FBI returns Pt. 2 / Remove Jared Kushner /rkg/

Continued thread from >Basic gestalt
FBIAnon returned two days ago and gave us clues to keep looking into Lucent
Lucent is a technology company that used to operate from 666 Fifth Ave, same property Kushner sold.

Some user said their mother used to work for Lucent in Penn. and confirmed they laid down undersea communication channels Jared is connected with radical Zionist groups that believe in killing non-jew babies Lucent was involved with the genesis of Project Blue Beam
archive.is/tx0WN

>FBIAnon's thread from 2 days ago

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120377114/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-report-petraeus-working-behind-scenes-mcmaster-put-troops-ground-syria/
youtu.be/-YQcub2c4eI#t=04m14s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120251343/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120121562/#120125754
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was with the thread last night, any updates or weird happenings yet?

Bump

bump

Wasn't really fbi user

Was LARP spouting NYT/Wapo talking points

SAGE

a lot of very useful info in previous thread I highly suggest newcomers to read through the first thread.
One user in particular seemed to really have a grip on what's going on.

Wasn't fbianon desu.

And anon5 tier bullshit comes out. Nope and nope

I like how someone screen capped shareblue stating to go after Kushner and "he's a jew" Didn't you see the screen cap?

Let's try to stay focused on the information and worry less about the channels by which it arrives.

(Both "it was FBI user" and "it wasn't FBI user" are logical fallacies of either appeal to authority or attack the messenger.)

Not considering the validity of the source is another fallacy.

Also read the Kushner threads in the archives, some a couple of weeks old (started after (((their))) original plan of having the Syria bombing being Kushner's global-statesman debutante ball was such a debacle).

One such thread is here: The hardest part about much of what you might read about the Zionist cult of which Kushner will be the messiah is being able to even consider it possible. I recommend just reading along and seeing not whether something "makes sense" (which is limited by what one can accept as "sensible"), but whether certain things explain past and present events.

Let the analytical and predictive value of ideas determine what's "sensible."

Kushner's third son is the antichrist, his birth coincides perfectly with the star of Bethlehem.

I really hope not. That would mean at least another 20 years before things really go down.

I'd guess referencing the New Testament would appeal to the Christians the followers of Kushner want to convert.

That crowd does love their Biblical numerology.

I dunno, some days I feel like another 20 years to get our shit together would be helpful.

If we stop Kushner then all the neonatal numerology in the world won't matter.

Lucient was a Baby Bell cutout who worked on NSA tech back in the 80's. It, along with Nortel went bust in the tech crash as analog systems migrated to software controllers. Lucient sells technology solutions so the only logical business fraud would be if Lucient was selling restricted technology to dictatorships. Which was one thing Lucient was busted doing with a few MENA govt's in the late 90's.

I think 666 is a LARP herring. There is plenty of ways to run or launder money. Phony or overmarked renting is a very old method (it went out of style in the 1920's with Al Capone) and a high occupancy building like 666 is a dumb way to do that.

Jared was convicted of vote stuffing and illegal bundling. That should have been enough to disqualify him from a WH position and ATS clearance. You would need to go deep and review the structure or cutouts of his dad's real estate empire. I would wager the related issuer and related holdings are where the skeletons are buried.

He was even born on Easter...

Which I suspect was an induced delivery (but I can't so far find any confirmation either way).

They want all the "signs from God" to be in their favor before the killing begins.

Doesn't that make it illegitimate in a sense? Interfering with God's will?

Illegitimate to whom? To them the only measure of "God's will" is what money and power one can amass.

A revelatory and essential point in all this is learning that one's opponent isn't bound by the one's own mental shackles, childish nonsense like "morals" and "empathy."

If there is a God, is there potential he's a neutral actor?

Doesn't seem real. Think larp on latest thread. FbiAnon tones and writing style is different.

I remember from years ago hearing that Lucent was short for Lucifer Enterprises. Their symbol (I remember on a phone from work) was a red circle. Heard that represented a red dragon.

Lots of great posts in the last thread. Well worth a read

Let's keep making this Kushner General threads. Alot of the old ones have been scrubbed meaning we have pinpointed the problem.

