No guns allowed at NRA

>I will preserve the 2A
>Except when it is scary to me

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

security at event =/= denying 2A

Would you make the argument that loaded guns should be allowed at gun shows? No that's just irresponsible.

/thread

mods: bring back visible sage

Yes I would you fucking commie. Why do you feel the need to suspend the 2A where people are there sell guns?

The right to private property trumps government granted citizen privileges.

If I owned a gun store I wouldn't want the average idiot walking in with loaded guns. Loaded guns are for shooting, not for the showroom.

SHALL > (((SECURITY)))

If you've ever been to one of Trump's rallys you would know they don't allow guns, does that mean he is anti-2A?

No comments allowed on jewtube

That is a load of shit. Tell me where the Constitution says what you claim.

If you wanna own a faggy gun store that doesn't allow bullet and ammo then go do it you stupid fuck.

A shit load of gunshops have ranges btw commie.

>we should allow people to come to the president's speech with a gun

Are you fucking retarded OP?

Yes.

I cannot exercise my 2nd Amendment right because a public servant who said he'd protect my rights is acting like a cuck? That is not MAGA.

Tell me why not. He is at a NRA rally for fuck's sake. He said he'd protect 2A but like everything else is walking it back.

Probably because some retarded leftist would (already had) try to rush in and shoot Trump?
Leftists really do ruin the fun for everyone.

OP is a faggot but is 100% correct.

Gee if only there was a way to protect yourself from an assassin...

by not allowing people to have guns in an event that is already guarded by armed personnel such as the SS and the police force.

So just be a cuck. OK commie. kys

Kek, go back to filming iPhone videos where you scream "AM I BEING DETAINED" at confused cops.

Jesus christ you argue like a 14 year old. Leaving a gun loaded and sitting out on a table at a crowded gun show is just asking for trouble. I would say leave it up to the seller, but more times than not they're probably some retard like you who values his virtue signaling over people's actual safety so no one can even have the option to load them.

There are exceptions to literally every ammendment on the bill of rights

> "Although we do not undertake an exhaustive historical analysis today of the full scope of the Second Amendment, nothing in our opinion should be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings...."

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008).

Look at his approval ratings and how many people have literally called for his assassination. Do you really think it's a good idea to allow guns at events he's going to?

So, liberals don't know about Secret Service protocols, ok

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6696

Stop denying science!!!

yes some do, but not all, it is up to the owner

this isn't banning the 2A, as you can still open carry in them. What user is describing is called "gun safety" and is in fact really important especially to the pro-gun community.

At a place where the president is speaking it is logical, same with at concerts.

I get it, it's a constitutional right, but this is similar to not being able to yell fire in a movie theater. Safety does still matter (hence why firearms have a safety on them).

Can you tell me where in the Constitution (not the Bill of Rights) the Secret Service can deny you of your 2A rights because they feel like it?

You can't. Because it doesn't. You're slippery slope just plays into gun control where the (((government))) knows better than you.

You are seriously autistic if you believe that the most important human being in existence should be in a small room where anyone can buy a ticket and bring a gun. It would be easy to try and take him out. Also, private property you stupid nigger. Arenas, stadiums, conventions, sporting events, all are private property and have a no weapons policy. You are only making this thread because you think it makes you cool and edgy to find any way to throw mud at Trump. Enjoy the next eight years friend.

There's post ID'S for a reason, dipshit. I never said anything about any secret service protocols. All I said was loaded guns at a gun show is a stupid fucking idea

He's the most consistently threatened President in the history of the United States, no shit they're not going to take a chance

>private venue
the same as
>public area
good try nigger

Also holy shit you're absolutely retarded. The bill of rights is the first 10 amendments of the Constitution. Stop posting on pol and pay attention to your middleschool history course

>Can you tell me where in the Constitution (not the Bill of Rights) the Secret Service can deny you of your 2A rights because they feel like it?

in a private event that is hosted by a non-public or federal agency with their own set of rules, you can. no one is forcing you to attend, but if you want to attend, you must go by what the rules there are.
the place is already being protected by many people with guns already, it doesn't make any practical or tactical sense to allow the people in the crowd to be allowed to carry firearms. the responsibility of your own safety is up to you as an individual, but the safety of the president is in the hands of the SS and police force.
if you don't like the fact you can't bring your gun in, then just don't attend.

