There are still people who only speak one language

there are still people who only speak one language...

Me

Proud polyglot-burger master race

how and what should i learn

English is the only language that matters.

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

These faggots /\

>tfw by knowing polish I can communicate with other 11 countries
Get on my level niggers

And then there are autists like me.

Only reason to learn a second language is to learn english so you can communicate outside the third world

Speaking of niggers, I can communicate with half of africa.

Not surprising since you are in an African country.

>there are still people who have sex with only one gender

What about the other half? And by Africa do you mean France, Germany and Sweden?

english is spoken in 17 countries
and portuguese 7
i can speak to ppl in 24 countries

>mfw

The other half speaks nignogs, portuguese, and stuff like that.

And no I'm talking OldAfrica not NuAfrica.

English should be exluded, almost everyone who isn;t illiteral speaks it.

/thread

huh, I wont deny France is fucked,, get ready for a huge white French diaspora Amerilads and Canucks, cause in 50 years time most of us we'll be fleeing the country living it to commies and niggers. It's too late anyway.

Mastery of English
Afrikaans / Dutch
Mandarin Chinese
Spanish

Come at me, bros.

english, spanish and french will let you speak with virtually everyone on an entire hemisphere (fucking suriname)

How about a list?

Waroom jy Kwaad? Hue hue hue

>it's gonna take another 50 years for the cucked frogs to flee

French,, English,, Korean Russian, Illigaynon, some nignogs (in order of mastery, so yeah my russian is shit.).

fuck spanish
french and what else

>mfw the only people that speak more than 2 languages have to learn English because it is superior
Welcome to Sup Forums, now speak English you backward fags

Hoekom afrikaans?

English
Romanian
Spanish
French
Learning Russian and probably Hungarian since I will plan on making more trips to Eastern Europe after I graduate university in a few months

It's been theorized that we will have a French Muslim president in around 50 years, I imagine that's when the whites are gonna fuck off en masse. We're already, a lot of us are in britbong land and emigrating to Quebec. I dont want to leave because I love my country, but I guess I will have to eventually. I think I'll go live with my wife in Hungary or this kind of country, free from commies. I'm getting tired of this shit. Plus if I go to hungary I'd be rich af compared to the locals.