car
>Hey God, let me pass some exam I didn't even studied for
God won't give you things just because you want him to, stop being a spoiled kid.

>nothing can move on its own, therefore my god must have moved them
take a step back and see how silly that sounds

its not a car or money or a test i didnt study for though lad, if he exists than he stole something from me and if he wants me to believe in him than i want it back

and i would probably still believe in god, imagine that

If only you were born to Catholic family you'd still have your manhood intact

You are right OP. I think I may be getting banned from here because one of my threads got deleted. You guys pray for me okay.

>if he exists than he stole something from me
>he stole
Bro, are you retarded by any chance?

fixed
Protestantism is a lie, it's utter insanity

I can't believe in Jesus. I can't believe that any God who is so good and perfect as to take my sin from me would create Mexicans.

nope

youre full of pedos though

his name was yeshua and he performed sorceries with his penis, kinda like an old time bohemian. not sure where the whites got the idea that he was god, they killed him because he was literally a degenerate

Wait, if he doesn't exist, then how did he stole your foreskin?

I guess the Protestant redpill is just too much for some to handle.

I was born in a Protestant family and didn't get circumcised though.

Ave Maria brosef

Post in peace

>The solution to every major political problem in the world today stems from a lack of Jesus
well, yes and no
you don't have to believe in Jesus not to be a scumbag
the idea of Jesus, and what he represents, is essentially good. The kind of good that triumphs over evil
you need not believe in Jesus to do the right thing
after all, you already know what to do and what not to do, the kingdom begins and ends within you

whether there is a god or not, there is only one way to live. To be a warrior of the light and tear the fuck apart all the cynical evil doers, who insist on spending their time on destroying everything and everyone around them
fuck you ugly bitch ass motherfuckers, you aint shit

if god doesnt exist my parents stole it becuase they believed in his lies. If he does exist and is all knowing than he birthed me into a life where i had 0 chance of believing in him, therefore i had no free will.

I don't know what he's talking about. Circumsiscsion was required in the old testament, and only Jews get manditorily circumsised today. Circumsiscion happens on a wide basis because apparently there are medical benefits to it. idk

Modern morality comes from Judeo-Christian values so yes you do need to be religious

You sound like a spiritual LARPer

Time to join the big leagues

Evil has in festered in the church but it truly is not Catholicism and it is strongly condemned

Then your family wasn't reading the Bible correctly because it says it right there so why aren't you circumcised? Did you read the Bible?
Are you even a Christian? - Protestantism probably baptist whatever

Oh, I understand it now.
You weren't born in some rich family and you blame God for it.
That makes sense.

you could just as easily say modern morality comes from traditional germanic values

thats nice, but god still doesnt exist

The Protestant Redpill
>lets destroy all of our beautiful churches
>lets have our virgin nuns marry
>lets ruin the mass
>lets insert grave error into the bible
>lets create interpretive Christianity and spawn 1000 different heretical sects
>lets divide the power of Christ on earth
>lets start the 30 years war and absolute devastate Europe
>lets legalize usury to create degenerate capitalism in England and have it spread over the world to enslave humanity
>lets create safe havens for Jews in our nations

Hi Im Martin Luther and I literally ate my own poop because I thought it had health benefits

Protestants are the biggest joke of all time

Who said you had?
Look it up, predestination it´s on The Bible, but that is not an excuse not to believe, for how do you know you are not predestined to convert during this thread? If you do, you were predestined, if you don´t, you weren´t.

"Judeo-Christian values," Islamo-Christian values or Judeo-Islamic values would make more sense.

Judaism and Christianity are more distinct from each another than either are from Islam.

>Literally true scotman.
>Argument
Pick one.

i was born into upper middle class, went to a private school k-12 bud, I know your religion better than you do. If god exists hes a thief and therefore no one i want to follow, but he doesnt exist.

i could never "convert". I was a true believer (even baptized) until i found out what was taken from me

youtube.com/watch?v=mloJyj45PPA

>Christ loves you and wants you to come back home like the prodigal son

even me user?