I want my president safe. I'll live with it.

And you have the choice to enter the event or not. And accept their Terms of Service when you do. So...my rights are still in my power and giving them up to hear the President is my choice or not.

Guns don't have a safety because of the Constitution.

Your analogy to incitement or the "safety" argument as it applies to (un)protected speech falls short though, because you are now tailoring the right based on whose safety, not everyone's safety.

People, just because it has been the same way for a long time doesn't mean it was ever right. Government overreach is government overreach and you have been conditioned to give up your rights... Same thing as the "common sense" gun control.

KEK you made the mistake not me. You probably also think that the 3rd Amendment applies to states despite not having been incorporated under the 14th.

The Bill of Rights is not the Constitution, and your prior point was that somehow private property is more important than another right when we all know the issue is that the federal police take exception to you exercising your right.

Annnnd another libertarian just got BTFO.

I am pro-gun but this chart sucks
That should be total *deaths* on the right, not population
It is still small in comparison but lets not stoop to a lower standard like the fucking libshits ffs

Weaponized autism makes a comeback.

probably for the same reason you cant CC or OC at your place of work, buddy

> tell me where in the Constitution...

The only amendment that private citizen is able to be found in violation of is the 13th Amendment.

Everything else is a restriction on government power.

For Fox sake these NRA meetings have have always been restricted from carrying.

A thousand people in an auditorium all with concealed handguns is never going to be a beneficial thing. Not because something bad is bound to happen but because if something does happen it's not going to do you any good.

You need professional security for that instead.

Stop being autistic and use your head.

Wow, that's like no AIDS allowed at a Milo speech.

Whatever, did he say anything about stomping on Commiefornia's dick and getting us back our gun rights?

Yeah, he said move to a real fucking state if you want any of your rights in general.

every pop culture "musician" and television show makes jokes about and advocates for his assassination. an event security is not the same as everyday living rights.

> the Bill of Rights is not the Constitution

You dense mother fucker.

They are Amendments to the Constitution

Amendments.

To.

The.

Constitution.

They are part of the Constitution. Additions to it. They became a part of it.

It doesn't have to be in a fucking Article to be the Constitution. What kind of procrastinated abortion do you have to be to not understand this instantly at a young age?

Can we list other scenarios where the US is cucked like GB? Like having government surveillance cameras everywhere and fucking knife bins? Cucks need not apply bong.

In case it is too subtle for some of you, it has nothing to do with property because we all know that if the NRA did say "guns welcome!" (as they should have) the secret police would get to dictate that your 2A no longer exists.

Guns did exist for years prior to the secret police and so did Presidents. (((They))) simply took advantage of televised assassinations to spread the seeds of gun control, and it has obviously become normalized and rationalized as so many here demonstrate.

I hope your mother dies of leukemia and you get to watch, OP.

Right, like I said, the Bill of Rights is not the same thing as the Constitution. Why don't you get that?

Besides, you still can't back up your assertion that private property rights supercede the 2A in the Constitution. You can't because it's bullshit. Maybe you need to retake middle school you pompous fuck.

>The only amendment that private citizen is able to be found in violation of is the 13th Amendment.

You're right. No argument.

Can we now finally focus on the fact that the secret police set the policies here? Probably not.

NRA life member currently in Atlanta attending the convention for the weekend reporting in. The no guns area was only the section where trump was giving his speech. This is standard for any presidential speech. In the rest of the convention center you are free to carry your firearms.

Tl;dr OP is a faggot

>I hope your mother dies of leukemia and you get to watch, OP.

Sorry you won't get your wish answered I watched her die of MS. But keep that edge sharp user... it's a great logical style.

Hi OP faggot here, nice to see a man amongst the nogunz here. Deep down you know I'm right though.

People in the NRA also respect the security arrangements for the President.

OP is just a salty shariablew cuck.