Do Blacks Really Destroy Neighborhoods?

So, most of us on Sup Forums believe - quite reasonably - that Blacks destroy neighborhoods. When Blacks move into a neighborhood, they bring crime, drugs, gang-violence, gun violence, mugging so on and so forth. Statistics show this to be true. But does anyone's personal experience conflict with this understanding? Does anyone live around Blacks?

My experience:

>Go to girlfriend's house
>Little Black child just playing in the alley
>Thinks look fine

>Go to the city
>Majority Black
>Crime
>Can't walk on streets at nights and even in daytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJVqOxApYZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZVChD-I5_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger lover!

Had to live in a nigger-hood in ohio for a short time. Blacks do not watch/raise their children. Once I saw a group of them standing on a car smacking powerlines with a broom.

I live in a small city in California. My neighborhood's a mix of everything, like two muslim families, two Chinese, four black, and then an even split of Mexican and white. Everyone gets along with everyone. The black family I'm friendliest with has a gorgeous garden and a dog that plays with mine all the time. I lived in NY for 15 years before and the blacks were just louder and more obnoxious there. I never saw them accost anyone but each other. Ever. I know there's videos of blacks harassing whites, but this has just been my experience.

The neighborhood used to be so nice until those damn whites moved in

Yes. I live right by Gary, Indiana, which is basically like Detroit 2.0. My immediate area is okay but it's a constant struggle to stay just 'okay'. As my city's demographics get less white and more black/hispanic, I've seen crime rise, mom n pop businesses move out due to niggers loving WalMart and robbing small stores, gangs start having turf wars, groups of blacks roam around at night acting like loud retards intimidating people, land value falls, and white people with money move out, which allows more nogging to move in. Its a vicious cycle. I remember when I was a kid, it was mostly white and streets were safe at all times of day.

70 percent of black kids are raised in single family households. black people ruin their own lives...

Wrong

single parent...

Yes, even rich blacks destroy the neighborhood, where they move in.

Said no one ever.

It's what I call the ghetto event horizon
If blacks rise above a certain percentage in anything that thing immediately turns to shit
This percentage is between 15 and 30
Anything after that is just overkill

Check out theses blacks

I lived in PG County in Maryland almost my whole life. I saw firsthand what they do and how they do it.

Step 1 : trash everywhere on the highway and roads
Step 2 : loud ghetto music cars all night
Step 3 : petty thefts in malls
Step 4 : house break-ins
Step 5 : robberies of stores
Step 6 : car thefts
Step 7 : carjackings
Step 8 : assaults and rapes
Step 9 : homicides
Step 10 : blacks blame everything on "white flight"

Moved the fuck out. As you can see, very very far away.

one is a novelty
two is a ghetto

i've lived in a majority non-white area for most of my life. back in the 90s it was majority black by a wide margin. there were huge problems with crime. over the past few decades the % of blacks in the area has dropped decently due to a natural disaster, rising property taxes and increased police presence. the crime has also dropped. weird huh?

a little story of days past, back when the natural disaster struck in the early 90s (hurricane), the army had to be called in to keep the peace and a curfew enforced because niggers would not stop nigging. my parents actually sent me away to go live with relatives. that's how bad it was.

as a kid i also had the privilege of being harassed by groups of blacks every time i walked down the street. even today if i bike down the bus way during the afternoon i'll occasionally have some african gentleman make some racial remark.

on vacation or did Trump get you?

Northern Indiana Bro reporting in.

Can confirm. niggers ruin place.
Just look at Lakeville Indiana. They were 100% white 10 years ago and now they have like 2-5% blacks and they have had a huge crime spike. South Bend Indiana was a nice place 40 years ago but the blacks are spreading out everywhere and ruining the city. We used to have red-lines which kept us safe but that is illegal now.

Left and right are pretty handsome doodz, something about men with long hair like that really pisses me off tho.

You're a bitch that's why

>Bad people bring crime

Are you tired of classifying people yet with your ignorant judgement?

