Are mixed East Asian/White people the only acceptable race mix?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Spectrum_of_eye_color
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_hair_color#Natural_hair_colors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no they are literally the worst alongside jews

>intellect of an azn
>power hunger of a white
wtf have you created user!

Yes, they're the only one that might keep white traits and skin, this makes them the best by default. The hapa mental illness meme is pushed by salty incels on r/asianmasc. Racemixing is never good though

No, East Asians should retain their unique characteristics, identity and common culture too - and miscegenation is a threat to that.

>Hapa here
>140 IQ
>NEET
>Emotionally defective
>Want to kill my parents

No

Hapas need to be exterminated

Jesus fuck man, go see a therapist.

>east asians and white has best culture,civilization
>making worst race mix

why?

for the last time, no. fuck off.

sage

>Are mixed East Asian/White people the only acceptable race mix?
Yes, next question.

East Asian/White traps are goddess-tier.

>mixed race
>acceptable

Not all asian, especially Chinks, Vietnamese, Korean and all South East Asian are not human culture, they are barbaric so you should not mix.

Only Bhutanese, Mongolian, Tibetan, Japanese and some other culture are acceptable.

I like the girls. All the girls that especially catch my eye are hapas

race mixing is never acceptable

also we don't want a bunch of elliot rodgers running around

this. the issues with race mixing extend beyond just protecting our selves, ultimately we want to conserve others as well.

With that being said asian-white is the best combination if it is absolutely necessary.

Short answer - yes
Long answer - The kind of guys who go for east asians are normally the kind who where never capable of guiding their own women in the west. The children are thus messed up because their father was never a proper man to begin with. So they turn out with the mother having to pick up the slack. East Asian women are still women, if not guided by a man they do things poorly. If mixing was done between a western white man who was capable of guiding both his wife and children, then there would not be many problems. But strong guiding men among white males are slim pickings as it is. The new generation of men is even more feminine then the current one because the women having children reproduced with nu-males (due to being on birth control and altering their attraction prior to having kids and the alphas not being interested in having kids) Which means any capable white man should be sticking with his own women to increase the amount of whites before we go extinct

So yes, but also no because we need all the capable fathers reproducing with good quality white women. If you allow polygamy then also yes, but then you also risk your pure white children just breeding with mixed ones later down the road anyway and you're right back to risking the extinction of whites anyway.

Literally me. I can't walk into a crowded room without fantasizing about killing every person there

>traps are goddess tier
>I want to stick my dick in feminine men
>I am a faggot
>It's the hormones in the water turning the frogs gay, and the straight ones confused

>implying

Ignoring how Asian women who mix are usually self hating

>Implying women are capable of valuing themselves in the first place

Don't forget this feminist youtuber whore

East Asian cultures is similar to shitty condition as western civilizations. Our women mix because we let them, feminism is not foreign in east Asian nations despite the sterotype of that being so

Asian traps > Asian women

Ever thought about seeking help?

>Preferring men in any form over women
Stop being a faggot user, it's not healthy

Ever thought about not mixing

If for some reason you can't mate with a white female, then Japanese females are the only other reasonable choice in terms of Asians.

China females? No! Korean females? No! Any other Asian females? NO!

If it makes you feel better the entire Arab and Mestizo ethnic groups are hapas, as are most Americans. As are all South East Asians (except they are three way, with some negro mixed in normally)

Why would you stupid faggot
Those groups developed their culture over a course of centuries of being remnants of rape and are still fucked up
>As are all South East Asians (except they are three way, with some negro mixed in normally)
You're retarded

I agree with you, but not for the reasons you probably think. One must be capable of understanding the nature of women before they seek one though. Even the Asian women who come pretrained from their traditional house holds will go full feminist if you're not capable of guiding them. If you want to fix western women, fix western men. A tribes women are a reflection of their men

no one on here is even white why do you care

Do you niggers get paid to post this shit?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123282716#bottom

No

Lashing out at me or anyone else won't change your situation given to you via birth. Accept it and try to make the most of it

who is this semen demon?

I agree completely.

KYS chink you will never be accepted as a westerner

Was expecting a retarded rant but I agree.
I would add that it's probably less concerning for white Americans than Europeans considering how much more mixed we are to begin with

Very well said. Need this stuff said at the start of every thread talking about women tbqh.

True, if someone has brown eyes /dark hair, they're already mixed and shouldn't feel to bad about mixing further (as long as it's not with negros). I find it funny that those who're hapas complain considering their reproduction options are the majority of the global population. Very few pure breeds of any of the three groups exist. All Negros in the USA have some European admixture, just as most negros in Africa do post colonization. The original negros where probably much much stupider then the ones we see in the west or even more so then the ones that exist in Africa still.

I try to jump in on the women threads and do just that. It makes me sad because there is no reason to be upset about the nature of women anymore then the nature of a wolf being to eat the ship, it simply is. It's much easier to blame x than making conscious decision to change ourselves though. One of the reasons we have so many feminized men is because we have such massive obesity for example. Fat cells excrete estrogen, making obese men more feminine. According to the CDC over 70% of men over 21 classify as obese in the USA, just like over 60% of women of the same age group do. If all men realized they needed to change if they wanted women to, things could get better. But it's much easier to just get bitter and stew so change doesn't happen

>To eat the sheep

I noticed the Happa crap rev up about a 6-8 weeks ago. I think it is some sort of attempt at 4d chess. Its weak.

These SJWs dont even understand their own argument. The happas shoot up the place because their dad is a cuck and their mom is a self hating asian. The solution to that is to not be a beta father and have a nationalistic asian mom. The very two things that these shills thing are literarlilly hitler.

Truth

The only mixing being done will be by our women and Asian men because you are all such beta manchildren.

