How well are you prepared for a potential economic collapse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A hell of a lot better than you if pic related is anything to go by.

>the flag knows

Are you hoarding old federal reserve $1 and $2 notes, and if so why? The look different that current issue bills but I can't magnify the picture enough to see clearly.

The $2 bills may be useless since so few people have seen one they may assume they are fake.

you're crazy. think of all the bullets he can buy.

>how well are you prepared for a potential economic collapse Sup Forums?

Extremely prepared.

Paper Currency and even coins will be worthless in a Hyper-Inflation type crash.

Guns, Ammo, and essentials will be invaluable,

Along with some type of actual skill like a trade, or hunting.

The pic shows bricks of worthless currency kids are playing with during the Weimar Republic period in Germany.

Fine. Cost of a bullet is now 1 round per 1 ounce of silver.

bullion and paper currency will be useless.

All that matters is land, guns to defend it, and peasants to work the land.

bitch please and thank you, bullets will dictate the cost of your shiny trinkets. there will be no bartering, this isn't fallout.

>so few people have seen them
u wot
are you like 15?

>economic collapse
>has paper money

lmao what kind of retard are you

You're not prepared at all, you just have a room full of worthless paper. Do you even know what "economic collapse" even means?

It'll be 1 round per 1 ounce only after I've fucked their wife / girlfriend / sister etc as well. Otherwise, a few ounces up to 10 ounces for a single round, which I presume they'll use to blow their brains out with the gun they won't have, unless they want to drop 1000 ounces on some shitty single shot break barrel

You cant eat bullets; you need Fucktons of TOP ramen and multivitamins

>ramen
lel no, unless you want to get fucked up. Just buy rice / lentils / split peas / beans / etc and store it right. Multivitamins a good idea tho. & water filtration equipment, this is vital.

Yep.

I've seen exactly one $2 bill in the last 20 years, in came as an incentive to complete a survey I received in the mail.

In a barter situation, you can't waste time convincing someone to trust you.

The worthless paper is sitting on tens of thousand's of dollars of silver and gold.

Hope OP has as much food - silver coins taste terrible.

Literally nothing matters in an economic collapse except boolits

>you need Fucktons of TOP ramen
which has virtually no nutritional value. It's bleached white flour and nothing else

Someone will find you one day and crush you like the little bug that you are. Enjoy your little gun and your little dick while you can, faggot.

nogunz detected

Silver and gold is worthless in economic collapse

>boolits
Food is nice, too.

>just one gun
You sound unprepared lad

Jesus you fucks would LOVE operatorchan.

>meaningless pieces of paper having any use in an economic collapse
better revoke those gun laws canacucks because there isnt anything that is going to save you when SHTF

People, not guns are the strenght
Yugoslavian civil war is full of instances when one armed caved in family is overrun by gangs of 20-30 people.

I hope I'm among the first victims.

I have three tons of sugar stored in my sauna. The kikes won't know what hit 'em.

>Paper Currency and even coins will be worthless

Gold and silver bullion coins were quite useful back then.

>1 post by this ID
>posts fiat currency for economic collapse

Sounds like a slide thread to me.

this many

Why?

>prepping for ECONOMIC collapse
>hoarding money

As well as anyone who's not in high political, military, mafia, or similar positions, that is to say not at all.

ONLY IN FUCKING FINLAND PEOPLE HAVE 3 TONS OF FUCKING SUGAR. What the fucking hell

bring it.

Hmmm

It's so cold you don't need to worry about ants.

FINLAND!

The absurdity of this post made me spit on my screen irl

>how well are you prepared for a potential economic collapse Sup Forums?
I have knowledge and experience working in farming, house building, carpentry and plumbing, also software development but I doubt it will be much appreciated after the collapse.

(You)

>new fags won't know that's an old reference

>expecting to hear the commies with ear protection

What you guys misunderstand is that precious metals are a based currency. I was taught at an early age that all currencies devalue against it, some worse than others.

THat photo gives my coin collector side a huge hardon and a major bout of jealousy. I doubt its yours OP, but if it is...well done.

>Balvenie

Patrician taste, my friend. Have you tried either their double wood or Caribbean cask? They're very nice.

One day I'm going to spring for a Bourke of their 21 year old Port Wood....

Fucking kekked

Looool, where'd you get that shieet? Fort Knox?

*bottle, not Bourke (whatever the fuck that is)

Trade all of that for guns & ammo, cigerettes, and alcohol.

Your fiat money and precious metals will be worthless.

Also, if you dont have a fresh water source youre fucked.

Good goyim, hoard silver and gold instead of food and weapons.

Lol, not even one pellet gun for hunting small game.

post a photo from another angle as proof that this is really you

Fuck man you're going to be rich in the collapse. Now all you need is a nice collection of coffee and toilet paper and you will be set for life.

>money autist

You're jewish, aren't you?

That's brutal.

what will weapons do? at the start of the collapse, police will just reference their gun registry, go door to door and confiscate the weapons, then give them to criminals

You're an intense hoarder.
Good show

i have a couple bottle caps laying around n shit

I have a property located 15 miles away from the nearest town (~20k people) and 40 miles away from the nearest city (~2 million).

It's in a very secluded and defensible area, and has a basement that rests against the side of a mountain. I'm planning to eventually dig it in deeper and make it into an airtight bunker room, just for shit and giggles.

Holy shit, that was a long but satisfying read.

and that's how you get ants

>in America, first you get the sugar, than you get the money, than you get the women

n-nani?

>police will just reference their gun registry
Most of our guns are not registered
>go door to door and confiscate the weapons
You better send more than cops cuz thats how we get more weapons and equipped vehicles with cool flashy lights.

You don't need all that shiny shit. It won't help you survive. Weapons and people you can trust will.

if SHTF I would rather have a 1000 bic lighters than all the silver in this room.

>it's a 'Sup Forums has good taste' thread.

Good shit, Sup Forums. I'm proud.

For a true "economic collapse" if you don't have a pussy you have nothing of value to trade.

guns are for BOYS, bows are for MEN

>boi pussy

Sweet black assault bow

well i live in the suburbs and i cant get a gun so if anyone breaks into my house the bow and arrow is my weapon of choice

desu if someone broke into my house with a real gun and i killed them with the bow i would probs get multiple years in jail, even more if they were an (((african youth)))

Get woke like these folk
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123282716#bottom

I'm gonna need a quick rundown.

I have 80lbs of rice and beans but other than that I'm fucked.

Whatever I bet I take at least a dozen niggers with me.

>The second I recognize that reference
Made me chuckle in public, christ.
You magnificent bastard.

I hope you have at least a few thousand rounds in the background somewhere

>not having dried sundries and enough potable water to last 2 months

gl with your useless currencey

Literally a childrens bow. Cant be over 40lbs

>4
Gun registry in US only on fucking TV

That's all you got what are you a poor fag?

Nice kindle you have there but you're still gonna have to go out and cut some wood for a longer burning fire

i don't own a gun but how does the ability to protect yourself from people with guns diminish your chances of survival?

A pound of gold can weigh far less then a pound of bread.

None of you faggots are hording nonperishable food, medicine, or proper waste/water recycling systems. This is concern #1. Concern number #2 is weapons/artillery for defending from marauders and government/military types when shit hits the fan.