>Do blacks really destroy neighborhoods?
Do Jews really control the media?

I can't say for sure but it sure is funny how when blacks move in and all the white people leave the area turns to complete shit

kek

stop leaving your chicken bones on the sidewalk, tyrone.

Women's sexual natures, Welfare systems, Genetics & Social Engineering do.

New KB:

Everyone here should just chill, find a /cpd/ thread, and listen to all the MALE BLACKS causing trouble in Chicago.

This might be liberal education talking, but I have had several experiences with blacks that haven't necessarily been negative.

DESU they're really easy to manipulate if you know the buttons to push, but some are smart. These ones are more or less equals to just not super smart people.

So, yeah, not all negative. Of course I live in a suburb so perhaps I'm sheltered from the "bad blacks."

Really there's two types. One is niggers and the other is blacks. Blacks come from Africa, Niggers have been here since the colonies. At least in America.

Is this true? Holy shit

This. I grew up in a lower-middle class predominately white neighborhood. The last few years I lived there, more groids started moving in. The children of the ones that did, were always causing trouble (stealing bikes, fights, vandalism, etc.) There was a completely feral nigglet at the end of my street whose family rented a house (which they completely destroyed, btw) that would sit outside and shout unintelligible ebonics at cars all day. He was 6-7 give or take and I don't even think they taught him to speak english

It's a difference between black's and niggers, and it's all about their """"culture""" and trying to be cool which causes the great cause in crime and such. I don't hate blacks, I hate blacks that act like niggers. Same goes for any other race.

Stop shooting up schools and churches kyle

Shouldn't you be at a Donald Trump march wasting your life?

In a free market society, a disadvantaged group that remains enclaved after being given equality of opportunity cannot ever escape poverty and violence. It must assimilate.

Most Americans are white. An assimilated black race would have mostly white friends, even if we each preferred to date of like color.

Put down the basketball, D'Jamal. Pick up a 2DS or a baseball bat. Use real words. You'll be surprised how racially accepting Majority America can be.

But stay the hell away from my daughter.

Any white person who lives in the industrial Midwest has heard the stories of white flight. It's true.
A white person raising their children in a majority black neighborhood and/or plurality black school district is committing child abuse. If a white parent is poor, move to your own kind in rural america, houses will be cheap, your child will have a chance for a decent upbringing still.

>As you can see, very very far away.

Yes!
/thread

Exactly this. I've seen this happen where I was living in multiple different parts of the US (moved three times to different states before I turned 18).

Places with an insignificant to low black population are usually well kept and crime is low. Similar places with a high black population relative to the national average population are noticeably less well kept and often appear to be lower income even though the area is virtually the same level of income. People might quickly try to call this racist oppression, but often these areas function in the same exact way as the other areas regarding the upkeep and development of everything else.

I've always wondered if it's all black people or just American blacks. I've met some Nigerian immigrants and although they had a strong accent they were hardworking and productive people who integrated well. They always dressed well and were polite people. When I went down to New York though, the blacks there acted like uncultured savages who had no manners.

Coal burner wearing a shirt with cunt written on it with her nigger at a kebab restaurant. Please kill me, Germany was once as great as its cars, now its a shithole. Need to preheat their ovens real quick before it's too late.

Its the gang mentality and the egotistical nature to constantly have to prove oneself to others that creates the destructive behaviour of blacks.

of course. especially when they just rent out houses/apartments and dont even own. no questions asked that when blacks come into a neighborhood crime rises.

Yes they do.

Part of my family has lived in the same neighborhood for 50+ years in Louisiana.
The house has had 3 generations lived in it. Over that time it went from a fully white neighborhood to a mostly black one.

You hear gunshots daily and see the police more than twice a day drive past. You can't leave your house for more than a day without the possibility of a robbery.

So the answer is yes blacks turn a good white neighborhood to a shit hole in a matter of 10 to 20 years.

