Black Teen Murders 86-Year-Old Asian Woman in Sexually Motivated Attack

>An 18-year-old former football player is accused of fatally beating an 86-year-old woman in California this week in a sexually-motivated assault after she tried to stop him from allegedly attacking her friend, authorities tell PEOPLE.
>Investigators claim Fusako Petrus and her 61-year-old friend were attacked by Neven Glen Butler about 6 a.m. Wednesday as they were walking on the track at Highlands High School outside Sacramento, California.
>Butler, the alleged assailant, is a Twin Rivers Unified School District dropout who last attended classes at Highlands High in December, a district spokesperson tells PEOPLE. He was a member of the varsity football team from 2015 to 2016.
>He is being held without bail in the Sacramento County Jail after being booked Friday on a murder charge and two counts of assault with attempt to commit rape.
>He was already in custody for an unrelated but similar assault on Wednesday of a 92-year-old woman at a local elderly care home, authorities say.

Spread this example of dindu savagery on social media, memebois. Nobody gives a fuck when a Negro murders an old white person, but maybe the media will actually take note of this. Let's at least get Asians angry. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/ex-football-player-allegedly-murders-205443600.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot the link:

yahoo.com/news/ex-football-player-allegedly-murders-205443600.html

Pic-related is the murderer.

no one cares about this gook

it would be sad if he killed a muslim

WHERE ARE THE ROOFTOP KOREANS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

He wuz a good boy and dindu nuffin wrong. He wuz jus bout to get his life on track when da po leese arrested him cuz he black.

diversity is great, i cannot wait until the entire country is as diverse as california

>Jap
It won't get anywhere
Only chinks will chimpout

What is it with black teens and rape murdering grannies?

That poor child is just a victim of the system
He was on track to getting his life back together
Need mo money for dem programs

Notice how the article mentions the dindu was on the football team. Like how the hell is that relevant to what happened?

this

A
FUCKING
LEAF

It verifies his good boyness and suggests that he dindu nuffin.

Nigger brains:
>is it a thing?
>if yes, it's fuckable

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY

Does the peace sign mean the same thing in Asia that it does in the West? Why do they gravitate towards it more?

AYO HOL UP

DAT WIMMIN WUZ TRYIN 2 RAPE ME AND SHEEEEIT

IT WUZ SELF DEEFENCE

>mentions the dindu was on the football team

that's white person talk for big buck nigger. They can't come out and just say he was a big nigger who stomped out a tiny grandmother so they mention football. So you just figure it out on your own.

I live in Sacramento and it's been sort of sad to watch areas of my home town just turn to shit. I mean not that highlands area, that's always been a shit hole. It's everywhere else but my bubble of $$$$$ homes (Watt bridge area for any 916 locals) where it's sliding down hill.

and way to totally nig out and attack someone on in the middle of track at a school.

Why is an 18yo a "former football player"? Used to play sophomore JV? Also, who rapes an 86yo chink?

>who rapes an 86yo chink