>you could just as easily say modern morality comes from traditional germanic values

No you couldn't. Unless by Traditional Germanic values you mean Christian ones, than yes. But you and I both know you're talking about your filthy man made neo-paganism.

You mean the Bible that says only Jews are required to follow that law as noted by Paul? Besides you seem to be into Catholicism so you might be interested in knowing this.

cirp.org/library/cultural/catholic/

Some christian values are pretty nice, but as an American I'll never bow down to a king/lord/whatever. I'm not a cuck.

Have you read the Koran before. Mohammed basically steals shit from the Old Testament and briefly summarizes the New Testament. He then creates his own random laws.

Islam is just plain retarded a lot like your post

Christ finally perfects Judaism and fulfills all the Old Testament prophecies. But by doing this he basically ends the need for a distinct Jewish race because he is the savior of all

Jews get so butthurt they kill the guy they were waiting for...for all ages

Funny because there have been zero legitimate Jewish prophets since Jesus and their temple got destroyed

That should tell you all you need to know about the validity of modern Judaism

i mean the 9 noble germanic virtues i posted (that were written down pre christ, pre kike contact). Im not a pagan, i dont believe in any gods

>If god exists
>but he doesn't exist
What
>I know your religion better than you do
That's rich coming from someone who said that God took his foreskin.

especially you

so you won't bow down to the King of the Universe who created you?

>The Roman Catholic Church has never issued an official policy specifically regarding non-therapeutic neonatal male circumcision as it has been practiced primarily in the English-speaking (protestant) nations in the Twentieth Century and now the Twenty-first Century. The Church, however, has a strong moral statement on amputations, mutilations, and sterilizations.2 Circumcision falls under both amputation and mutilation, so it is clearly covered by this policy. Catholics generally are required to respect bodily integrity.2 Lack of respect for bodily integrity is viewed as a violation of the Fifth Commandment, Thou shalt not kill.3

?

Praise the Lord

REPEAL AND REPLACE VATICAN II
>REPEAL AND REPLACE VATICAN II
REPEAL AND REPLACE VATICAN II
>REPEAL AND REPLACE VATICAN II

>what?
perhaps the language difference? Im saying that even if your god exists(like literally appeared oh the wh lawn), i still wouldnt follow him unless he gave back my foreskin

>That's rich coming from someone who said that God took his foreskin.
he did, as ive explained many times, whether he even exists or not

Actually even better. It's interesting how the Quran is supposed to be God himself telling Mohammad the 100% accurate text through Gabriel yet Mohammad actually got Old Testament characters mixed up in at least one story. Why would God get his own story wrong?

>so you won't bow down to the King of the Universe who created you?
nope, not unless he gives back what he stole and apologizes for stealing it

I know that Islam is retarded barbarian rip-off of Christianity. But it still has more in common with Christianity than Christianity has with Judaism.

Judaism is an ethnic religion, Christianity and Islam are universalist

Judaism has no strong beliefs in the afterlife, Christianity and Islam both believe in heaven and hell.

Christian and Muslim morality are universal, Jewish morality is particular. And so on.

>he did, as ive explained many times, whether he even exists or not
So God possessed the doctor that cut your foreskin and performed the operation?
huh

The article literally just said unless you need one for medical reasons the Catholic Church heavily suggests not getting one with a Pope going so far as to say you risk your very salvation. On top of this Paul was very clear in several parts of the New Testament that unless you're a Jew you aren't required to be circumcised.

The Catholic Redpill
>Lets make christianity pagan so we can get more people to convert (Not even a conspiracy)
>Lets adopt to this pagan greek philosophy I like so much, even if it contradicts The Bible
>MFW people don´t even have Bibles, so I get to do whatever I want
>Lets adore idols
>Lets centralize de power of MEN so that they get to be worshipped like gods and have maximmun authority, surely that won´t make it easy to manipulate by (((Them)))
>LETS START 30 YEARS WAR (American fucking education)
>Lets never expel the jews from our land, for we are not like those who read "Der juden und ihren Lugen"

Hi, i´m a greek-lover italian that will out-right contradict the Bible so that it matches Aristotle, did you know that he is not unsaved even he wasn´t a christian?