Maybe it's not even American blacks. Maybe it's just Americans.

Just look at cities in America that were 100% white and look at them now and compare the crime stats.
Niggers FUCK UP everything they touch.

kek manlet in the middle. when will they learn?

Mississippi reporting in. Yes. They ruin almost everything they touch. Studies of IQ with regard to race were eye opening for me. Apparently around 70% of American blacks fall below the mean which makes since considering how around 30% of blacks are perfectly decent and get by just fine.

To be fair, most IQ studies show that white southerners score a bit lower than whites in the rest of the country. I accept this. I accept it because I have enough objective experience with other white southerners.

conservative educated blacks are ok, they mostly act like white, unlike niggers and muslims.

Middle row, third from left is (YOU)

You're a sheltered leaf. This is not the case.

DELETE THIS

I had to move from my place because the niggers that moved next door always ate fried fish in the morning and the smell was horrible.

Shouldn't you be at a B.L.M rally wasting your time and chimping out Daqaun ??

Where I live it is mostly hispanic people, a few blacks, some whites. It is not so horrible, but there is a lot of crime.

The thing is, most of the crime around here is from meth heads, which consists of a lot of white people.

For evidence do a quick search for "real news real fast" If you scroll through the news stories, any sense of white pride you may hold will slowly fade into oblivion as you realize that we as a specie suck.

I do go walking around at night sometimes, there usually is no one else outside other than homeless people, and they mostly leave me alone.

I'm not afraid, I am aware I could be killed, but the crime around here mostly revolves around friends and family killing one another.

I find that most of the white pride people, are pretty screwy in the head. Their huge ego must be getting in the way of their genetic superiority, and that is no lie. People who pride themselves on their race, usually don't have much else going for them.

>Do Blacks Really Destroy Neighborhoods?

Yes. The more blacks you have, the worse your neighborhood is.

Fucking revolting.
I just pray to God every night for a Fourth Reich.

Who's got queer pictures like that one you've posted
Are you a chic or a brown hatter

> cvicuck
Fuck off leaf. Back to Plebbit.

> Niggers in portugal
Fucking kikes and their satanic multikulti

I'm a guy who saved that picture because it's good workout motivation. Those dudes are like juiced as fuck though so it doesn't matter. Still one can dream.

Can confirm. I live in one of the biggest industrial wastelands in that area. Had to move to the suburbs to raise my children.

>But stay the hell away from my daughter.

You can't ask for this if you're willing to accept blacks as part of your society. Either they remain a segregated underclass or they go, one way or another.

> comparing drug junkie leftist hippie liberals to actual proud White Americans.
The only low-tier druggy Whites i've ever seen were libtard leftists like Commies and Antifa.

A nigger moved into my dorm at uni not long ago and completely fucked the apartment up. If one nigger is this bad I can't imagine what a group of them is like. Good thing I move out in a few days and he's gonna have to pay for all the repairs kek

Can you expand on manipulating the stupid ones?

African immigrants that come to the US and Canada are almost without exception from the educated upper class of their home countries. You'll never get an accurate notion of what the average black person is like from that particular immigrant population.

Look at France or Sweden if you want to know what typical Africans are like. They're no better than American blacks.

the fact that you have a photo of three very handsome half naked men saved with the title "MasterRace" tells me you might be a bit homo

Unfortunately, it would be nice if I could narrow it down to that. I've seen too many meth heads hanging their confederate flag to believe it is just liberals though, and seeing that I live in a predominately conservative area that is filled to the brim with drug addicts I know better.

Liberals are not any better, it is just the unfortunate reality of my location.

Perhaps blacks would behave nicer if, you know, they weren't constantly treated like shit by your society (and ours too, for that matter ).

no fake bullshit sarcasm and Sup Forums doubletalk for just a second here. i want to say something for real 100% serious

Sup Forums is a fucking piece of fucking rotten shit for not outright supporting this man, who is a legitimate fucking AMERICAN HERO who has been fighting the system for over 20 years, been arrested for his beliefs, famously filmed the bohemian grove rituals, and continues to fight the MOTHERFUCKING good fight still today.

