/pol btfo

/pol btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstuffshow.com/blogs/good-question-why-dont-people-ride-zebras.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've had this debate 30 times before. Good debate though.

shit book

Literally BTFO by ESTABLISHED science and evolutionary biology, which of course is too much for the /lit/ majors and flat earthers that populate this board.

all proven wrong
/thread

Should I read this? I am literally thinking of purchasing a political book and I have never done such a crazy thing in my life.

Flawed premise, thoroughly debunked. Still a good thought exercise for those "coming around".

sage for b8 thread, suck my dick mods

Diamond is actually an historian.

>Jared Diamond

lol.

>ESTABLISHED science

There is no such thing as 'established science', imbecile.

Spoken like a true social science student. Of course there is established science, what do you think your cells are made of? God-juice?

Fucking moron.

Diamond's a biologist

>manridingdomesticatedzebra.png

Jared (((Diamond))) BTFO

Suck an AIDS dick and die faggot

Even women can do it and niggers couldnt

Why doesn't this image settle the debate that niggers could have domesticated at least some of the animals.

I found it funny when crash course did a thing refuting it by calling it racist.

>Established science
>anthropologist

Wrong. Diamond is the hardest metal.

>diamond
>metal

God damn it Marie.

>mfw I used this shit as source in an essay for school and the liberal faggot of a teacher accepted it and gave me a good grade for it
To defeat the jew you must become the jew.

C'mon man, you're embarrassing yourself. Reload and find some more original trolling material ffs. I'm assuming you're from Alabama.

Debunked 1000 times

Even Tumblr debunked this book, but I understand, this book helps you sleep at night.

This book kills Pepe-posting Nazis.

read it and then read all the critique about it

A book about civilization written by a Jew? I'm sure its going to be completely objective with no commie "equality" agenda to push!

You could probably pirate it lmao, dont waste your money on this shit

Haven't read it, but isn't the main point that climate has been the primary influence of what makes civilizations successful? I mean human evolution is dictated by environment, which is why nogs have characteristics better suited to living in african climates than yuro climates.

>(((Jared Diamond)))
>literally starts off with an a priori theory and then works backwards cherrypicking data points that fit his bullshit.

having never seen this before, can someone give me a quick rundown?

>trying to overturn race realism
it's settled science.

Whites are only successful because Europe had good resources. This dude basically tries to say that life is just a game of Civilization and the only thing that matters is whether you have a favorable starting position on the map.

High counter logic:

>I guess diseases wipe out 90% of populations
>we only found 10 mil natives
>must have been 100 million originally

Look up some David Henige.

Came here to post this.

And all those genetics don't mean anything, I guess.

Really, the race to civilization was won by the first guys to pork a neanderthal woman.

That is literally 100% true how can you disprove that? First civilizations were not in europe but parts of Asia, specifically modern day Pakistan and Iraq because they were extremely arable land. Europe with its cold and snow was not as good back in the day until other crops were used.

Later during the industrial revolution, Britain lucked the fuck out and had massive coal deposits close to urbanized cities which allowed them to industrialize so fast. There is a reason that other white countries didn't catch up to Britain until recently (or never at all) and it ain't because We Wiz Aryans n Shjet.

Saudi's lucked out with Oil and Russians lucked out with NatGas. The IQ meme is just that, a fucking meme. Don't fall for it.

I own a copy just to trick liberals so I can lure them into my apartment for forced redpilling.

>buying books
libgen exists

brainstuffshow.com/blogs/good-question-why-dont-people-ride-zebras.htm

>Europeans are better because of luck
>nobody else could have domesticated animals or got sick a bunch like white people

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

>reading from a screen

Goodbye vision

Protip: while listening to the audiobook take a sip of beer every time Jared says the phrase "food production". It's a fun game/assisted suicide method.

look at all those smudged, blurry words

>Blacks have more fast twitch muscle fibers, but whites cant have more neurons, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Fuck you. The last time I did a drinking game, it was the Dragonforce drinking game. Had to drink every time they said "steel", "fire", "pain", or "so far away". I nearly passed out within twenty or so minutes.

Um...sweetie, Diamond is made from Carbon, which isn't a metal.

Show me one paper where whites have more neurons. Also. Whites have more slow twitch muscle fibers and that's why they do better in long distance running and super heavy weight lifting, generally.

And even then, it's not like they're so terribly different. It's just a General and slight advantage in either direction.

How? It explains why and how white europeans became the best.

Ah, the radical notion that a land full of stupid lazy niggers doesn't suck because it's full of stupid lazy niggers, but because Europeans had life on easy mode.

>Europe went though a fucking ice age while Africa was a food forest full of slow easy to hunt megafauna

Hmm..

Summary of the book: niggers are your equal goy so mix with them and blend your race out of existence.

>because running from bush to bush doesn't allow you time enough to sit and think how to make things better

This.
I love the whole disease argument the most.
Yea, it was the flu that conquered civilizations, not bringing a spear and bow to a musket and armour fight.

Metallica are the hardest m8

Says race doesn't exist...

...Says DNA advances will be great because Isreal will be able to determine with 100% accurately who is really Jewish for immigration policy.

Just so you know, Diamond spends the prologue of Guns, Germs, and Steel talking about his time in New Guinea living with the natives.

