Is anyone else proud of how great of a friend to israel Donald Trump is?

Is anyone else proud of how great of a friend to israel Donald Trump is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqkIQn-i7xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God dam what a fucking traitor this guy is

>he actually said that

Time for day of rope

This thread just seems random. It's like me saying:

>No one here is willing to admit any of Trump's flaws, including his cuckiness to Israel and how small his penis is and how every time he wipes his fingers across his sweaty taint and sticks his fingers in his wife's nose she vomits and blogs about it and his aides delete it because they don't want her talking about how smelly his butthole is?

There's nothing to talk about here. Trump likes Israel? Please. Prove it. You can't. You can't explain that. You guys are falling back so hard that you're now resorting to kicking Bill O'Reilly off his pedostall.

>reddit spacing

>friend
He's colluding with Mossad. He needs to recuse himself from the Presidency immediately.

I tried to warn pol he was a fraud but nooooo. At least I get to be validated that I know better than this board

>Trump likes Israel? Please. Prove it. You can't.

>reddit posting

The one good thing that came from it is we haven't heard a fucking peep about Palestine, muh illegal settlements, muh infitada, etc.

I think they get the very real sense that they are in a very lonely place right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqkIQn-i7xs
D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L

Classic jewing is so classic that i cant read it without thinking its fake. Is it fake?

aaaaaaand- another butthurt moron that Trump isnt a fan of murdering muzzies.

here's the story:
Trump is an admirer of success, and jews are an unprecedented version of it.

There is literally no strategic reason to ally with the enemies of Israel.

The Holocaust happened.

No one respects you faggots.

Actually america owes israel nothing. The nect democrat who.gets into office will move closer to Iran.
I dont want Israel.wiped out but we shouldnt defend or supply it. Israel should learn to work with enemies or get wiped out either r way it isnt americas business. The nation should jave never been created and being allied to Israel is lole being chained to a dead man

>Please. Prove it. You can't.

Globalist = Control the globe

To the gulag with you

Imagine being this delusional

>The Holocaust happened.

lol good luck developing tech without israel

But he's right, technically all of us Americans are globalists.

Its OUR tax dollars literally supporting the entire planet through trade and "relief".

How can you not call yourself a globalist when America controls the rest of the world?

Pretty sure we developed technology beforw Israel existed.
They can continue to develop it but we dont beed to defend them. If they didnt have us protecting them theu woild be more cordial to surrounding nations.

>Globalist = Control the globe
>To the gulag with you
>lol good luck developing tech without israel
The tech the US sells to them? which they sell on to china?
>Its OUR tax dollars literally supporting the entire planet through trade and "relief".
God bless America, the bringers of peace and prosperity

> does nothing with his life
> predicting the end of a 5000 Y.O. unbelievable nation

Israel has ended several times actually.
It will again because without america defending Israel it cannot survive. I dont care

>cuckposting
Do you have more pics of based black men?

reminder: in 1948. when 5 muslim nations attacked the newly established Israel, the USA declared an embargo on Israel.

reminder #2: while america has sent soldiers to defend the whole world, never have they sent a single soldier to defend israel in a war, and we had a few.

israel will prevail, my misinformed brother. we are here before you.

Thats bullshit. You fought with qeapons we gave you and in Round 2 you survived because we stepped in. We supply your air force with planes and bombs and your child murdering soldiers with tlbullets. We give you billions a year in aid.
I dont want Israel to be destroyed iti s just noneof my business if it is or isnt.
I dont want anyone to die but if the arabs killed you all it wouldnt really matter to me

no, no, no, and no. you are misinformed.

and when the arabs will kill you, i wouldnt mind.

Good we are even. What happens in or to either of our nations is none of pur concern.
I dont care Israel is running an apartheid state and illegally constructing settlements. I dont care your soldiers are baby murdering bullies.
I care pur tax dollars are being spent and like you said ypurself ypu can defend yoursellf all alone so no reason for us to be there in the first place.

Iranian here. Even if the theocracy goes, the next government will work to dismantle your country. I don't particularly care about the conflict myself but your government is universally despised in Iran for what you did to the Palestinians. At some point the other arab governments will flip and all eyes will be looking at Israel once again.

Israel isn't sustainable in the long term, that's the truth of it. Your country's arrogance will be your downfall just as it was every time beforehand.

This 1000000000%

>Trump bowed down to Globalists and lobbyists
>Ended up towing the exact same line as every Republican president
>Will probably continue to blow hot smoke, but without rocking the boat too much.

The dream is over, what a shame.

I'm still glad he got in over Hillary. Everyone knew she was a shill, she didn't even hide it. At least with Trump there was some sort of chance. It was worth the gamble, but the gamble didn't pay off.

I would much be allied to Iran than Israel.and Sahdi Arabia. I dont know if Israel or Saudi Arabia will go first but the downfall of one will hasten the other. I dont feel SA has 5 years left.

>It was worth the gamble, but the gamble didn't pay off.
This, there was never anything to lose. This battle was lost long before any of us were born. The ride never ends

Same. You guys are idiots.

DELET DIS!!

>5000 years old
>was founded in 1940s
>your people come from east europe
>whats it like to steal your land from the Palestinians who rightfully own it