Be proactive(Thank you OP) Make the General threads. Save and link old ones

If we stop Kushner we do are part and at least give ourselves, children or society at least another 20 years to really live

That wasn't FBIanon, that was a faggot larp'er.

The uestions were not answered in his format and he was talking..nay VOLUNTEERING information on stupid /x/-tier shit like MKULTRA and Project Bule-Beam.

FBI user has not posted here since the run up to the election. Everyone else was a fucking fraud playing make-believe for (You)s.

fucking idiots.

It wasn't FBIanon.

The previous thread is gold. Regardless of whose who, it's clear Kushner has been groomed to be a Zionist savior and fits every criteria for the antichrist/jewish messiah

>FBIAnon
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
WHAT HAPPENED MARCH 15?
NOTHING
FUCKING LARPER FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OUT YOUR SHIT PREDICTIONS NEVER COME TRUE

A happening was never predicted for march 15th.
It was just the date they started logging all posts and IPs and amassing evidence for the mass arrests.

>the mass arrests
Yes they are going to mass arrest Sup Forums users. We know.

Also what happened with your big plans for April 26th? Nothing, that's what.

I agree about it not being FBIAnon. He said the only 2 cabinet members still on Trumps side are Bannon and Mnuchin....Mnuchin of all people...a former Skull and Bones and market rigger from Goldman Sachs.

Second, why would the media still be going after Kushner? Apparently he is getting into some trouble over his business dealings recently and someone told him to "lawyer up" because it could get messy. Why would they go after him if he is the anti-christ or has anything to do with the anti-christ?

Better yet, why in the world would the Deep State be so opposed to a Trump presidency if it brings along Kushner with him? Wouldn't the Deep State know that Kushner would influence Trump?

Its all smoke and mirrors in my opinion. Trump is going to bring the Deep State down by crashing the current monetary system. There is a reason he idolizes Andrew Jackson. The only president to rid the US of the Fed and live.

Trump will be the next president to do so. Kushner is a red herring. I seriously do NOT think Trump is dumb enough to allow his son in law to lead him around by a leash.

>people still don't realize Trump is the anti-christ and the end of days will be upon us in less than a decade

Nonetheless, Kushner has dealings with Soros and a former Blackstone member helped him make Cadre.

Gematria is nonsense

God loves unconditionally, and always acts through all of us, even (((them))).

It's essential as we fight to recognize that (((they))) are also calling into existence the best within *us*, our Higher Selves.

"Foreground" and "background" don't exist independently. We all simultaneously create each other.

is this LARPing autists or real life?

WHEN YOU START A NEW THREAD

MAKE SURE AS OP YOU ARE NOT A FAGGOT

AND MAKE SURE TO DUMP ALL THE RELEVANT INFO FROM THE PREVIOUS THREADS

THIS WILL BE HELPFUL IN THE FUTURE TO SPEED UP ALL ANONS

AS THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD IT'S FINE

BUT AS MORE THREADS COME MORE INFO COMES THUS MAKING IT HARDER TO SCAVENGE THROUGH

DON'T INTENTIONALLY DISCOURAGE user'S BY SPAMMING 5 THREADS TO DIG THROUGH

DILIGENCE IS REQUIRED BUT ALSO ON OUR PART AS WELL

GOD SPEED LADS

I believe that Kushner and Ivanka are double agent "globalists". In order for Trump to beat the Deep State, he literally had to have his family BECOME part of it. Ivanka became a Jew even.

Remember, Trump was planning to be President for decades. He probably planned all of this years in advance so he could survive and bring the DS down.

Thought this was /ourguy/ Shkrelo

I like how they think they're achieving something when most of the time they're just talking to each other.

I will admit some red flags went off for me while reading the latest FBIanon thread.

