BAMN and NAMBLA, BFFs

I wish I were kidding.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

>“The Revolutionary Workers League is a Trotskyist organization of which I’m a member,” Luke Massie, one of BAMN’s founders told the Michigan Daily in 2001. “We are proud to have played a part in a whole lot of struggles and to have played a role in the founding of BAMN.”

>NAMBLA’s November-December 1991 bulletin, reviewed by TheDC, described at one of its conferences the “participation of Revolutionary Workers League, a Trotskyite group centered in the Detroit area. RWL is supportive of gay rights in general and NAMBLA in particular.” The journal contained details of the organization’s conferences and activities, as well as detailed, erotic stories about naked young boys.

Read the whole thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/incredible-testimony-former-bamn-member-describing-evil-6028016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They deserve every beating they get.

>Mfw this whole thing is connected to Pizza Gate
Just how deep does this rabbit hole go?

Basic Gestalt, quick rundown:

BAMN is connected to NAMBLA through a radical Lefty organization called the Revolutionary Workers League. There are personnel associated with all three of these groups.

>Driver’s former law partner, Eileen Scheff — who has represented BAMN on multiple occasions, including at the Supreme Court — has been a self-described “member of NAMBLA.” The bulletin identified Scheff as an RWL member.

>There's no such thing as the slippery slo--

She's a jew right?

BAMN kidnaps kids:
theralphretort.com/incredible-testimony-former-bamn-member-describing-evil-6028016/

>Additionally, Scheff has been identified as a founder of BAMN.

>Peter Schmidt, a senior writer for the Chronicle of Higher Education, wrote in a book for which Scheff was interviewed that she “helped found” BAMN, in addition to serving as its legal counsel. “Affirmative action was built by people taking direct militant action,” she told Schmidt, explaining BAMN’s riotous approach to activism.

>At a 1991 NAMBLA press conference, Scheff denounced the “witch-hunt” against pedophiles.

>“As an activist in the legal and political struggle for lesbian/gay rights and for freedom of sexual expression, I am here to support NAMBLA and to demand that the witch-hunt against it must be stopped,” Scheff said at the conference. “The media and police are targeting NAMBLA because it stands for the rights of young people to have consensual sex with whomever they want.”

Kind of amazed this hasn't been all over Sup Forums by now

Fugg

>NAMBLA

Now that's an organization I haven't heard from in a long, long time. Not since the days of old Sup Forums.

There are certainly a number of jews including rabbi's with the name Scheff. I haven't looked into her yet though. The particulars of this are new to me.

DELET THIS THREAD

North American Marlon Brando Look-alikes Association?

Put that kike on a spike!

>There's no such thing as the slippery slo--
>“I call on all progressive people in the lesbian/gay community, in the women’s movement, and in the community at large to defend NAMBLA and its right to advocate for consensual sex regardless of age, and to unite our forces to make a fight for the real solutions to sexual coercion and abuse,” Scheff said.

>Of course there is no connection between pedophilia and progressive polit-

What the fuck

>Donald
>Get the generator

I had a relative tell me fags used to fuck in the rest stops in Michigan. Never heard about them going innawoods but I guess /k/ had to start somewhere.

Pic related