He asserts that those natives (who howl at the moon, rub mud on wounds, and die at 35) are superior to those in urban populations.

That's all you really need to know about that Kike hack.

You don't even need to open the book if you're redpilled on the JQ. The name (((Diamond))) should be enough to tell you it isn't worth the paper its printed on.

>germs

>200 years before germ theory

So, I know you guys are fairly new. How do you guys like Sup Forums?

no, that's dragonforce. newfag

Lmao thanks for the tip. Another fucking primitive superiorist.

You can literally selectively breed to gain the traits that zebras lack. These fucking retards must think that wild horses 6,000 years ago were just like they are today.

What is so wrong with this book?

wow, so like, we must be like different species huh

It doesn't line up with /pol's circlejerking of 'muh superiority'.

There's ano obvious bias Here, but the fact is, it had original and thought out ideas and was overrated by people who thought they could use it to finally destroy white supremacists and end racism.

Diamond's theories are much better than Sup Forumss which just involve calling someone a nigger and posting the same pictures from stormfront.org.

Still though, far from perfect. The mystery for as to why our races and cultures are so unbalanced is much more complex.

You'd have a bunch of shills back in the day pop up and hurr tame =/= domesticated BTFO muh anecdotal pictures

Hmmm... Might have to pick it up after I buy "Guns of the South" and the first Age of Sigmar: Realmgate War novel.

Problem, Jared Diamond?

They wouldn't be wrong. One of the arguments is how when europeans tried to raise cattle and farm in Africa, they were dying while the Africans were farming.

Having a Zebra which was obviously captured with modern methods is not domestication. Why didn't white people domesticate bears in the past if Japanese people and Chinese people can get them to do tricks today!

What's wrong with White supremacism in white countries? Do you filthy jewish vermin care about Chinese supremacism in China, Hindu supremacism in India or Black supremacism in South Africa?

Yes because horses were domesticated willingly and subserviently only in Europe and Asian but conveniently not in Africa.

They walked to whitey bridle in hand, those privileged fucks.

Don't pick up that fucking book. Watch the documentary from history.

He talks about this. Makes me think you didn't even look at the text. Africans domesticated animals. Abos and New Zealand region natives did not. That is the region where most of Africa's development, culture, languages, kingdoms, etc Came from. In fact, white settlers couldn't hack it in the same region for a long time. Technology superceded whites living in that area successfully.

For some animals it's so difficult that it's effectively impossible. Case in point- to date the Zebra still has not been domesticated.

Do you know how to get them to fuck in captivity? Because if you do tell someone.

America is not a white country. We've decided not to be obviously, by mixing and marching. Start the race war if you want your peas and potatoes to start mashing. This wasn't some Jewish trick. We employed every race that we said doesn't belong here. Europe should remain preserved though.
It wasn't easy for whites either. Domestication was everywhere, when natives found horses they found a way to domesticate them themselves.

>use fly as cop out for low innovation/intelligence
>only occupies 1/4th of landmass at best
>entire continent receives a pass for doing fuck all because some lived in Congo w/flies and were too stupid too move away from KANG unmaking flies.

Really made me think.

>dude fucking horses are all the same just tame them dumb niggers
>humans are all different.

Pick one.

The only answer is that humans and other animals are different. Just not in some way where whites are superior in every aspect like you stotmfags think.

>America is not a white country.

It was founded as a white country, by and for white European men.

>We've decided not to be obviously, by mixing and marching.

Oh yeah, I'm sure there was a national referendum for unlimited third world immigration in 1965.

You act like its nuclear physics. Its literally benis in bagina :DD

The Russians just domesticated foxes. These days you could use a turkey baster. Kill all the uppity ones, repeat.

Purchase Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War

Why didn't white people handle it?

>/pol
Back to plebbit you go !

muh Europe is long, Africa is tall.

((Diamond))

Things change. We claimed to accept everyone. We do now. Better off that way in my opinion.

>mass third world immigration.

Most people here were brought here or their ancestors lived here long before the land became america.

Wow, I didn't know Somalians has thousands of ancestors in Maine and Minnesota before the 1990s.

>all humans are the same in innate intelligence and disposition
>some horses are innately stupid and violent

wtf u some kind of equine supremecist

>Somalians are a majority in america now.

Why did black people not move to areas not infested by KANG unmaking flies?

No you dumb cunt. Learn to read. My argument was that obviously humans and animal races are different. Just noy the propaganda level different you believe.

They did k. They left those areas. They settled away from them.

>The College Board and the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education is propaganda

Really made me think. No ebonics section? Algebra is racist?

It made it a lot easier but yeah, without the hands to physically conquer it wouldn't have happened.

Did you learn algebra in the hood? Do you really think a test that requires for most people school attendance to learn the concepts of is the Omega and complete answer to racial differences?

Yes so surely that meant they were absolved from ever having to develop next to fucking anything, because they may have had to move from flies once.

>200k+ household
>WE WUZ BOYS IN DA HOOD IN SHIET
K household kentucky white trash
>same score

Really made me think

Europeans had superior cultures and economies because they lasted. I know you want to say 'the niggers just destroyed theirs.' But it's not true. They have their own culture in Africa. They aren't all mongrels who kill and Rape. Not even most of them. That's the only proof needed to dissolve your retarded "violent stupid niggers." Propaganda. If they were exceptions you wouldn't see them everywhere