This is the future you chose, France, and it's only the beginning

This is the future you chose, France, and it's only the beginning

>inb4: he wasn't elected yet
you all know Merkel and company won't let Le Pen win

france24.com/en/20170428-macron-pledges-sanctions-against-poland-elected

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/2/Artykul/304630,Govt-spokesman-we-will-not-agree-to-Macron-using-Poland-during-campaign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF did Poland ever do to anyone to deserve this?

stay strong, based Poland

they rejected poor innocent refugees, what else

who gives a shit about some non white shithole though?

They stopped following ((their)) agenda of importing mudslimes and niggers.

Cant have dissent.

>I value democracy
>This is why I want to destroy this other country's democracy
Poland should just leave the EU, the globalist cucks won't stop until Poles are a bunch of limp-dicked faggots like western Europe.

Thank you Macron for standing up for my Muslim brothers and sisters from those that are willing to prey upon them and discriminate them.

I will encourage my friends who live in France to vote for him.

Poland's leaders have no mandate to change the demography of Poland...of course no western government does.

It's mind blowing. Even 20-30 years ago the idea of being a mass immigration nation like the US would seem absurd in Europe - now it's verging on being illegal to even oppose it.

>Merkel: "open wide and accept these shitskins or else"
>Polen: 'no'

Its not illegal to oppose providing safe harbor for refugees in dire need of help but it shouldn't be rewarded either.

I applaud his decision.

and then Poland said:

thenews.pl/1/2/Artykul/304630,Govt-spokesman-we-will-not-agree-to-Macron-using-Poland-during-campaign

wanting to punish a ''poor'' country for not receiving the amount of criminals Merkel wants it's abusive, not democratic

They are angry because they gave Poland a shitload of money to bring it up to European standards... now they refuse to follow EU protocol about taking in 'refugees'

They had a big idea that the EU was just a first step toward something more grand.

I really would be grateful and surprised if the EU would just lay their cards on the table and tell people what the plan is.

They have a really transformative project on the go, but they don't really want to articulate to the masses what they are doing.

They all come off as a sleazy, sneaky weasels trying to constantly prod people forward through trickery rather that putting their case forward in a straightforward way, so people can hear it clearly, consider it carefully and then tell them to fuck of and die -- as it should be.

>they gave Poland a shitload of money to bring it up to European standards
yes, but they shrunk their industry, it wasn't free, you filthy leftie

If France elects him, I will make it my life mission to kill him. Bastard wants to destroy Poland.

calm down Janusz, your country survived worst things, just stay strong and resist, as always

germany owns poland anyway, as they always have, its only a matter of time. im glad we left the EU

How does one Eurozone country lay sanctions on another? Same currency, free movement, free trade. Bizarre claim.

EU can sanction member states.

>thinking you can just boss around a fucking country

Good luck, enjoy the war Krauts.

Remember, you first pick on Poland.
Then Hungary
Then Greece
Then Italy
and next you have a war and no eu army to protect you

Why poland? Its the non-whites we want no more part of

Poland don't use the Euro lad, not yet anyway, though they have to adopt it eventually under the Treaty of Accession

Le Pen must win! And make a wall!