This thread exists solely to push a Sup Forums BTFO thread out of the catalog

This thread exists solely to push a Sup Forums BTFO thread out of the catalog.
It is your responsibility now, discuss whatever you please.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/ye3luk78eaav49w/AABa3R_odaoIvgLV33aRx_Fia?dl=0
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/04/world-s-top-spies-meet-in-queenstown.html
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lets discuss the little nigger under the table

based

Kill

Niggers

Every

Day

This ain't gonna work OP

>Sup Forums BTFO-ers, BTFO

serious note does anyone have a good way to not want to kill yourself?

Reply to this post or you become black tonight

Can we get rid of these fucking Muhammadans? They're fucking gross

Argentina isn't white. America is an example of the perfect white country.

This now a redpill thread

I want a blue pill thread

?

T.Detroit

bump for worthy cause

nice art op, saved that

>56%
At least you aren't -10% like us. And as for argentina, how white is it really (including non blonde whites)?

>Sup Forums
>BTFO

you wish you faggot OP. you must be an atheist and thinks that everything can be explained by science.

>wizard33
Post the other 32

is this joke?

>kek goes on Sup Forums
>makes posts using other people's IPs
>makes memes
>nobody even knows he's doing it
>primordial god of trickery, responsible for dawn and dusk and light
>is a leaf troll

You want blue pill? okay.
Christians and Jews ought to have a strong bond of fellowship.

You had Pinochet, you're white.

This kill the spics and niggers

>you're white
I wish I could say the same about the people who surround me every day I go outside

Fuck kikes you shill Faggot.

like the pic OP
using this as a major character in my D&D campaign
>Zotroich the Chronomancer.
he's literally the first wizard, the first man to have written magic as wizards use it now, and as it should be, he's by far the most redpilled character in the entire setting.

Imagine Dr. Who, but is a wizard, and instead of being a liberal faggot he's Alex Jones.

how white it was? p white
how white it is now after we opened our borders beyond retardation? like roughly 60% white? probably less

Huge bluepill library:
dropbox.com/sh/ye3luk78eaav49w/AABa3R_odaoIvgLV33aRx_Fia?dl=0

Deep State meeting in Queenstown New Zealand right now.
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/04/world-s-top-spies-meet-in-queenstown.html

plant a garden
if you don't have a yard go buy some fish and setup an aquaponics cycle.
>TAKE THE AQUAPILL

start farming crickets for food, they're a great source of protein and super low in fat.
>TAKE THE BUGPILL

keep coming to Sup Forums because we love you
>TAKE THE BUDPILL

His name is Jason and he just likes tables.

Does that depend on the region? I guess Buenos Aires is getting filled with spics. What about La Pampa and Entre Rios? Anyway, 60% is better than less than 10%
Pic related

How did you italians know about kek in the 70s in order to make the pepe album?

Does Italy have a kek following?

Was

I deliberately gave a blue pill you dense . . . You know what? You need to sort yourself out.

if I was president right now I'd have already sent NK the following message with pic related
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

NatSoc pastebin
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK

We are all unique and equal individuals. The jews are god's gift to mankind and we should be subservient to them because they give us math and science and culture. White people have no culture. White people only steal culture from other cultures. Women are superior to men because they were suppressed by men. Not because they are inferior but because the same qualities that made them subservient are the qualities that make them superior. Women are always right. Every white nation on earth only has the benefits they enjoy because the jew taught them how to use them. Therefore every white nation should allow countless millions of less fortunate mudpeople into their nations. Jews of course should not allow in any mudpeople because jews are better than everyone else. If any of this seems counterintuitive that's because logic is a male construct and Inherently bad.
what else would you like to know, you special person?

Reply or the digits will curse you, faggots