PS: The fact that he died unsaved is horrible, but reality it´s reality and I won´t twist it so it matches my worldview.
>

I believe in god. I believe we are intentional, we have purpose, life has meaning, and there is much to be learned.. but how do you all know Christ is god?

how do you know the bible is the truth? Couldn't it be a trick of man like so much else in the world?

Bump

I will respectfully disagree

In my opinion there is just too much shared history between Jews and Christians (OT and NT) to be discounted so easily

do you need to get a psych evaluation?

Checks, agreed. I'm circumcised because my parents are dumb but it's no big deal really, nothing to cry over.

Huh maybe we misunderstood each other because I don't disagree with that

How is that more important than the risk of losing your soul?
-Insert Pascal´s wager-

>mohammed
>faggotry

This.

You have to remember Protestantism is the fruit of Roman Catholicism and it's corruption, Orthodox is the true redpill

it was his book that cuased my parents to cut me, how thick are you?

i already posted my psych eval, scroll up

i dont believe god exists, read my other posts for proof, but even if he did i still would rather burn in hell for all eternity

Why would the best advice on how to live your life be a trick?

Protestant logic

>lets just wait 15 centuries until we correct these glaring errors created by the Catholic Church

LEL

I also find it hilarious that the early church existed without a Bible and yet somehow Sola Scriptura is a valid belief

Truly hilarious

Except Bible doesn't promote circumcision, so you only have your parents to blame.

i doubt thats a real psych eval

but if you actually had to get one in the first place that should tell you enough...that people think you are crazy enough that this would be necessary

except my parents told me at 10 they had my foreskin removed because they bible said so

are you retarded? lurk more newfag

You would have a Martin Luther anyway, biblical fundamentalist is a popular idea that's captured many people. You'd have someone questioning the Orthodox tradition someday and saying "well where does it say that in the Bible?" and starting a revolution like that

>spiritual LARPer
every Friday, I'm never absent

and you're not wrong but, Judeo-Christian values originally rose from morality
do onto other like they would do to you and all that, is common sense the bible merely incorporated, in order to teach the basics, the book is full of sincere philosophy

burn in hell ahmed
camel fuckers are devil sent, without exception

i wouldn't say it's a trick, but you definitely need to be skeptical.
not only because the bible was written by men, but because it was written by men almost 2k years ago.

in my personal opinion, there is lot of junk in christianity, but if you approach it with open heart you'll find a genuine value.

and you'll be able to appreciate the effort, the literature, the architecture, the angelic music, that your small, flawed civilization managed to produce for the glory of it's Creator.

So that's your parents fault, stop blaming God just because someone did a retarded decision.

Just restore it you crying cuck.
>18 desperate posts to bolster your lack of belief and ego
Sad. Repent and have some introspection.

>Literally saying that because when the Bible was being written it wasn´t finished, it´s not to be taken as the sole authority, and we just trust people that came along literally several centuries (remember your argument?) after Jesus Christ lived to tell us what to do.
>Remember that Luther just pointed to The Bible in the majority of his teachings.

Bumping, maybe someone will see this and it will help.

god could have given it back he if he existed since he stole it in the first place

its not the same

>since he stole it in the first place
Again, what?

Christ is a meme. I am gay and I don't give a fuck what he thinks of me.

Inb4 hell. You can't prove that is even real you just want to subjugate me to preserve your heteronormative hegemony.

Thanks Gd laws are made by reason not religion nowadays.

Galatians 5:2-11 ESV

Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love. ...

1 Corinthians 7:19 ESV

For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of God.

Romans 2:25-29 ESV

For circumcision indeed is of value if you obey the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision becomes uncircumcision. So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? Then he who is physically uncircumcised but keeps the law will condemn you who have the written code and circumcision but break the law. For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.

Sorry but your parents are wrong

But don't worry because it really doesn't matter anyway