1. The Marshall Islands flag

2. The mannerisms... it felt like a copycat. It felt somewhere in between FBIanon and Anon5

3. Pic related... after Shareblue raided the board after the Syrian airbase strike they were shilling Kushner hard. Also notice the "Shareblue ties to China" snippet pasted on there. That's from SourceAnon's findings in this article here:
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Remember that Trump has Neo-Cons and Obama holdovers in his midst. That Clinton tweet about bombing the airfield happened just moments before the actual bombing. That's no coincidence. If Clinton had the info leaked to her and she knew, then there is no doubt that Shareblue knew and was on standby to spam the board during the ensuing confusion. I won't lie; they were hitting the board pretty hard after that.

Also, check out the thread I had previously that went over a few things abot that day:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120377114/

>Billionaire Jew
>Not an (((illuminati))) mafioso

I have been suspecting this as well. Check out the archived thread I posted here: >McMaster’s friends in the media, as part of a broader strategy to increase McMaster’s power, have claimed Jared Kushner and Bannon had a major falling out. In fact Kushner and Bannon are united in their opposition to McMaster’s plan.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/breaking-report-petraeus-working-behind-scenes-mcmaster-put-troops-ground-syria/

That's by Cernovich so take that with a grain of salt. Kushner was for the strike on the airbase, but sided with Bannon on no ground troops? Now Bannon is back as shown in pic related. Do you think the division between Kushner and Bannon was a psyop by Trump admin to expose McMaster?

SourceAnon even appeared in the thread I mentioned earlier in this post. Ctrl+f "the fire rises" of course. Towards the Bottom with the Bane picture. He mentioned the airbase strike was stratagem set up by McMaster.

Right now everything smells to high hell. Keep digging on Kushner of course but hold no convictions one way or the other, pol.

>latest FBIanon thread.
Wasn't there an issue with fbianon's tripcode?

Did I miss a recent update?

Also, I see this as more divide and conquer. Trump has almost 4 more years. Think about this. There is talks right now on liberal PBS radio about possible acceptable changes to various caucuses about the health care thing. The wall is getting done.

I don't expect this stuff in the first 14 weeks of someone taking a new job, irrelevant of the notion that all of it was possible.

This is more divide and conquer bullshit....Every person who trump allegedly trusts. Ever notice that. He also apparently raped every woman he ever met and has sex with only one of his daughters to climax. The other, to a lesser degree.

>He mentioned the airbase strike was stratagem set up by McMaster.

Shit that was a mistake. It was a stratagem play by MATTIS not McMaster.

IT WAS MATTIS STRATAGEM (allegedly)

Honestly the reason i can believe the 4d chess meme is because he's been preparing for this role for a very long time. There's absolutely no way he didn't consider (((them))) to try and use his own family against him.

I don't think he's prefect, but i absolutely believe he has a plan for almost anything they'll throw his way. The last few days seem to suggest that we've stepped into a new stage. Shit's getting interesting for sure.

Confirmed. Wrong trip. I am not defending Kushner. I just want to know why jews are going after him so hard.

>Wasn't there an issue with fbianon's tripcode?
He doesn't use one

>Also, I see this as more divide and conquer.
I am suspecting this as well.
I'm 55% he is a double agent on Trump's side, 45% deep state agent against Trump - for now. Only because of how the Syria bombing played out in Assad, Trump, and Putin's favor and Shareblue attacking Kushner. I'm not saying user's having dug up important info on him, but I'm talking about the weak infographs that were obviously Shareblue made as well as during the airstrike days there was some obvious Shareblue posting about Kushner.

Only time will tell and we have to keep digging regardless.

a right wing jew at the top is hurting the jewish left. they try to get comfy with him through their common jewish ancestry and business but to no avail. the left try to pry in each way but it wont work.

trump ivanka and kush are going to israel next month and will deliver something huge. screen cap this

Maybe this. Maybe. I just don't trust those types of connections. Its worth digging deep and looking into. I havent seen the shareblue stuff until now. Where did that even come from?

>Shit's getting interesting for sure.
I've been out of the loop. What's happening?

larpers larping as larpers

Exciting stuff. Also to look forward to: Trump meets with Palestinian prez in a few days. Curious to see how msm handles it.

Am I the only one thinking that Kushner might be Trump's controlled opposition for Israel? Get him established there, than turn Israel into our puppet instead of the other way around. Make signs to extremest groups in Israel to support him, and he now has a base in Israel to use.