Another rice mixing shill kike thread?
/leftypol/ and kikes you have to go back to Le_Dahnald

>if someone has brown eyes /dark hair, they're already mixed
No. I've seen varg talk about this but it's the one thing I think he's entirely wrong on. Look at the Welsh for example who have plenty of brown hair brown (usually hazel eyes) people. They've been in britian alone for 10,000+ years and mainland Europe for even longer. Plenty of DNA studies on the topic as well.

>Very few pure breeds of any of the three groups exist.
Well the 3 main groups Asian African and European are too vauge. subgroups like Japanese or swedish they are pretty homogenous in their genetic history. I think it makes the white race thing a meme. I don't give much of shit about all whites, or the ones content with living in trailer parks. I just care about the group that's most like myself (impossible to find in this melting pot though).
And yeah you're right about American blacks. They were selectively bred into stronger people basically. Africans on average have a more slim frame and don't put on muscle as well.

Anyone against Asian-White race mixing is retarded. Combining the two God-tier races = big white penis + white leadership + Asian discipline/work-ethic.

It's the kind of thing that seems way better in theory than it is in reality. Personally out of all the hapas I've seen the negative memes are more true. Some you can't even tell they're half white and you feel bad for the white father.

Now if they all ended up like pic related I would probably agree with you

You're just a MUH DICK retard

Meant,

I didn't get it from Varg, I came to the conclusion years ago when I was studying human origins and genetics.

>Welsh
Welsh descend from Celts, Celts descend from Gauls, Gauls descend from Scythian, who descend from Iranians. White-Asian admixture occurred very early on in human history. Meanwhile the origin of Whites is traced back to modern day Denmark. The peoples of Scandinavia who went south into the Rhine, and further into the middle east, are seen as leaders of the oldest civilizations (depicted with blue eyes, with ivory/marble white skin).

>They've been in Britain alone for 10k years
Yes and no, the time frame of human history is exaggerated but that's another conversation

Keep in mind that redhair is a result of mixing itself, blonde+black hair = red hair, just like blue eyes + brown eyes = green eyes. All natural hair colors/eye colors occur on a spectrum between two points depending upon amount of admixture.

For visualization -
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Spectrum_of_eye_color
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_hair_color#Natural_hair_colors

>Are to vague
Not really, they're only vague because people don't realize just how mixed or how many groups resulting from mixture there really is. They want to blur the lines of what is one and the other to include themselves too. A good give away for negro admixture is the nose, a good give away for Asian is the eyes, for whites it's coloration of eyes and hair, as a few easier examples

>Japanese
Asian + White mixture, the original inhabitants of the islands where white (Ainu)

>Swedish
Swedish are and Danish are normally some of the purest whites that exist, but they are not free of some small amount of mixtures with Asians historically - and in the modern age even more so except now it includes negro admixture

>Asian + White mixture, the original inhabitants of the islands where white (Ainu)
literally WE WUZ crap

Being a quarter Asian is the real master race

>White race thing a meme
It makes white nationalism largely unrealistic because the majority of blood lines are mixed, and if they weren't before they will all be before long. If you're one who believes in the validity of telegony, the pure blood lines might of been long gone a while ago or even more so today too

>I just care about the group that's most like myself
That's really what it comes down to though isn't it? We're all looking for a tribe to belong to, our cultures where lost with the embrace of egalitarianism and now most don't even know how far back to go to find out who they are

>Muh dik
Oh user...

well actually if you just follow the equations, blonde hair + black hair = red hair, so it's likely that atlantis was a race of halfchinks

Your pic attached is a good example of what I mentioned in my other comment. The girl has yellow/greenish eyes from the blue/brown mix, and her right eye(our right, not her right) has more characteristically epicanthic fold of asian descent while her left eye (our left, not her left) has more white eyes

Only if the father is a successfully Asian and the mother is white.

>Literally we wuz
Sure I suppose so, I simply meant 'original inhabitants' in the sense of 'the oldest ones that got there' much the same way that the 'native Americans' are just Asians who got there/settled there first (they didn't, but the whites who did either got killed off or left) If you've ever seen a pure breed "native" they look just like tanned Asians, check out a side by side comparison of a pure breed "native" with a Chinese rice farmer for example

/thread

*plays wooden flute in tall grass*
WE WUZ KHANS

lol

>Welsh descend from Celts
Celts have never been a single genetic group. its more of a cultural term.
>Celts descend from Gauls, Gauls descend from Scythian, who descend from Iranians
alot of this is up in the air. its still being debated. the whole celt thing is based on archeological findings anyway.
>White-Asian admixture occurred very early on in human history
yea but not in mainland europe where some groups never received that mix. atleast not modern europeans and asians as we know them.
>Meanwhile the origin of Whites is traced back to modern day Denmark. The peoples of Scandinavia who went south into the Rhine, and further into the middle east, are seen as leaders of the oldest civilizations (depicted with blue eyes, with ivory/marble white skin).
yes you're right. but those were not the only whites in europe. people like those in the basque region were around possibly before that. they dont even use an indo european langauge. there were others like them that are now extinct but were in the same position. aquitanians, and some others in modern day france and britian. Celtic culture isnt actually the original culture in those regions. but the people may be. like i mentioned before alot of this is still unknown.
>Yes and no, the time frame of human history is exaggerated but that's another conversation
thats theory from genetic evidence. same type of people in britian then were in northern france 10k years ago, probably the same tribes. the welsh are nearly the same as the ones from back then unlike the english or scottish.
>Keep in mind that redhair is a result of mixing itself, blonde+black hair = red hair
ive never heard of black/blonde creating red hair. its a random mutation that created red hair. just like how blonde hair started.

More like

>autism and small dicks of asians
>superiority complex of whites