> but he doesnt talk aboot muh jooos

yeah he has a syndicated radio program dumbass. do you know what sort of world you live in? do you know where your little movement would be without people like AJ to skirt around the issue and make the message more palatable to the masses? without a gateway drug (alt-lite) to lead others to the hard stuff (alt-RIGHT)? you would be up shits creek. you would have nothing. your little "movement" wouldn't even exist.

globalism does = judaism, at least for all practical purposes. stop globalism and you effectively castrate the jooish agenda. understand that in order to break through into the mainstream, you need to talk in fucking code. you have to avoid the banned words. you have to plant your message deep in kernels of truth for the public to unwrap themselves. that's how information proliferates in a repressive society.

alex jones - american fucking hero + literally fucking brilliant - period.

>their """"culture"""

You misspelled genetics.

100% extremely relevant video from just recently -> youtube.com/watch?v=CJVqOxApYZ0

Anyone who even questions this has never been around blacks with a population density of 20% upwards. They literally destroy absolutely everything in short order. The thing that always amazed me the most is that they will literally destroy the things that are helpful to them. Almost every other race gets the whole 'don't shit where you eat' but not blacks. Really though not all blacks are horrible but black culture has got to go as the good ones get ostracized by the majority if they don't go along with nigging which eventually destroys even them.

Why is this even a question? My parents live in a smallish town in a neighborhood for 20 years now. Niggers started to move and everyone else started to move out. Niggers moved in next door to a house with a pool.
>pool filters break
>niggers don't fix it
>still swim in that shit smelling swamp
>sell stolen cars from their front yard
>caught selling crack

This was a nice neighborhood everyone was white and lots of kids growing up. It happened over the course of 8-10 years but it get worse by the day. They don't care about their surroundings or their property. They'll have 20 people (All cousins and shit) living in the house all breaking the law in some way fucking shit up. Jews are still worse.

I buy my water filters from Target, I'm a horrible person.

forget to mention all the fucking pitbulls that appear out of nowhere without fences or leashes. I would have to walk from my car to the front holding my gun sometimes because niggers have niggers dogs. I could go on and on. Thankfully they are moving now.

I live in Milwaukee. Every time I'm at a light before or after a freeway onramp(and a fair number of normal intersections) there are nigs panhandling.

Went to the bar for a while on wednesday and didn't make it a block afterwards before a nig came up and asked for money for booze.

Had to go to walmart yesterday, one asked me for money on the way in.On the inside a niglet tried to sell me candy for one of their fake basketball fundraiser scams, got asked for money by a third nig on my way out as I walked past a group of them blaring rap music in a fucking walmart parking lot of all places.

I've started calling carpool lanes and bike lanes "nigger lanes" because the nigs always blow through the carpool lanes while driving alone and they treat bike lanes like just another car lane.

Just today I walked to the corner store and there was a nig inside her front door having a "conversation" with another one in her car no the street. Just screaming at each other. Neither one could be fucked to walk 20 feet and talk like normal humans.

I could go on and on and on. Moral of the story, they're loud, rude, violent and they make every area they're in worse, the more there are the worse it gets right up to the point where they just make a place a shitty ghetto.

>one nigger in my aparment complex of 16 units
>nice nigger but smokes weed erryday on the roof
>his ho/wife/bitch/baby momma moves in
>brings the niglet with
>nice nigger moves out, baby momma has boyfriends coming over
>running around making noise all hours of the night, dressed like a prostitute with boyfriends
>neighbor asks them to be quiet, gets knocked out by a "boyfriend"
>5 year old niglet is neglected and left outside the apartment to wander alone while baby momma does....whatever requires locked doors and privacy
>nigs gonna nog, loud fighting at night
was glad to move out

Dream of their hard cocks pulsating in your throat and throbbing in your ass.