Of course I am not discounting the possibility he is a globalist agent, but it is another possibility to consider here.

Ivanka going full globalist and Trump's "i'm a globalist" statement. They may just be dodging bullets for now, but i feel something might happen soon.

Hm, it looks like some other anons are on the same train of thought as me

the level of chess played is to hard for me to comprehend

Well this is literally the highest the stakes can go short of nuclear war, so it isn't so this level of chess isn't really that surprising for me.

There's something strange going on. Check this out: youtu.be/-YQcub2c4eI#t=04m14s
Jews are careful with their word choice. "Jared, can I reveal how long we've known you?" What an odd way to phrase this, and at the height of the false flag jew graveyard vabdalisms no less, right before msm realized that affiliation with jews hurts more than helps. Right after Trump visibly rustled Bibi by warning him against more settlements.

I'm probably reading too much into nothing.

>I just don't trust those types of connections. Its worth digging deep and looking into.
Absolutely agree

>I havent seen the shareblue stuff until now. Where did that even come from?
Check the pic in this post here: Then working your way back from these archived threads here:

3. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120377114/

->

2. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120251343/

Go to the second post in this thread

"The infograph is weak as fuck as it is then add this into the mix.

Here's the post I saved this pic from too:

Look at the filename - kushner_shareblue_3.png"

1. Which will bring you to the original thread the comment was made in here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120121562/#120125754

Also I stated before, "Remember that Trump has Neo-Cons and Obama holdovers in his midst. That Clinton tweet about bombing the airfield happened just moments before the actual bombing. That's no coincidence. If Clinton had the info leaked to her and she knew, then there is no doubt that Shareblue knew and was on standby to spam the board during the ensuing confusion. I won't lie; they were hitting the board pretty hard after that."

After that strike on the airbase it was raining down anti-Kushner threads. And not just from actual Anons. Anons know better than anyone how hard shills stick out like a sore thumb. It was not just Anons posting them, and if you remember the days following that strike the shilling was 10x harder than it's ever been on this board - even harder than it was during election time.

Shareblue was 100% on standby waiting for that strike. Why are they so afraid of Kushner? We hate kikes and he would have been suspect #1... they could have let our board culture take over. The only thing that put doubt into my mind was the shilling against him. Are they scared of him? As of now I'm neutral and we need more digging. We need to consider all angles here as well.

bibi is the right wing leader of israel and soros with his lefties in israel are trying to oust him. getting liberal tel avivian faggots to rally but they are a minority.

kush is trying to align israeli right with american right in order for others to view them as synonymous of what a real democracy looks like.

israel built a wall, america will build a wall
israel is cucking arabs, america will cuck arabs/others
israel is shitting on lefties and not caring for what they think/america doing the same

Do you think Ivanka might be controlled opposition? Something to contrast Trump to make him appeal more to his haters?

As in, Trump has certain goals and Ivanka purposefully says things that contrast him so people who hate him start to like him vicariously through her?

Aside from the air strike retaliation has Trump actually done or changed anything due to Ivanka?

(And whether you like it or not the airstrike retaliation was more than likely 10D chess. Putin, Assad, and Trump came out on top and Israel and the rebels got shafted. The only disagreement we can have here is whether it was intentional or not).

You are right. Its interesting how Trump avoids saying anything outside of vague platitudes to the Jewish reporter, then makes sure to point out his children that converted to Judaism.

Also, wow I never realized how deep King Kike's voice is. He IS being very careful with his words. He seems to almost be intimidating Trump's mannerism during his conversation. He also seemed slightly like he looked like he said too much when he mentioned Jared.

Thanks for the video user, it is very interesting.

The other day Ivanka said we should consider Syrian refugees, which contradicts Trump's position.

I can't prove it, but when I watched live the camera cut to Kushner and he did not look pleased imho. Shortly after this came the strike on Syria and the widespread campaign against Kushner.

Nobody seemed to give a shit about 666 5th Ave until then.

This. Trump really is a master tactician of mythical proprtions. He's a modern-day Niccolo Machiavelli or Tsung Tzu.

