Redpill me on anarcho-primitivism?

Is it distinguishable from being a luddite? Does anyone here actually reject most modern conveniences for the sake of their politics? I suppose you couldn't be posting on Sup Forums if you didn't use the internet altogether.

Do they have conventions or how do they organize?

youtu.be/i9TdoO2OVaA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE&t=436s
youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First of all I want to say that Primitive Technology is a great channel and I find the videos really enjoyable to watch, mostly because he doesn't talk.

That being said, the primitivist and "makerspace" movement are just shitty memes which were birthed from several stupid ideas.

Among these stupid ideas are """zombie apocalypse survival preparedness""" and general hipsterdom over traditional "artesanal" professions

That's one of the things I'd love to be part of.

An anarcho-primitivist community. In real life.

I love Primitive Technology's videos, it's so satisfying to watch.

>That's one of the things I'd love to be part of.
>israel
I think I speak for everyone when I say that we'd love you to be a part of this as well.
Why don't you get started on your new lifestyle by getting off the internet permanently.

Oh wow you're so original.

just watch his most recent video
took him weeks to build the most inefficient hydrolic pump in existence

bump

read ted kacynzki

anarcho-anything is degeneracy, if you want to live in a mud hut, go ahead, but fuck off with the anarcho shit.

>Weeks
It literally says on the description that it took him 2 days work 8 hours total

Anarcho primitivism.

It means the dissolution of civilisation. It's the desire to return humanity to the bosom of the four horsemen. Disease, warlords, famine, unclean water, agonising pain without anaesthesia, and all the other horrors of life without technology.

For a human to turn his back on technology, the raison d'ĂȘtre of his species, truly is insanity.

>2 weeks
"This was approximately 8 hours work over two days."

>When an aussie is not shitposting
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE&t=436s

Me abc tee-pee ax me?

Yep. I do this. I was NEET, so I could afford it (nothing). I had always been in the outdoors and it made me feel good. I got too much gear and got soft.
You just end up a pussy. See below for example.
If you can live with virtually nothing outdoors, you do vastly better with modern tools and technology. We have all the gear the old timers did not, but we lack their toughness.

>lying when his video description alone proves you wrong

this, read his manifesto. He btfo's anarcho-primitivism pretty hard.

Take the deep green pill and read Pentti Linkola, ecofascism is the way of the future

Have you tried Anarcho-SquatShitting?

His videos really make me want to take a crack at it myself, and I've got the land, but I can't be fucked to fight the mosquitoes.

Is it me or is this hammer useless?

Transhumanism might be a better way to alleviate suffering. Suffering is just a chemical reaction in the brain.

It's designed to be used with a deep bowl so you could put grain in it to be killed while you collect more. If you're living that primitive any sort of extra help and time saved is golden. It probably wouldn't kill the grain completely but it would give you a head start.

Mill grain not kill

youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI

You dont have to give up all modern stuff. Live like Varg.

He even said that the hammer is underpowered and built more as a proof of concept.

He might go back and built a stronger, better one later.

Sweet, he uploaded a new vid.