Poland refuses to pass law giving back land to Jews

A think tank that monitors Holocaust restitution issues reported that Poland is the only European Union nation that does not comply with an international understanding allowing for the return of Jewish property seized during World War II.

The report by the European Shoah Legacy Institute notes that the countries of Western Europe developed legislation after the war that regulated the return of Jewish property.

The Polish government has refused to pass a law which would ease the process.

forward.com/fast-forward/370300/report-poland-only-eu-country-without-law-returning-jewish-property/

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20170428-macron-pledges-sanctions-against-poland-elected
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP

fucking goyim

Tfw we are outjewing the jews. Can't wait for those articles about polish antisemitism and 6 gorillions innocent jews gased by Poles in polish death camps :^)

With what that Lithuanian user was saying earlier about all the related scams, who can blame Poland?

MAGNA POLONIA
A
G
N
A

Macron just called for sanctions against us and overthrowing our government lol.

france24.com/en/20170428-macron-pledges-sanctions-against-poland-elected

Wow fuck this guy. I'm sure Trump will defend you.

Krakow was jewish, hand it over goyim.

xDDDDDDDDDDD
He is fucking insane, but what we can expect from the man who takes rotschild's dick up his ass

We need to get Trump to recognize Poland and what it has done to save itself.

(((Trump)))
No thanks.

Also disregard "this week" it was a while ago, but happens every year I think

lol "centrist"

AND THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

>TFW want to move to Poland but probably wouldn't be able to learn language and probably don't have needed skills there because I work at an investment bank

(((investment bank)))

>trump
>going against the Jew

As long as OP doesn't come up, I suspect you'll be on his good side. He hates the EU and Muslims.

Article didn't mention OP at all. It's a false connection. It's about the EU being a bunch of faggots and Muslims.

I'm going for university, because I already have a Polish citizenship :D It's a hard language to learn, I can read and understand way more than I could write

We're full anyway, jew
I'm on whatever side which wants to destroy am*rica

Holy crap. Is this why (((they))) made so many "dumb Polack" jokes?

Consider there are no forms of labor in the United States where you are safer from cheaper foreign competition taking your job. There are only degrees of separation from the foreign hordes, and I tried to get as far away as possible.

Europe loves getting Poles to give away their shit.

Germany needs to drain their own treasury to give Poland reparations.

I'm one of ((them)) and have a Polish fiancée.

From the article:
>failed to establish a comprehensive private property restitution regime for property taken either during the Holocaust or Communist eras.

It's not just us that get screwed by this, it also applies to formerly wealthy Poles like some of my fiancée's family.

Hmmm how does one immigrate to Poland? Seriously asking if the refugees come here.

WTF ? I love Polska now !

If Germany paid us reparations in the normal way, western Europe wouldn't be culturally enriched by our """elites""" abroad. That's what you get for trying to outjew the jew.
They made them because Poles in america during mass migrations were reckognizins jews thanks to their noses and americans didn't want to hire them.

Is the EU an empire? Why does France care about the domestic policies of Poland?

kill yourself kike

POLAND NOO!

If Poland gives land back to the Jews, does the Poles need to give land back to the Germans and Belarus and the Ukraine land back to the Poles?

so the Ukranians don't count as refugees?

Is it difficult to immigrate to Poland ? And would a Polish girl let a Canadian put it in their pooper ? (Asking for a friend)

Based Polska

They are white, of course not.

I would like to see former nazi families reparations

Go to jewsa instead.

Ukrainians were Polish subjects for hundreds of years.

You can take our lives, but don't take our shekels.

So Macron is (((their))) guy, good to know. Let's see what the cucked French do

They will vote for heam obviously. They prefer safe centrist than some extremely right-wing whore

Macron supports open borders, right?
I do hope that includes open borders for Israel. They can help so many peaceful muslims

he does

Poland made Jesus their king, right?

Does that mean anyone moving there has to swear allegiance to Jesus?
Has it worked its way into immigration somehow?

It was more symbol than legalistic.

>Poland refuses to pass law giving (((back))) land to Jews
>Macron just called for sanctions against us and overthrowing our governmen