>Doesn't buy his water filters from Alex Jones
DO YOU EVEN THE PETROLEUM WAR!?!?//!//?

The county where I grew up was fucking idyllic. It was almost completely white, with a small nigger community who kept to themselves and dindu nuffin. Very safe, friendly, and laid back atmosphere. Well now the nigger population has exploded, there are over 60 active gangs according to the sheriffs office, they have destroyed several neighborhoods with what I can only describe as zerg blight, and now the spics are flooding in because property values have plummeted as all the whites flee for their lives. Nowhere is safe because they fucking drive out to to the white enclaves to break into our cars, steal our mail, break into our houses if they think nobodys home, even do fucking home invasions in the middle of the night. There are no more good restaurants, no more nightlife, it's like a different fucking country. Fuck niggers.

This.

That pit bull is going to eat your face off

Good call, I second that motion

They behave worse, actually. They see it as weakness. Look at Sweden.

>The black family I'm friendliest with
Either you want to see them as the friendliest or they have something to prove, or you specifying them as black is racist.

>I lived in NY for 15 years before and the blacks
Black and poverty is synonymous (transitive property), partially because historical issues, genetics, mostly because they're fucking niggers (whites can be niggers too).

>I never saw them accost anyone but each other. Ever.
They literally see you as so pleb you're not on the radar.

pitbulls are great dogs, that's exactly why they are great fighting dogs. You can train them too infinite because all they want to do is please you, they have a bad rap because they are machines that loose their fucking mind when no "work" is involved... all working dogs do.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZVChD-I5_s

They need a defined setting.

what did I just watch?

These poor lads look famished.
Women their age prefer a bear mode man.

Anyone asking this question has never lived in proximity to any black neighbors. Stupid question as the answer should be quite obvious. Just drive through any black neighborhood.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic … There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

To deny statistical objective information is HARAM. That's what Sup Forums and user. is here for you fucking faggots.

That's a meaningless figure unless population density is accounted for. It makes perfect sense for the poorest white area in the country to have less crime than the richest black area in the country, if the poorest white has a population of 700 spread out over 17 miles and the richest black area has 20000 people packed into 3 miles.

At a certain point it's just a question of "Is there any-damn-body around to commit crimes against?"

A primitive man cannibalizing some shin bone meat whilst using another sub humans head as a table.

I live in NYC. Every day in the subway I have to see that they are literally non human monkeys.

KEK! Under rated!

found the fatty!

Have to agree with this. Blacks are good people. Niggers are degenerate.

>Canada
A nation built from plaid and jeans... doesn't know what a real man looks like, ey?

SAD.

>Moving to Mexico?? What an idiot, he should have moved to Cana- .....

>blacks
Go the fuck back to where you came from. Also, kys.

You're right, they're called niggers. We need to break the habit of self censorship.

whats up nola

What?

Say I don't want her dating Asians or Jews instead. I don't have a daughter, but I could see the most acceptable black being preferable to many Asians or Jews.

Assimilated doesn't require genetic mixing. It requires cultural and customary submission by the minority to the HISTORIC majority. Asian immigrants don't submit to whites as their superiors, but they DO submit to our customs and publicly championed value systems. Yet many of them manage to keep their ethnic cultural life in their church, home and neighborhood square.

Black Americans think anything good or worth doing makes you look like you're trying to "act white", which they culturally shame. Acting like the established national culture is a shameful thing to emulate, and then turning around and acting 10 times as degenerate, is much of the cause for the breakdown of the black family. For a short time, in the 1950s, blacks were within striking distance of actual equality through hard work and good judgment.

Non-hispanic whites now have kids out of wedlock more than blacks did in the 1950s. That's even though we now have cheap, accessible and shame-free abortion. Think about that shit.

Waiting for the kikes to try and say you are a shill for supporting the greatest and most pro-freedom patriot of a public figure this country has had since Thomas Paine.