He's been baiting the media into writing stories about how he's so tired and his job is so hard. He wants to be underestimated. It's working perfectly.

>Nobody seemed to give a shit about 666 5th Ave until then.
Who knows, it could be everything from a sign to a mere ((coincidence)); Hell, he could even be a Sup Forums user for all we know and wanted his building to have unholy trips

As for his liberal family, I don't hold that against him since I come from the same kind of background (not Jewish thankfully, but still involved with the democrats).

>He's a modern-day Niccolo Machiavelli or Tsung Tzu.

Did you see how Trump just blackmailed South Korea today? It was fucking glorious

KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN
KUSHNER IS A GREY ALIEN

Considering not considering the source as valid is faggotry.

Yeah, I know that much. But I'm curious to find out if her contrasting him is intentionally like I said in this post: She'll say something to contrast him but nothing ever really comes of it.

>Did you see how Trump just blackmailed South Korea today?

Quick rundown please?

>Aside from the air strike retaliation has Trump actually done or changed anything due to Ivanka?
I doubt he did that under pressure from Ivanka. More like pressure from whomever was behind the gas attack/false flag in Syria (probably the deep state, knowing the McCain was allegedly in syria at the time). I assumed they wanted to make Trump look weak knowing he wouldn't do anything in Syria. Hell, maybe it was intended to be just another small speck of dirt on him that people would forget quickly, but it blew up because Trump, Putin and Assad saw the opportunity and just ran with it.

So yeah i think Ivanka doing a 180 is just part of a bigger plan.

with all these crazy chess games , this doesnt sound out of the realm of possibilities

>Provoking NK
>NK provoking back
>Move missile systems into SK
>Then says after he moved them in there "Ok now that they're there you're going to pay us the $1billion for it"

He moved in missile systems and after they were already in place hit them with the bill. Lol.

The AntiChrist was born long ago and is locked up. an island East of Jordan was the previous location, don't know about current location.

This basically
Its fucking hilarious

I think he used Ivanka as an excuse to fake retaliate.

I think deepstate tried to corner him with the attack into acting. Then gave them a retaliation, but not the one they wanted. But them and their media just spent days putting him on the spot and he forced their hand with a glorified firework show. There was no warning at all about the strike as well.

He just said he did it for Ivanka because there was no possible way he could be direct about his true intentions.

wew, I certainly doubt they expected him to pull that quick strike in Syria

We are all safe in his hands
Trust in Trump

>He just said he did it for Ivanka because there was no possible way he could be direct about his true intentions.
Yeah i can definitely see that.

Bump

Nothing wrong with speculating as long as you don't go full retard though

>Lucent was involved with the genesis of Project Blue Beam

Project Blue Beam is old news, my friend.

kek.

thanks.

>KUSHNER IS A GAY AYYYLMAO
Oh fugg xDDD

Big ayylmao benis in bumhole DDDx

>Trump really is a master tactician of mythical proprtions
The alternative analysis is the people who are getting played are the ones who magically believe Trump is doing anything other than what he appears: selling out those whose money (i.e. votes) he already has on behalf of his family and Deep State.

Sure is a lot of hopey-changey 69D bukkake in here.

Im so sick of you delusional people, the only 4d chess move he made was tricking us to support him

just another Jewish mouthpiece following orders

No, no! The farmer really *is* taking us on a vacation!

Psy-op mostly

does the anti christ know he's the anti christ?

Who is the anti christ? Satan's kid? Whats his actual mission?

Trying to have a discussion here, shills. When you come onto the board and shit it up with weak non-arguments and lack of constructive criticism you just confirm our assumptions for us. You're making it too easy.

Stop posting and go back to Sup Forums where they recruited you from you mentally unstable, cross dressing cretins.

Bump

kek

Oh who knows anymore

As sad as it sounds, id still vote Trump in over Hilary or Bernie

Honestly wish Rand Paul and his daddy got in power

fuckoff non-american cunt. Cunt.

- IQ under 70
- Paanoid schizophrenic

I pity YOU two burgers

Listen, I know you ran over here from /ptg/ for damage control but you shills do more harm than good for you '''cause'''. When will you learn?